april 14th 2018 missile attack on damascus

postimage is back up and working thankfully...

wikipedia page for source of time and more generalized info..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_bomb ... s_and_Homs

interesting to see mars right at the midpoint of saturn/pluto here with saturn about ready to turn retro.... ascendant in pisces and midheaven in sag ruler is jupiter in the 9th retro... this would suggest the strength of this event and it's relevance is captured in jupiter in the 9th... a political solution when in fact it goes against international law? humm... midheaven applies to almost an exact square to neptune, casting another shadow on the purpose of this attack... the timing seems very suspect.. just as opcw are in syria about to assess the accusation of a chemical weapon attack, instead us-uk-france, don't wait for the result, but wish to make a public statement with fireworks.. mars rules the mars and is sandwiched between the 2 planets i associate with war - saturn/pluto..

moon is in the last few degrees of pisces, and it is the last phase of the moon, signifying an ending of sorts, as opposed to a new beginning.. moon is in a close conjunction with chiron - the wounded healer, as some refer to it.. chiron is just about ready to change signs.. mercury is just about ready to move direct as well.. does this suggest that the opposition - as represented by mercury, is about to be given a voice in all this? i see russia has come out a statement challenging the strikes without a UN mandate... it will be interesting to see how this plays out..

for my own non astro view on this event - see the article below..
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/fu ... l#comments

Thanks for posting up this chart James. You just beat me to it!

As I have stated elsewhere the malefics are powerful at the moment both in their exaltation (Mars) and domicile (Saturn). In this sign they form a mutual reception so their energies are working together. Mars is especially strong because it is presently in the solstice degree of the Winter Solstice (23 degrees of declination). But its almost in a kind of besieged state separating from Saturn and applying to Pluto. As you point out Saturn is stationing about to Rx while Mercury is stationary direct.

The antiscions are interesting here. The ASC on the antiscia of the exalted Sun in Aries. The Antiscion degree of Mars is on the MC.

The Moon is at the end of Pisces in the bound of Saturn. The Moon is also conjunct the malefic fixed star Scheat in the constellation of Pegasus. According to Ptolemy this star is of the nature of Mars and Mercury. The constellation gives ambition, vanity, intuition, enthusiasm, caprice and bad judgment. [The Fixed Stars and Constellations, Vivian Robson, 1923, p.56.]

The constellation portends events concerning ships and the ocean and also changes in the weather. In medieval times it was said to indicate vain individuals with a great deal of ambition, but with very poor judgment. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.22.]

This star is often linked to unfortunate events involving water, drownings or deaths at sea. Its interesting some of the missiles in this attack were fired from ships.

Saturn is currently, conjunct the Nebula Facies in the constellation of Sagittarius. Astrologers have generally considered Facies to have an unfortunate influence, associated with eye problems, accidents and violence.

According to Vivian Robson, ''The nebula in the Archer's Face is of the nature of the Sun and Mars, and causes blindness, defective sight (all nebula can cause blindness), sickness, accidents and a violent death.'' [The Fixed Stars and Constellations, Vivian Robson, 1923, p.165.]. Adolf Hitler had his Moon on Facies.

James_M wrote:
i see russia has come out a statement challenging the strikes without a UN mandate...
I dont personally, think these strikes will make much difference either way in the round. Assad has effectively won the civil war. But that Russian position seems somewhat disingenuous dont you think? They have been the ones blocking a resolution for years.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks for your comments mark.. it is especially interesting your take on this including the stars in it all - something vicki likes to do too, but which i am negligent on! and i like the idea of mars besieged as well, although i hadn't thought of it like that - it is a good way to frame it...

as for the use of veto power at the un.. it seems it is being used regularly and is an accurate barometer of how divided different countries view events on the ground... the 5 or is it 6? members have veto power and we see increasingly a split among the veto powers about how to move forward here..

noteworthy - today china backed russia on the un vote, as opposed to abstaining, which china usually always does..

i see just now marjorie orr is using a 355am time, instead of 4am..

Hephaistio, following certain Odapsos and other Egyptians says that the breast of Sagittarius signifies Syria (probably meaning the Levant). I am pretty sure that is the place of Mars and Saturn at the moment. I am also noticing that Saturn is making a station there and Ptolemy says to pay attention to those.

For me it was ALWAYS clear that Mars "besieged" between Saturn and Pluto would deliver some Explosives.

But was Mars in some way corralled ?

Then it is a case of refining that Hypothesis.

Of course what I was more thinking about was the Mid-Point.

As to the "besieged" concept Saturn and Pluto were about 12° apart. So we have to consider Orbs.

I'm surprised that things didn't go off with a Bigger Bang. The people of the Middle East might disagree though.

Anyway on Mars trundles towards Pluto 25th-26th April, and then Uranus 14th-15th May.

I'm watching for the Scorpio dominated Full Moons towards the end of this month and then in late May too.

Now Scorpio Full Moons deliver loads of Paranoia and Fear, but r.Jupiter is there too, so I'm NOT sure how that will tip the scales.

Any feelings about that ?

