Dangerour configurations for july

Hello, in another list (Political astrology) someone believes July 11th is a very dangerous time in mundane business.

There are a grand trine with grand cross in July 13th, the recent perfect conjunction of venus, mercury and saturn, a mars conjunction with north node in the same degree of the last solar eclipse.

Lots of configurations, some of them looks real bad, would like any opinion of more experience mundane astrologers

Yuzuru

I wouldn't worry about it too much kurgal. It will be July 12th in our part of the world by the time it is July 11th in a large part of the rest of the world. :) Can't see any terrible configurations in the chart on that date, or July 11th for that matter.

Yuzuru, what exactly are they expecting? I do not go much by chart shapes or aspect patterns. There are too many variables, including orbs used, planets used, etc. Many people use everything when looking at aspect patterns such as the North Node, Part of Fortune etc. These patterns can also change several times during a day, depending on what planets are used, particularly the Moon. And the recent conjunction between Mercury, Venus and Saturn will be long gone by then although Mercury and Venus will be in conjunction.

The current applying square of Sun in cardinal Cancer and Mars at home in cardinal Aries is interesting. It?s probably not enough to alter the world as we know it, but the cardinal heat and moisture could make for a lot of steam. Since their speed isn?t too far apart the effect would appear to last a couple of weeks. I played around with the new electional search function in Solar Fire Deluxe and came up with the following dates for Sun in Cancer square Mars in Aries from 1800 to 2050. I used a 2 degree orb of influence, applying and separating, and set the aspect for in-sign aspects only. The time zone used affects the dates. I was very surprised to get only 6 periods of this configuration during the 250 years. We often don?t consider the frequency and statistical probability of configurations.

July 11-23, 1800
June 26 ? July 9, 1847
July 16-23, 1879
July 1-14, 1926
June 21-29, 1973
July 6-18, 2005

These could be interesting times to check using the charts of nations and leaders.

This becomes more interesting when we consider the fact that Mars is in Fall in Cancer, and might feel extra belligerent toward a planet in a sign which holds him back due to fear and insecurity. Lunar aspects to the square could be even more prone than usual to trigger events, as the Moon rules Cancer. All three are in configuration in the July 6 lunation chart.

This may not produce major world events, but it would be interesting to see if historically these are periods of increased domestic disputes, assault, intense and emotional political debate, accusations, etc.

Configurations

Well, let?s see the configurations, and the prospects of them :-)

In the geosysmical front, www.astropro.com thinks july can be the most active month of the year, with a supermoon, maximun declination, etc.

Jerry Watson from the list Political Astrology, thinks that the mars conjunct node, conjuct degree of last eclipse is a bad omen in the terrorist front... after all Bin Laden seens to have a fixation in the number 11 ! Besides that, other factors are they are too close to USA natal Chiron, which is opposite US progressed mars (stationary). Jupiter also had an station in this degree in Libra and is going to cross it again in september, so it is probably "activated" ?

Vedic astrologer Joni Patri thinks GWB can be close to death http://www.galacticcenter.org/GWB_summe ... ctions.htm

Ed tamplin also doesn~t think is a good time to be USA president:
http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0006076.HTM

Adding this up, there seens to be "interesting times" ahead
Yuzuru

A few days early, but unhappily astrology seems to have worked again, as the eclipse was activated in the attacks of london.

There is a very good discution in the list of political astrology of Judy Johns, in yahoo groups, if anyone is interested, is a good group (but soooo many messages that I sometimes get a little crazy ) :-)

If anyone is interested, see the last lunation in london, it goes right in the MC

Hope Deb & son are ok... John Frawley have already sent a message saying he, family and friends are ok.

My cousin is in London, today he walked about 4 hours to get home, but as in general, the worst is the lack of information.

Yuzuru