I think the fact that Uranus was in trine with Saturn when it dipped its Toes into Uranus last year, may mean that We have to wait a while for its disruptive effects to be felt.

Preparations were made by those with early degree Points or Planets; but once Uranus passes them I think We'll begin to see things getting shaken out.

It got to 2°18' Taurus on the last visit. It goes well into 6° this time I think.

H

Uranus turning retro this weekend is a Big Thing for Speculators like me. Within a few weeks we'll begin to see Revolutionary Ideas beginning to back slide.

I'm interested to see whether Bitcoin's recent surge begins to fail. Or even Regulators step in toe curb it.

We've also seen Meat Substitutes powering on.

Uranus is fairly free of other Planets this year. Really the ONLY two that will impact it are Mars coming around into the inconjunction and opposition phase, and Jupiter forming a 135° in December I think.

I wonder whether Boeing's troubles will begin to ease or get worse. I imagine that Uranus's entry into Taurus was disruptive so does the retro phase ease that or make it worse ?

I think the fact that Saturn trined Uranus's first entry to Taurus has sort of stabilised things, but as Uranus progresses further into Taurus I'd imagine Wheels will begin to fall off for those who are just too Cosy in their Skins.

Worth noting that r.Uranus does influence nearly all the next New Moon Lunations till into November I think.

That is unusual and contradicts my point about Uranus NOT being influenced by other Planets.

As the last few days have proved Uranus will be giving us one Hell of a Ride till into the Winter. Even the Jan 25th New Moon looks like r.Uranus will easily be withing Orb. In fact even until the Uranus April New Moon conjunction.

THIS VERY UNUSUAL ... It has got that sort of Shake Out feel to it.

I know Jodi at the Galactic Centre feels something will be revealed to Man in the coming months.

H