Skyscript + Mundane Forum Rules-Reminder for All Members

Hello Everyone,

Lately the behaviour of some members on the mundane forum has fallen well below the minimum acceptable standard of civility expected by members here.

Suspensions of memberships are certainly under consideration for some people already here. But for those who are going to continue to post in the mundane forum (or indeed any other) I have the following comments.

This used to be a nice, polite part of the Skyscript forums. Perhaps not with the posting traffic of other areas like the Horary or Traditional forums but people tried to keep it friendly and their comments insightful. For example, we managed to have a discussion on the last US Presidential election without major rancour with a lots of excellent astrology shared.

Unfortunately, I have been absent from the forum for personal reasons over the last few months and I am sad to see many threads deteriorating into nasty, personalised attacks on other members.

As moderator here I am simply not going to tolerate any further posting on the mundane forum like this.

Here is a link to the Skyscript forum rules. I urge anyone thinking of posting a comment here from today to read this throroughly.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/read.html

The very first section in the Skyscript forum rules state:
''Members should post in a way that is respectful of other members. In so doing, members undertake to make their comments freely available to a diverse range of visitors to the site, and so should avoid posting comments that could cause offence or be generally construed as objectionable in content or tone.''
And here are the mundane forum rules:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5239

This is from the mundane forum rules

''Any offensive or abusive comments or language will be deleted without prior notice. Ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated on the forum.''

Anyone ignoring forum rules is liable to have their membership suspended without further notice.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly