Will she buy a flat ?

Hello forum,

My dear Part of Fortuna - Thank you very much for all your effort and time for telling me how to add images here. It is highly apprecaited. I wish you a great summer !

I am a real estate agent.

For the last 3 weeks I have been hard working on a new project. I am selling flats from residential sites.

A high school friend of f mine leaving overseas asked me 2 weeks ago to provide them a flat for invesment purposes . I presented them two flats each from different sites. I provided them all the info just after thier inquiry. I chased her last Saturday and she said they wld. Let me know commencing week. However, I have not heard from her.

I am very worried that they changed their mind and are reluctant to buy a flat because my country is passing througha rough economic crisis lately. It is getting worse and weird every single day.

Instead of calling her and asking her about their decision I decided to cast a chart to see if they will buy the flat thinking that if the answer is no on the chart, may be I can get a clue about how to convience them to make the purchase.

Here goes the chart. if degrees are not readable at some devices, I am adding the direct link.
http://i65.tinypic.com/1gpyyc.jpg

Although she is a school friend, I assign her the 7th. She is just an a client to me, because I have not seen her nearly for 30 years !

I first loook at the house cusp rulers of 4th and 7th.

Mercury, the ruler of the 4th. For real estate trines Saturn, but Saturn is not able to recive Mercury because it goes retrograde. However, Mercury is able to carry light of Saturn to Jup, the ruler of my 10th, my career. This translation of light suggests a postive outcome. Jup is rx also on the chart, but I am not worried about I explain below.

I now look at 1st. House. I am happy to see Venus in the 1st house ( by 5 degree rule ), yet in the sellers' sign, Gemine. Also, Venus is the exaltation planet for Pisces which is ruling 10ty., my career. But, Venus is just at the very end of its sign and she is getting ready to oppose Saturn. Venus is ruling my 5th. House, the house associated with real estate business ( commission involved business ),

Moon, the 1st. House ruler, trined Jup., the ruller of my 10 th, and is now carrying Jup's light to Sun by sextile the ruller of 3rd house for contracts and sellings. As per on the chart, Moon receives Jup from her fall. This is because I have really been working hard, but I am not having what I expect to have from my career. Even, if it is only that old school friend make the purchase , not even other potential buyers ( there are other buyers I am expect to hear positive news ) I will be still be happy as shown by the trine between Moon and Jup.

So, Mercury' s transiting Saturn's light to Jup, plus Moon's carrying Jup's light to Sun, suggest closing the selling.

BUT, there is a big "but" here. Before Mercury perfects with Jup, first Venus and then Sun change signs. I checked at ephemerisis, and I understand that Venus change signs, before Moon sextiles Sun. If Sun and Venus are relevant planets to the reading of this chart , the outcome will be a no because they are to say change in circumstances

Is there any help I can have from this chart ?

I wld. Be very happy to have your analyses.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Last edited by Breeze on Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breeze

I can't help you with the interpetation but I read and I'm pretty sure about that,that the 5 degrees rule cannot applied if the planet is ruled by a different planet than that of the house's cusp.here Venus is ruled by mercury and asc is ruled by moon.so Venus is in 12th house

I can't help you with the interpetation but I read and I'm pretty sure about that,that the 5 degrees rule cannot applied if the planet is ruled by a different planet than that of the house's cusp.here Venus is ruled by mercury and asc is ruled by moon.so Venus is in 12th house
This rule might apply if someone used whole signs. In horary, I would use any sign within 5 degrees of a house cusp. It is true that in classical we often look at aspects within signs but I haven't heard this applied to angles, which are very strong points in a chart.

I have never heard of that person. There are different techniques for the house cups and orbs, but most astrologers in horary stick to 5 degrees.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html
In practice most traditional astrologers did allow an aspect which crossed the boundaries of the signs where it was close to exactness by degree. Also, even in the classical period, many texts remind the student that reckoning aspects by sign alone will not necessarily maintain the philosophy of the shapes, and that it is more correct to consider the actual degrees. [11]

A planet at 28 degrees Leo, for example, trines a planet at 2 degrees Sagittarius according to the relationship of the signs, but is close to an exact square when the planetary positions are measured from degree to degree.
Lilly used 5 degrees for each house:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1c.html

Hello Breeze

Just a horary enthusiast here. So take this reading with a grain of salt. That Mercury falls in 11th house is probably a clue that perhaps the ruler of 11th is the prefered significator for your friend /client? I dont know. So i checked both with the ruler of 11th and 7th.

If we see the 11th, then Mars just changed signs probably showing that your friend changed their mind? It has just come out of querent's fall. Aspect wise there is a separating square between Mars and Mercury. I would not check the 10th house personally though i may be wrong. Reception wise, you - Moon are in her fall. And the house - Mercury is in fall of Mars. So reception wise nothing great is seen here. Is this a day or a night chart ? Because if it is a night chart then we see Mars being in triplicity of Mercury. So she does somewhat like the flat?

