Will he contact me again?

Hey,
Will he contact me again?

I used to consider him as a friend but we had an argument. Since then the 7th house fits him very well every time I asked a question about him. So, I take the 7th to represent him.

I am represented by Mercury in his 2nd house, he is Jupiter in my 2nd house too, wired since the 2nd is for finance and money.
I think they separate.
The rulers of our 3rd house for communication Venus and Mars doesn’t have an aspect.

Even thought I am sure he will contact me again, but could someone tell me when?

Saraia,
Although I'm just a student of Horary Question, I think your question is not clear.
To be honest I can't understand exactly what you need in this Horary.
You asked "If he will get in touch you", but, you finish the post asking when.
Other problem I see here: Did you have an argument about financial issues?
First, the ascendant is in late degree.
"An ascendant that is 27 to 29 degrees old means that the question is too late to be asked. You've missed the train and all you can do is wait for better conditions.
The matter has already been solved by the universe and therefore, all you, the querent, can do is wait for the ending to materialize.
The EXCEPTION to this rule is when a PERSONAL NATAL PLANET, including the natal ASCENDANT or MIDHEAVEN, is exactly conjunct the horary ascendant.
Then, the question has great significance, because the answer will be solved in accordance with the nature of the natal planet."

Second thing to consider: You're represented by Mercury (Virgo) and he, by the Moon (Cancer), since the 11th House represents friends.

Miss Watson,
The question is “ will he contact me? If yes.. i want to know when????
We have some financial issues, since I paid him for a service and not get it yet.

No, he was my friend but after we are going through some arguments and ignoring my messgaes, I consider him less than a friend, that is the reason i take the 7th house to represent him. I used the 7th house few times for him and the results become accurate.

So, how I know the answer for the question?
Some astrologers could answer despite of the late or earlt degree.

The Moon is questionably VOC (in its current sign) and in the via combusta and the ascendant is late. I would not regard it as VOC, but that doesn't help anything here. This shows nothing good will come of the question and the status quo will likely continue. In other words, it is unlikely you will be friends again and if contact occurs it is unlikely to he different than what you have already been experiencing.

Him being Jupiter retrograde and disposited by Mars likely means he believes he is in the right and he is the party who is most angry. A slower planet is not likely to be an initiator of contact, especially when retrograde. Mars in Aquarius below the earth and conjunct the SN is a controlled, icy anger. It may even be a justified anger. The Moon is further applying to square Mars, which shows continued conflict.

The only positive I see is him trining the dispositor of the Moon and your significator in the 10th. Venus in the 10th can mean many things, such as a female who intervenes and brings about something more positive in the situation (especially publically, such as in a public forum or in a work place) or some other means, such as a public Venusian event or through work that involves Venusian things. This is not enough to resolve the conflict in the chart but could show some sort of occurence. Venus is afflicted by Saturn, which lords over Mars, which likely relates to whatever tension is going on between you, so Venus is certainly not in fantastic shape. It could be the service you paid for, since Venus and Jupiter are creating a grand water trine with Neptune. Was this a creative service, such as music or other art?
Second thing to consider: You're represented by Mercury (Virgo) and he, by the Moon (Cancer), since the 11th House represents friends.
Good point, but in this case I think Mercury separating from an opp yo Jupiter and Jupiter being retrograde describes the conflict much better. Still, the Moon in general relates to the overall picture and it is applying to square Mars, while Jupiter is likewise disposited by Mars, so in either case there is a strong connection to continued anger and Mars in Aqu showing coldness/lack of response or a terse response. My guess is he will provide the service but his fixed nature seems unyielding regarding forgiveness. She is also fixed and close to Algol, suggesting some poor behavior on her part.

Anyone? :(
No one is required to reply to posts for chart interpretations. It is the astrologer who created a chart's job to read a chart, not other astrologer's. The only posts you have contributed to have been your own. http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260

Tanit3333,
I don’t get why he has an anger, Is it because my messages?
I am the one I have to be anger because he keeps delaying the date of giving the service :-?

I texted him today asking where is he and why I don’t hear anything from him yet. No response so far !

When will he trin the Moon? Soon? Or will he take long time?
Yes it is a creative service, actually it is for a wedding so I think you are right Venus fits it perfectly.

However, I sm sorry for Asking again if someone could help answering it.

Thank you so much Tanit3333

There is no trine to the moon. Venus trines Jupiter. The Moon only squares Mars.

Why is he angry? I can only guess. Mercury conjunct Algol could mean you have been verbally abusive or manipulative? Mercury opposed Jupiter but still Jupiter is disposited by Mars in Aqu, which to me suggests cold anger.

Tanit3333,
I have no idea if he takes my messages like that, When I text him I am asking when will he be able to provide the service and how is he! :-?
Nothing makes him angry
:???:

Couldn’t know when the contact will be?

If you showed your friend this level of passive-aggression, one might understand his lack of contact. :lol:

No one here owes you anything and your lack of respect for people's comments and demands for answers are not conducive to a response.

Dear Tanit3333,
I don’t know why you feel like that with my responses.
Writing communication without seeing people’s faces and impressions makes others thinks there is an agression.
I did need a help so I asked the question with hoping someone could help me with it. there is no lack of respect here.

I apologize if you feel that way, Thank you so much for helping me, I appreciate it :wink: