Panmunjom Declaration - North / South Korea 2018 summit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panmunjom_Declaration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_inter-Korean_summit

http://www.korea.net/Government/Current ... fairId=656

this happened on april 27th 2018 at what is referred to as the joint security area on the south korean side.. it is the first time that a north korean leader has gone over to the south korean side as i understand it..

i think this is an historic meeting that took place between north and south korea yesterday... i am presently stumped on finding a time for the handshake, or for the signing of this panmunjom declaration, but hope to have a time so that i can look at the chart!! my feeling is it is very positive.. i will want to look at the korean charts from 1950 and etc. too in this light..

more later... below is a noon chart for the event at the location..

moa's political take on this event..
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/a- ... .html#more

Thought you might be on to this James.

I'm looking at some YouTubes to try to get an exact time.

I heard the BBC say that he stepped across at 9.30am South Korean local time. See the link below.

The rest you can work out from then. The private chat was around 4.15pm local.

The Australian coverage shows longish morning shadows, but I heard that he went back into North Korea before they sat down to chat.

I think about the ONLY thing I can see is that Uranus is Rising just in front of the Sun. But each day that distance increases.

And we know Uranus is bringing a big change to the World, and also each day now it also applies to the stabilising energy of r.Saturn.

So if there is going to be success you'd feel they'd have to deliver things by early Sept, when those two planets come closest, and in Earth Signs.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7coLWmTbc

thanks rocko!

i did a bit more research on the timing of them connecting and i have found a link to a note stating 929am was when they first shook hands with one another.. korean herald news - http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180427000491

"Moon greeted Kim at 9:29 a.m. at the MDL, the line dividing the demilitarized zone. Kim and Moon shook hands at the line, smiled and chatted and posed for photos together from the southern side.

The unexpected scene played out when the two leaders then crossed the line together into the Northern side at the request of Kim. They faced each other, held hands and posed for photos for about 10 seconds on the North side of the MDL."

further down in the article linked above -
"Having started at 10:30 a.m., the morning session of the inter-Korean summit ended at 11:55 a.m. Before they entered negotiations, the two leaders held a brief conversation about their expectations for the talks. The delegations from South Korea and North Korea will separately have lunch."

the chart for 1030am has 20 cancer 41 rising, with moon at 0 libra 09...

i think the big question is how effective will the work of the korean people be in achieving a reunification? the big players that oversee much of this are china and the usa... i believe russia has always had a close relationship with north korea and have also been involved in helping resolve the differences on the korean pennisula... a lot depends on how trump wants to roll with this.. he might like it to succeed for his own success as a president.. that is the positive possibility here..

perhaps i can comment on the chart at another time, or someone else would like to comment at this time..

i will make one observation that is going to go un noticed if i don't mention it now - i think! i notice the distance from the moon to jupiter is 50 degrees.. the distance from jupiter to saturn is also 50 degrees... thus jupiter is at the exact midpoint of the ruler of the ascendant and descendant - moon/saturn... i see this as fortuitous.. the sun/moon midpoint is 18 cancer 09... the midpoint has venus at this spot via 45 degree aspect.. the ascendant/midheaven midpoint is 12 taurus 49...

In the North Korea chart, which I rectified years ago for 9 September 1948 17.26.45 JST Asc 14Aqu21', transit Venus at the time of the summit was on IC with orb of 2'!
Converse transit Venus and converse transit Jupiter exactly on Asc, converse Mars conjunct Jupiter 19'
For South Korea chart, rectified to 15 August 1948 12.03.50 JST Asc 7Sco37'. Progressed Moon conjunct Venus orb 6'! and progressed Desc conjunct progressed Uranus orb 0'!
In the lunar return Venus on Asc and in the converse lunar return Jupiter on IC.

isaac,

thanks for chiming in! i do have to ask you though about this rectified chart of yours!! i have a copy of one of your rectified charts for north korea with a time of 17:25:50.... i suppose you have since updated this chart from however many years ago i had, to this one to - 55 seconds later...

why is it you continue to play with a time so very close to the chart that neville lang had for north korea of 17:27 and which has been in use for a few decades?

it seems really bizarre! is this a byproduct of promoting the rectification program you are responsible for selling? i really don't get it otherwise!

why not just go with the neville lang chart for north korea that has been in use for a few decades??

thanks for coming by regardless!!

north/south korea

All the media people have said that the North Korean leader has promised this peace stuff before and he does not follow the rules laid out. Also, Trump has a tendency to overstate his accomplishments.
That being said, I fear that what will happen is that this conference with North korea will take place sometime in june and Trump will boast that peace is being achieved. However, by late september transiting mars will form a t-square with transiting uranus and the moon's nodes. Maybe by then, it will be clear that the peace agreement and disarmament is phony. Having been to the DMZ and Seoul, I hope that there is peace and not war. When I was there in 2012, I was told that there are south korean farmers living in the DMZ. AMY

james_m wrote:isaac,

thanks for chiming in! i do have to ask you though about this rectified chart of yours!! i have a copy of one of your rectified charts for north korea with a time of 17:25:50.... i suppose you have since updated this chart from however many years ago i had, to this one to - 55 seconds later...

why is it you continue to play with a time so very close to the chart that neville lang had for north korea of 17:27 and which has been in use for a few decades?

it seems really bizarre! is this a byproduct of promoting the rectification program you are responsible for selling? i really don't get it otherwise!

why not just go with the neville lang chart for north korea that has been in use for a few decades??

thanks for coming by regardless!!
It is not bizarre at all! Rectification of a chart is a very complicated task and for someone who is working mainly with primary directions, rectified a chart to the accuracy of +/-4s is a must as each 4s is equal 1 minute of arc and the orbs I'm using are very small (in average 2.5'). Over the years when more events are known a slight correction is sometimes needed.
Sorry for not mention Neville Lang- but rectification to one minute of time is not enough- at least not for me.
Where you can see a promotion to a program that I didn't even mentioned the name of the program nor the main system in it. Maximum I promoted the converse transits- a system that so few astrologers are using, the last British astrologer that used them was R.C. Davison.
Besides, I no longer seller my program, I can send it gratis to anyone interested in primary directions in Topocentric system. The only problem is that it is an old one and works only with WinXP.
Is it disturb you if someone made a promotion to own's program/book/website?

isaac,

thanks... i found it bizarre your rectification is almost identical to that of neville langs chart - which has been in the public sphere for many years, but there was no mention of that...

as for promoting a rectification program... go for it.. i don't care...

as for converse transits - i like looking at them, but don't make a regular habit of it.. i have a few of r.c. davisons books, 'the technique of prediction' being one i used to use a number of years ago.. computers have made it so much easier..