As a teenager, one thing you might want to do is keep a record of connections between individuals in your life so that over time you can look at the synastry and better understand why you connected and how you evolve in your attractions over time. When you are a teen, you may find that you date a lot of guys who are born around the same time as you, such as this young man, so you will share many common interests and generational connections, but with time you will probably begin dating more men with bigger age gaps (more than a year) and there may be more common sorts of traits you notice in these attractions or aspects in your own chart that are activated by certain people.

Hmm i was told in my previous post that now from 2017 until september 2019 im am going through some difficult time. The peak would be june 2019.i work hard now and actually i will have some important events in september and october 2018. Probably the relief will bw from novwmber 2018. What do you think about it? Is it caused by my saturn return? I hope my all plans will de ok done untill november. I dont know about my telationships and romance. Still thinking deeply if i ever meet someone and is it a problem within me. Some past people recincile.