Now moving on to the 7th house. If we take her as the ruler of 7th we see her as Saturn retro in her own house opposing the ascendant. Here again the aspect between Mercury and Saturn separates.Reception wise we see a negative mutual reception or rejection whatever you wish to call it. So here again i see "no" as the answer

Now there is one thing i was wondering. You have stated that there were 2 flats you showed her and not one? So do we take the 4th representing both these flats? Or do we take the 4th as the 1st flat and the 7th as the 2nd flat and take your client as 11th ruler? Because here we do see a mutual reception between Mars and Saturn which gives some positivity to the chart.

Finally, even if these flats aren't bought by her we see Venus which is the 2nd house from 4th ie, gains from the flat) on the Ascendant. So looks like you will be able to sell the flat and make money out of it soon.

All the very best to you.

Hi Serenity,

Many thanks for reading my chart and for your kind wishes.

You may be right that that client shd. Be represented by the 11th. Despite the fact that I wld. Not see her as a friend. She is not a fiercy , agressive or a fast woman. She has a dark skin and slow in motion. In that sense Saturn describes her better.

With regards to Moon, she is not in her fall. She is in her house, and also in the 1st. She is strong. But, Moon is at detriment of Saturn i.e. Saturn does not like Moon. I am not sure if this is something to consider. Because I did not ask if I wld. Sell the flat, rather I asked her if they wld. Buy it. I think this is shown by Mercury and Saturn aspect, rather than Moon - Saturn.

This is a day chart.

Yes, I presented them two options. I think this is shown by 4th. House's ruler being a double body planet, Mercury. I expect her to by one, but I think she has enough sources to buy 2 flats if she wants to.

With regards to Venus in the 1st., Venus will be opposing Saturn when she changes sign, and Saturn will backfire Venus.

Sun, the ruler of the 3rd., signifying selling and contracts is sitting on Caput Algol, which is not good at all. I am not sure at all if this is a simple NO for the outcome or if it is showing the unclarity of a selling contract at the moment. Add Venus changing sign so soon. I do not know dear Serenity if I can get a yes answer to this chart although Venus is in the 1st.

I have a sense that there are missing parts which causes a negative outcome here. I can not find it though. I mean if Venus and Sun are involved in this reading, both planets changing signs before Mercury carrying light of Saturn to Jupiter is something to consider. But what is it ? If I know, I may alter it to advantage. May be fate ( I do not think fate has something to do with fate but why not ? ) or some circumstances which I can not have control over at all.

Thanks so much again .

Cheers
Breeze

Hi Serenity,

Many thanks for reading my chart and for your kind wishes.

You may be right that that client shd. Be represented by the 11th. Despite the fact that I wld. Not see her as a friend. She is not a fiercy , agressive or a fast woman. She has a dark skin and slow in motion. In that sense Saturn describes her better.

With regards to Moon, she is not in her fall. She is in her house, and also in the 1st. She is strong. But, Moon is at detriment of Saturn i.e. Saturn does not like Moon. I am not sure if this is something to consider. Because I did not ask if I wld. Sell the flat, rather I asked her if they wld. Buy it. I think this is shown by Mercury and Saturn aspect, rather than Moon - Saturn.

This is a day chart.

Yes, I presented them two options. I think this is shown by 4th. House's ruler being a double body planet, Mercury. I expect her to by one, but I think she has enough sources to buy 2 flats if she wants to.

With regards to Venus in the 1st., Venus will be opposing Saturn when she changes sign, and Saturn will backfire Venus.

Sun, the ruler of the 3rd., signifying selling and contracts is sitting on Caput Algol, which is not good at all. I am not sure at all if this is a simple NO for the outcome or if it is showing the unclarity of a selling contract at the moment. Add Venus changing sign so soon. I do not know dear Serenity if I can get a yes answer to this chart although Venus is in the 1st.

I have a sense that there are missing parts which causes a negative outcome here. I can not find it though. I mean if Venus and Sun are involved in this reading, both planets changing signs before Mercury carrying light of Saturn to Jupiter is something to consider. But what is it ? If I know, I may alter it to advantage. May be fate ( I do not think fate has something to do with fate but why not ? ) or some circumstances which I can not have control over at all.

Thanks so much again .

Cheers
Breeze

Hello Breeze

Sorry for being unclear. I meant the mutual receptions arent great and Moon is in her (friend's) detriment (not fall - thanks for correction) of Saturn while Saturn is in its (moon's) fall.

To me Venus on the Ascendant looks positive. But like you pointed out that opposition with Venus looks like some kind of hardship along the way. I hope someone more exprienced than me also chimes in.

Would you completely rule out the possibility of house 4th as the 1st flat you showed her and house 7th as the 2nd flat? This approach is followed by some when dealing with multiples. I am curious

Again wish you all the best with this. Hope to hear some positive feedback soon.

Hi Serenity,

It is sad that Saturn will backfire Venus, the ruler of 5th. Which signifies the nature of work I do.

With regards to multiple options, I do not really know if we cld. Take the 7th. For the 2nd. Option. Even if we cld., I do not think we can use here because I presented the flats with different e mails, just one after another. They received them at the same time. It is just the issue of buying one or none. There is huge unclarity with natioanal economy, exchange rates are crazingly going up.

I will ask them their desicion latest tomorrow.I hope to give forum good news by the end of this week.

Cheers
Breeze