The Return of the Moderator

Hi All,

Just to state I will now be a more active presence on Skyscript again.

I had a demanding job over the last three years that involved a long commute to another city. It effectively meant I had next to no energy/time left to devote to Skyscript.

As a consequence Paul had to step in at times to moderate and deal with some forum posts here.

However, I have now found local employment and my new role looks less demanding on my time.

Fortunately, the forum discussions have been kept going by some regulars. In particular James who kept the quality of posting high here even when there was often little company. I saw many posts I would have liked to have got involved with but just couldn't. Hopefully, I will now be able to get fully involved here again.

See you on the forum

Mark

Mark Cullen
mundane forum moderator
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi Mark - there have been almost daily spam posts throughout the forums that I have been deleting. If you have the privileges, it would be nice if someone would remove those accounts whenever they see them. Paul might be the only member with those rights, though.

Thanks.
(Horary moderator)

Hi Tanit,

Like you all I can do is delete posts. Only the site administrator can suspend accounts.

I suggest you email Paul rather than PM him on such requests.

regards,

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

paul,

i was passing on many spam posts to tanit, as i had given up on you looking at your pms... are you back now temporarily? good to see you and mark in the same approximate vicinity! i sure wish you two would participate more, but i know everyone is leading busy lives... cheers james