New Moon Combust Hours

Hi All

I have read that twelve hours after the exact moment of the New Moon, is known as combust hours. During this period it is said to be unfortunate for beginning anything. However, the next 72 hours are fortunate, then the next 12 hours, the moon re-enters the combust hours once again. This cycle continues until the Full Moon.

I understood that the period from New Moon to Full inclusive, was fortunate and Full to New unfortunate.

Would anyone like to comment.

Regards

Robert

Hi Robert, I have the same question as you. Did you manage to get any insights since 2014?

I looked at Joann Hampar's book on elections and there wasn't anything mentioned about the recurring pattern of 12 hours - 72 hours.

I'm equally puzzled!

Hi Robert, I have the same question as you. Did you manage to get any insights since 2014?

I looked at Joann Hampar's book on elections and there wasn't anything mentioned about the recurring pattern of 12 hours - 72 hours.

I'm equally puzzled!

Year ago, someone told me she'd heard that if you want to do the impossible begin it at the dark of the moon -- eg when the moon is in the same sign as the sun but prior to lunation ... idea being there is a transformation at exactitude.