Prohibition

Hello, I would like to ask you about prohibiton
Saturn lies at 9 degrees of Capricorn
Mars lies at 14 degrees of Capricon
Moon lies at 7 degrees of Pisces
Moon and mars are the significators of the question. Is the sextile of moon and mars prohibited from saturn?and because of that the outcome of the chart as no?
And another question moon in 8th house in Pisces is essentially degnified?
Thanks
[/img]

Yes, this is prohibition by Saturn, so Saturn represents something that stops the matter and Saturn is the most difficult to overcome. Moon is neither essentially nor accidentally dignified - peregrine. She is also decreasing in light and out of sect, which is another negative.

OK so that is prohibition.
Venus is in 15 degrees of taurus in 10th house.
Venus sextiles moon and trines mars.Venus is the most powerful after mars at this chart.the horary question is about pregnancy's matter. Moon is the acedant's ruler, mars 5th house's ruler and saturn descendant's ruler and Venus is 4th and 11th house ruler.
Moon and Venus have mutual reception by exhalation.
The question is:does Venus collect the light of moon and apply it to Mars? And can in any circumstances prohibition be overcome?

A planet cannot collect light if it is prohibited, so Venus is also prohibited by Saturn to aspect the Moon, and the Moon would aspect Mars before Venus. Venus additionally cannot collect light here because Mars is slower than Venus. Saturn is signifying a problem that needs addressed. It is hard to say what that is but generally Saturn can show loss and sterility issues, since it is a barren planet. If you need a second opinion you can try posting the chart for us to look at. It seems odd for the Moon to be the quesited if it is in the 8th house in Pisces, so I am not sure which significators you are using. Is Moon ruler of the 1st? Mars as the 5th ruler also can show difficulty because quesited represented as a malefic makes the matter more difficult to attain.

Is Saturn in the 7th house? Where is it? If ruling the 7th or in the 7th, I would wonder if the father is the issue.

Thanks for all the information!
Your are right about health problems of the father and of course second opinion is always welcomed.
The question "will i be pregnant this time? made at 12:54 on 12 april 2018 ,Athens, Greece. It was just before artificial insemination.the location was a hospital. The couple have already a child and they are 40 years old.they don't have any serious health problems .that time father's sperm, had low mobility but the doctor said that biologists help it to be fertile and capable of the artificial insemination.

The pregnancy test will be done on next Friday.[/quote]