Uranus is in Taurus till 2026, &now Retro !! (Tropical)

This is a very big event in the Astrological World and needs to be recorded and discussed.

Uranus entering Taurus on the 15th May at 16:18hrs UKT.

Firstly just as Uranus is making its ingress into Taurus it gets squared by Mars. This happens right on the Cusp on the Signs. 15th-16th May.

Mercury gets the same experience on the 12th May.

The really unique thing apart from the Mars square is that r.Saturn is applying from Capricorn in a trine.

This usually is a powerful +VE, meaning that Uranus's wacky ideas get transformed into practical one's of Genius.

Trump's Korean deal might come off.

Mars squares Uranus on the 16th May at 08:00hrs UKT.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:03 am, edited 10 times in total.

Truly this is a monumental event. I'll certainly go somewhere and have a glass of something Bubbly.

We know that Mars hits Uranus the next morning at 8am UKT in a square. So it will be worth taking Notes.

We know Trump is threatening to drop the Iran deal which I think would fit the bill as upsetting Taurian Comfort Zones.

For me there is ONLY one question that Mundane Astrologers need to answer.

Uranus moving into, then out of, then into Taurus by Spring 2019 normally would send Shock Waves. It last happened in 1935.

But this time as it stumbles into Taurus there is r.Saturn to catch it. Yes around 09°23' applying.

Now the question - If r.Saturn succeeds in soothing Uranus's disruption thru till its retrograde motion in early Sept, is the Job done ?

Or when Uranus comes again in early 2019, and Saturn isn't there, and we all think everything has been sorted, do we get Uranian Shock Waves on Steriods ?

I think we might.

What do you think ?

H

Hi Moonwise,

Although I'm NOT skilled at it, the Moon tends to be the trigger that releases the Energies. People often talk of three days either side.

And of course if there were a sudden change exactly at 16:18hrs UKT next Wednesday then historically everybody would have noticed these sorts of things.

However, I do think we should be worried. Yes r.Saturn is applying at a distance so any Shock Waves should be smoothen-ed out this Spring, but we'll have to do it all again in 2019 me thinks, and then Saturn won't be around to help.

H

For me so much about this Uranus ingress is how much stabilising r.Saturn lends it this time ?

I'd imagine plenty.

Does that then mean when Uranus moves direct early in 2019 there will be fewer Shock Waves because the foundations have been laid smoothly, or more because everybody has got complacent ?

H

Happy Uranus into Taurus

As of this writing - nothing earth shattering in my world. However, Taurus rules the throat and just today I've heard of fellow choir members and public speakers who are on "voice rest".

I'm wearing a pale blue scarf for the day. (Throat ruled by Taurus, pale blue the color of the throat chakra)

I have also been made aware of people being forced to move from their home that never expected to have to leave (no, not Hawaii or refugees)

If things are going to manifest it'd take a few weeks, and I think r.Saturn closing in on trine will mask the real -VEs, and things could or should be VERY +VE this time.

NOT so next time in early 2019 though I feel.

But it isn't every day Uranus enters Taurus !!

H

Well it takes few days for ingresses to be felt so the week has to be interesting.

New Laws have been announced in the UK related to Hate Speech on the Social Networks.

I see this as Saturn's work on Uranus.

Trumpy has announced that the Trade negotiations with China have been concluded successfully.

For me that is classically how things will be till early Sept as r.Saturn stabilises Uranus's entry into Taurus.

The News is that he didn't get much of what he wanted.

H

Hi Amy I feel that the Node in inconjunction to r.Saturn till late June, and then again in the Autumn is a real "killer".

Assuming that it is active then it is real Mind Bender in my book.

And Uranus will soon form a long square too with the Node. These are big energies but I'd expect Uranus to go at the Node once the r.Saturn trine is over in late Sept.

H

For a long time I wonder how the Uranus/ Taurus/ Earth Sign trine r.Saturn/ Capricorn/ Earth Sign would play out.

It is certainly a strong force though just stops short of being exact in early Sept.

I heard something on the BBC radio today that made me sort of click. In Silicon Valley many workers in the Big Tech Companies have baulked at doing work for the US Military. On things like Drone Strikes or Facial Recognition for the Police.

This has sort of shooken the Big Tech Companies and dare I say Grounded theme.

"Heh ! It's NOT just about money nor just about what Hi Tech can do !! There are morals and integrity involved !!"

Further, Trump's Tariff battles with China and shaking up NATO about payments follow that theme.

The end result should be a more fair and balance arrangement. Very Earthy I'd say. More long term sustainable.

However, this all needs to be completed by the early Sept near trine. Come 2019 when Uranus begins its forward motion again into Taurus, there won't be any Saturn to stabilise it.

And the fun will begin.

H

Hi Folks,

This has to be a really massive time for Mankind.

Surely as soon as Uranus moves forward, next week, it'll start to engage with Planets and Points in Taurus.

Anything under 3°42' should immediately feel the strain. And I think Uranus goes as far as 6°37' all the way till August !! Fee Ha ?

Of course that means anything under around 11°37' will feel the Shock Waves this year.

REMARKABLE

[And don't forget The Node, Pluto and Saturn are all applying sami sebami - to each other- early to late April. Komilla Sutton has the Node as Saturn like].

And remember last time such a thing happened (Uranus in Taurus) Saturn was holding its hand making sure NOT too much disruption happened. In fact that was a VERY STRONG +VE.

Could that have led to complacency ? I'd imagine for some.

The natal Charts I use, I do use some once they are proved, show China very vulnerable, the NASDAQ and even Apple's.

Of course it is post(event astrology but we had bad News for all those yesterday.

China's Retail Sales down. That hit Apple, and Apple makes up a big part of the NASDAQ and SP 500.

While Uranus is SD it would be worth going thru any natal Charts you with Planets or Points in the early degrees of Taurus, or 180°, 150°, 90°, or even 135° and 45°.

Uranus's entry to Taurus last happened back in the 1930s and I think it does point to Nationalism and Withdrawal to perceived Security of the Own or Like.

Fear of The Stranger or Un-Experienced.

I'd be interested to develop a list here of natal Data of those or what likely to be hit in the coming months.

Note that many say we won't have Trade Wars with China, but far higher tariffs are due automatically to kick in early March, just when Uranus actually ingresses.

Luckily the forward motion takes Uranus away from Trump's n.Mars. So he may be less Combative.

But with it still then to cross the 21st Aug 2017 Eclipse Point and his Asc then he'll still be up to "It" for sure.

Have a good experience with this Ya All ....

H