Horary guidence required: question chart or.event chart?

Hi everyone greetings,

So I come across a walk in interview advert on a job site.A question comes to my mind whether I should attend the interview (Though overage and over qualified for job ,being unemployed for 2 years, i am applying everywhere), so i erect a chart.

I attend the interview, appear in online test pass it, called for personal interview, after an hour of test results, was asked why you are applying for this underpaid job. I tried to convince the interviewer that I am fine with salary.She told me to wait for sometime(may be she spoke to HR senior) and later asks me to leave and tell they will get back to me(though there were couple of guys who were asked to wait after personal interview round).

So I have the time of interview for which I erected the chart(15 minutes process approx) and the chart when I exited the office with question in my mind whether I will be selected ( mentioning both charts as I find the 10 the house shifts before and after interview)

Now which chart should I upload here out of 3 to enable learned people to guide me on the topic.
Thanks

Each chart might have information that is relevant. I am guessing the first chart will be a prematurely thought question with a lot of uncertainty showing in the chart, such as an early ascendant and rapidly moving signs- cardinal- but it might still show some things that are about to happen, such as the interview process and job outcome. The interview chart could show the dynamics of the interview process. The third chart might show the more solidified outcome of that process with separating influences showing what already happened and applying aspects what will occur next. Not all charts are very good, though. Some are a contradictory mess, especially when not well formed, while others may have very obvious and specific meaning. Such is the nature of divination.

Tanit3333 wrote:Each chart might have information that is relevant. I am guessing the first chart will be a prematurely thought question with a lot of uncertainty showing in the chart, such as an early ascendant and rapidly moving signs- cardinal- but it might still show some things that are about to happen, such as the interview process and job outcome. The interview chart could show the dynamics of the interview process. The third chart might show the more solidified outcome of that process with separating influences showing what already happened and applying aspects what will occur next. Not all charts are very good, though. Some are a contradictory mess, especially when not well formed, while others may have very obvious and specific meaning. Such is the nature of divination.
Okies here are the charts then

When I first read the chart and question came to my mind whether I should go for interview and will I clear it(I did clear online test later prior to personal interview)
During interview approx time as I did not note exact time of start and finish of the interview(may be it lasted around 15 minutes or so)

When I walked out of office

I observe that Venus shifts its house in exit chart compared to first during interview chart.that significant?

Natal + transit(on interview day+ progression)

awaiting views( and timeline for getting this job if answer is yes)
Last edited by dheerpat on Mon May 07, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I remember you messaging me about job issues months ago and you had some difficult influences that indicated that it would take a while to find something. I can't see the first chart here.

If it is any consolation, I asked if you would get this job and I had a positive indication but the job is represented as difficult and perhaps temporary and likely involves travel or maybe relocation or foreign affairs (9th house influences which were very difficult). Like your interview chart, the Sun was very prominent, indicating success.

Also, you called me "sir" in the message today and I am a female.

Good luck.

Tanit3333 wrote:I remember you messaging me about job issues months ago and you had some difficult influences that indicated that it would take a while to find something. I can't see the first chart here.

If it is any consolation, I asked if you would get this job and I had a positive indication but the job is represented as difficult and perhaps temporary and likely involves travel or maybe relocation or foreign affairs (9th house influences which were very difficult). Like your interview chart, the Sun was very prominent, indicating success.

Also, you called me "sir" in the message today and I am a female.

Good luck.
Hi yes we interacted on so where Dec 2017 :D but that question was not for this particular job. This s job interview was on 5 May couple of days back

Have repudiated all charts

U mean sun in the charts uploaded today or for query raised in Dec 2017?

Actually was expecting their call today but did not get any call( interview was on Saturday today's Monday here)

This company is Morningstar a US based investment research company and the position is research associate, only 8 opening there were about 200 youngsters at walkin . God knows what will happen

Morningstar vegetarian food? I am a vegan and have eaten some of their products. :lol:

I am unable to see any of your charts now. The horary I asked today when I read your post seemed positive but the position was represented as Saturn retrograde and in the 9th, so difficult and the long distance location makes sense. It may not be feasible for you to relocate?

Tanit3333 wrote:Morningstar vegetarian food? I am a vegan and have eaten some of their products. :lol:

I am unable to see any of your charts now. The horary I asked today when I read your post seemed positive but the position was represented as Saturn retrograde and in the 9th, so difficult and the long distance location makes sense. It may not be feasible for you to relocate?
Sorry have been editing the charts . Now done finally. Please relook
No Morningstar is a reputed US based investment research firm , branch office in Mumbai where I went for interviews

https://www.morningstar.in

Though there is no far away (1 hour commute) or relocation involved. Yes the profile is of doing online research on mutual funds, any news of mege acquisition , which is pass don to venture capitalists clients.

So what say

I get a blank white page when I click on the links. I am not sure why the 9th was afflicted when I asked but it was emphasized by having the 10th ruler in it (with Pluto and Mars, although on the cusp of the 10th).

Tanit3333 wrote:I get a blank white page when I click on the links. I am not sure why the 9th was afflicted when I asked but it was emphasized by having the 10th ruler in it (with Pluto and Mars, although on the cusp of the 10th).
Rectified

1) first time question (to be noted I cleared online test, so it must reflect in this chart)
2) interview time
3) after finishing interview
4) natal charts

The horary and interview are almost the same (mainly the placement of the moon) and have some mixed testimony but mainly seem to point to no. What are your thoughts, since these are your charts?

My chart seemed like a yes but with difficulty, but you didn't ask me and you already have charts so it is probably better to go off of your own charts/reading.

Tanit3333 wrote:The horary and interview are almost the same (mainly the placement of the moon) and have some mixed testimony but mainly seem to point to no. What are your thoughts, since these are your charts?

My chart seemed like a yes but with difficulty, but you didn't ask me and you already have charts so it is probably better to go off of your own charts/reading.
Me Not adept at reading :-? :( though if I look at exit chart both L1 sun and L10 Venus in 10 house , so good?
Though as mentioned before venus was on n 11 house during interview, gains ?
Sun trine Saturn in both charts ( me and interviewer good terms?)

Also first chart if u check, moon in 3rd house of interview tests etc shows query on these topics
And coincidently all have Leo rising
What say on natal charts too :-|