H

SAVED
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

petosiris - that is an interesting observation and connection.. thanks! of course a station of any planet is very significant as i see it too.. fwiw - i set the window in my astro software for a 6 or 7 day window on stationary planets..

rocko - regarding besiegement - there isn't any consideration for orbs with this idea as i understand it, although, to be fair - pluto isn't included in the traditional system or technique when it was used previously.. this is hybrid use of the term.. essentially - any planet sandwiched between 2 malefics is considered besieged.. orb is irrelevant..

and fwiw - a very similar set up takes place again, although it is in late capricorn - right close to the 2020 aries ingress..

as for your comment on scorpio dominated full moons and etc - you need to pull in outer planet pictures, as the quicker moving sun and moon really just act like triggers for the slower dynamics in operation... this is why much greater emphasis is given to the jupiter-saturn conjunction then a new moon conjunction for example!

it is a bit like having a key fit into a few different tumblers.. it has to be all lined up for it to all open up.. well.. that is the way i have learned astrology over the years... no one single astrological observation is enough in itself to base any kind of prognosis on...

Hi James,

I'm comfortable with my observations made over many years that Scorpio Full Moons and also the next Full Moon where Scorpio is 150° to the New Moon, most usually bring fearful reactions.

Also the Capricorn New Moon brings a real low energy. Depressing.

As r.Jupiter is front and centre in Scorpio just you'd feel that the fear would be reduced. Certainly in my Gut I feel that.

And that does badly ruin my Hypothesis.

Much of my Astrology has been pull together by careful Observations, since 1998, checking if the theory is right in my opinion.

I'm a bit of a sceptic actually.

I think an awful lot is just rubbish. Especially things developed before Pluto, Neptune and Uranus came on the scene. Has to be doesn't it ?

As to "besieged" my feeling is that it is when a planets is blocked in my mainly malefics. I'd say Pluto, Uranus, Saturn and Mars fit the description.

I think Orb is important if the beseigement is to do with restrictions. Further, apart I suppose we get into Translation of Light.

If we are into Translations then you'd think the energy from Saturn to Pluto via Mars would be pretty -VE.

And I suppose it is all pretty -VE just now, but with out the Fear. And I put that down to Jupiter in Scorpio.

That's how my Top Down Rolling Analysis works.

And if we look back at "Easter Don't look too holy" I think I delivered a good piece of Prediction.

But Thank You as I do post my thoughts to share but also to be added to or shot down if necessary.

But Observation really is what I rely on, and then working logically from a proven point to extrapolate.

And since about 2001 I have had plenty of time to follow The Stars and Current Affairs on a daily basis.

This could have gone into a PM, but I'm confident we are both Fans of Astrology, and AGREE that what matters is what's right, and NOT who is right.

As I have money ridding on my Judgements I work pretty hard at this.

H

Rocko wrote:
I think an awful lot is just rubbish. Especially things developed before Pluto, Neptune and Uranus came on the scene. Has to be doesn't it ?
Rocko we all have our opinions. I find people who make sweeping statements like yours are largely ignorant of astrology before 1900.

Anyway, Deborah Houlding once said to me that we prove the worth of our astrology by what we do with it not by criticising other approaches.

If you believe your approach is better prove it by walking the talk rather than dismissing techniques or traditions you dont personally practice.

regards,

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Well that is my main point. I do walk the Walk. Astrology drives my Life. And helps me considerably.

I make Predictions.

Also I base my SIPP Investments on them too. Mostly successfully.

For example spotting the Sell Off in early 2016, and MORE IMPORTANTLY the Rally that followed, when many many People in all walks were running for the Bunkers. It takes a lot of Nerve.

And a key part of that is watching the Current Affairs and building up Scenarios. Politics comes into it.

And the Outer planets are key parts of this, but equally all planets do have their day.

I'd like to see all the theory turned into Predictions. Scenarios about what looks like happening.

I am keen to know whether the upcoming Scorpio Full Moon, normally fearful, will be more or less so due to the presence if r.Jupiter.

I want to learn how I could include all this Technical Stuff.

But Heh? Let's leave things now. I'll leave you to it.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

another attack sunday night 1030pm in hama and aleppo, apparently coming from israel.. not sure how long these missile attacks from israel are allowed to happen, but it would seem israel is not content to sit by idling, but instead needs to bomb it's neighbour next door... in the moon in this chart is about exactly 180 from the moon in the previous chart shown above... it would seem 7 fixed is an important point in israels chart perhaps... 7 fixed is about the midpoint to ascendant / chiron in the 4pm chart for israel.. also midpoint to midheaven/saturn in the 4pm chart..

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/05/sy ... .html#more

this mornings missile attack on syria from israel..they appear to have happened from about 145-345am.. i initially had a time of 130am which is in the chart below.. 145am gives about 22 aquarius rising instead.. it seems israel is intent on trying to egg syria or iran into a response.. so far, they aren't successful... of course then usa will have the cause belli to attack syria or iran... this is fairly predictable...

i would put these charts in the israel thread, but the thread itself needs to be cleaned up as there were too many comments unrelated to israel..

i note the degree of the ascendant here is very close to opposite israels saturn... moon is exactly opposite israels mars..t mercury is exactly on the israel descendant.. i use the 4pm 23 libra rising chart... and again - the sun-jupiter opposition that i was talking about with regard to trump cancelling the iran deal agreement is still very much in effect..

this link gives a good overview of the action of the past few hours in syria/israel conflict..

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semp ... r-ttg.html