sergei skripal and the uk poisoning event

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Skripal

the time i am using is off a video camera where a couple were seen prior to the police being notified of sergei and daughter slumped on the bench...the time could be off, but there is open speculation on just when they were poisoned.. was it at the zizzi restaurant, or? or on the bench?

the day chart for sergei skripal is off the time given on the wikipedia link at the top.

if you put the 2 charts on a biwheel, a few things become apparent.. keep in mind the time for sergei is noon, so the moon can be out... as it turns out the moon is in the proximity of his natal neptune... there is a sun/neptune conjunction on the date of this event which happens to land right on sergeis north node in pisces.. transiting mars is exactly opposite sergeis natal mars.. the transiting moon is applying in a square to pluto..

the sun/neptune conjunction aside from being conjunct sergeis north node, is at the exact midpoint by square to sergeis jupiter/pluto midpoint...

needless to say neptune does connect to the idea of poisoning, so it is interesting to see where it is on the date of this event and to see how it connects directly to sergeis chart.. i could find no date for the daughter...

meanwhile, the drums of war continue to get louder... in the absence of proof - same deal in the ramp up to the war in iraq - there is all sorts of banging of war drums, but no tangible proof... it always amazes me to see how keen western culture is to arrive at a guilty verdict in the absence of proof and worse - want to make war on it..

here is a quote of myself from a post i made here about a week ago.. note the prominence of neptune in the uk aries 2018 ingress chart!!! i have shared the link to the page below my quote...
james_m wrote: as you will note, the aries ingress charts don't look pretty for the usa, or russia.. they look slightly better for china - not by a lot... the uk chart with neptune on the descendant and mercury ruler of the ascendant in the 8th stationary retro ain't so pretty either..
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10012

edit for - image fix
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

astromarie,

not sure what you mean by 'north node conj moon' in the inauguration chart starts to work... do you live in russia? if so, what are the local astrologers using for a chart for putin? thanks..

i am sharing this as it would seem the time of the event where some substance was placed in the car, would have been much earlier, if that is how this unfolded... 1255 would put pluto exactly on the descendant - 21 cancer rising..

"Estimated Time Budget

1255 EST depart residence on 10 min drive to cemetery
1305 EST arrive cemetery
1335 EST depart cemetery
1340 ARR Sainsbury parking lot
1345 EST arrive pub after 5 min walk to pub
EST 30 min in pub
1415 EST depart pub for 5 min walk to Zizzi
1420 ARR Zizzi pizza restaurant
Skirpal angry with loss of emotional control.
1535 DP Zizzi pizza restaurant
1547 CCTV walking on street toward park
1600 Found on park bench
Comatose, frothing at mouth, contracted pupils, vacant stare,
convulsions, evidence of vomiting.
1615 Police and ambulance response

Roughly 30 minutes from parking car to first evidence of toxic poisoning. Suggests toxic agent was placed in car and both Skirpals exposed. Toxic agent likely a powder from of organophosphate weed killer."

Hi James,

The Police in the UK feel that the Nerve Agent was on the front door of the Russians House.

So you'd need to adjust the timing considerably.

What changes does that throw up ?

H

The event chart may well have to be revised, since the alleged murder took place at the man's front door of his home.

That said Skripal's transits to his natal chart are smoking gun, as they say. Transiting Neptune was conjunct his north node. for openers.

That is quite the hit, I'd say, as Neptune rules poisons.

Without his actual time of birth, predicting an outcome is difficult. But he has two very difficult progressions; SP Saturn is squaring his natal Sun, while SA Neptune (poisons and drugs) opposes natal Mars.

Also, take a look at the multiple Uranus Saturn transits. Transiting Saturn in Capricorn was opposite natal Uranus, at the time of the incident, while transiting Uranus in Aries was in the 8th house, inconjunct (150 degrees) his own natal Saturn in Virgo.

The 5th house rules his children, so Saturn as ruler, would indicate how his daughter got poisoned, as well. But that (his daughter's poisoning) may have been accidental.

The "plan" was likely to kill him, and not his daughter. But, media reports say that the daughter is recovering well from the incident, so she may be a possible witness at any upcoming trial, especiallly if she can "id" the perp. (which is possible, if she was also at home at the time of incident).

The event chart shows that there were two suspects, assigned to do the dirty deed on Skripal. One was a "spy" (Neptune in Pisces) possibly a female. The other was a government employee, someone important (Sun in Pisces, angular), perhaps a male, but also, a spy?

