I would be willing to post a mystery chart but there doesn't seem to be much interest in the forums lately, probably because most of the regular astrologers that used to frequent no longer visit.

Paul wrote:
Mark wrote: Let me be clear I am not accusing anyone of cheating here! But the option is always there and can never be conclusively eliminated unless you lock your astrologers into a secure underground facility with no internet or mobile access! The other alternative is to use data from people who are not celebrities and who cannot be googled on Wikipedia and/or Astrodatabank. Using clients can be difficult too though due to the confidentiality and consent issues. I have been thinking of putting up a family member who has agreed to this.
I don't really get involved in these mystery chart discussions for a variety of reasons, but I agree with you about the difficulty of using charts which can be discovered with enough patience by narrowing down the planetary positions, as well as the problem of using clients' charts. A family member or friend would be really interesting.

Would people be game if I posted a friend or family member who isn't famous? I guess part of the appeal is to research the person afterwards though.
But of course. :'