The Sun's recent conjunction with Neptune suggests that the "assignment" was hastily arranged to one of them, perhaps at the last moment. But the event was planned, overall, at great length.

(As an interesting side note, when Kim Jong Un's half brother, Kim Jong Nam, got poisoned at the Kuala Lumpur airport, last year, and later died, it was alleged that the North Korean government was behind it and that two female accomplices were allegedly used to do the dirty deed - one, a Vietnamese woman, the other, from Indonesia. Both are facing the death penalty, if convicted.)

We do not know if the British government will ever capture and or convict the person(s) responsible for this latest attack. However, the last aspect the Moon makes before it leaves the sign is an opposition with Uranus.

That would suggest an unusual and or surprising outcome to this matter. However, since I am not a clairvoyant, I cannot say for sure what that outcome is.
S.

as i think i said in my original post, if you put this neptune focus with the position of neptune in the uk aries 2018 ingress chart which highlights neptune on the angle - can't remember exactly as memory serves - one sees the lies and deception that have brought us to this place... so what is the poison? either way neptune is highlighted...

the event is presented as one thing and the reality is very different... now that the uk are involved in a cover up of their outright lies, i wonder whether there will be any accountability? i doubt it for the same reason there was no accountability with bush and blair in the lies they pushed to bring us the war on iraq...

read this if you want to know how i see it at present... i have broken the url so as not to ruin the thread size here.. it can be put together without the space.. alternatively you can go to moon of alabama website - http://www.moonofalabama.org/ and read the article titled 'it's the cover up...

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/it ... gn-office-

deletes-tweet-posts-false-transcript-issues-new-lies.html#more

With Neptune, sometimes things are not always as they seem.

Astrologer Robert Hand, in his legendary book, Planets in Transit, said it best about the transit of Neptune, particularly to the lights (natal Sun and Moon) and also, to the natal first house.

(I am paraphrasing, here.)

"You can never be sure about the actual effects of Neptune's transit, until after the transit is actually over.

It may take several years after the transit is over, to process it, mentally, and to figure out what actually happened."

Hand then cited the transit of Neptune going through his own stellium of natal planets, (Sun, Mercury, and Venus, in Sagittarius), back in the 1970's and how those transits brought confusion as to how things really were.

If you are Sagittarius prominent, then you understand what Robert Hand meant, if you lived during the 1970's.

This is a very good way to approach Neptune, in general, for all of its transits, whether for natal work or mundane work.

Regarding the alleged coverup by the British government, since Mercury is currently retrograde, we need to be patient and wait for all of the facts to arrive?

One of the darker sides about the internet is the tendency for people to make snap conclusions about the planets and even, about people, in the timeframe that it takes to get your McDonald's hamburger, from the grill to your car ?

We need to avoid the temptation of hastily made "Mcdonald's hamburger astrology," and - McDonald's hamburger relationships. - We should be careful about the real facts and details at this time, especially when investigating complex, international issues like Sergei Skripal.

just saying,

S.

Robert Hand's transit book sounds like a great read, and your point about r.Mercury is very relevant.

I must admit I've got a bit lost by this. Why are they whipping up all this hysteria against Russia ?

What is going on ? But many of his family member had died recently. That's more of a Mafia trick I'd say.

There is more to this, as some of the more Right Wing thinkers seem to think Soviet Tanks will be coming over the hill any moment soon, the way they are trying to keep it burning.

Thanks for the link to Craig Murray.

Of course it took a Scot at Portland Down to stand up to the pressure from The Spin Factory.

It is all that granite we sprinkle on our porridge.

H

thanks modwasp...

there is a chance with the 2pm chart for boris johnson ( assuming it is fairly accurate)- moon at 0 scorpio, and transit of uranus to the same degree, there is a change in store for his public position given moon rules the 10th house of his chart....

i would not be surprised to see him go... really both him and may need to go, but she might be able to hang in a bit longer as she hasn't been shown to outright lie...

going with the 2pm time for him gives a pisces profection year here, with aries in effect for 2018... i have found the opposition sign as the rising sign in the profection chart is usually a more challenging one.. mars in his natal chart is at 1 gemini, while saturn squares it from 5 pisces.. mars is on the south node in the solar return for 2018 as well...

the solar arc directions have a few possible indicators, but again with a rounded off time of 2pm, i can't use the solar arc angles with any confidence...

all in all, i think boris is out.. theresa may - i will have to look at the day chart i have for her.. going on memory we had talked here of a possible scorpio rising with saturn in the vicinity of the ascendant...

edit - image fix...
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.