Dear Tanit3333,
You are absolutely right about counting them as days, months, and years. Actually, I saw many horary chart where timeline were given, I do like how the chart answer the questions accurately.
I was thinking about my questions too, does the chart really show the time of connection? Or just the first part what is the reason of not replying to my meesages?

I agree with you about friends, that is the reason I took the 7th house to represent him not the 11th, since I feel he became less than a friend.
I know I have to cut off the connection easily if someone does that to me, but I asked him a favor and I paid him for it, and he promised he would do it. That is the reason why I am so upset and eager to make the contact.
Either he contacs me or at least returns my money.

Lastely, he mentioned before some health problems , so I thought the chart may show the lack of communication because of health issues. I will make an exuce if that is the issue. After all, Maybe he is lying about it to delay things.

Thank you so sooo much Tanit, I really appreciate your help,
God bless you.

The question was to Tanit, but I'll make an observation if you allow me.
I support everything Tanit said. She was accurate in her answers.
But you may want to create another chart with a new question.
Why? When you created this one, the chart got the energy of what you were feeling at that moment - confused why he did it; upset.
But now, you've got some insights about the situation as a whole (for example, maybe both of you acted a bit unconsciounly that time).
Either he contacs me or at least returns my money.

Lastely, he mentioned before some health problems , so I thought the chart may show the lack of communication because of health issues
Why don't you choose a new question? What's your priority now?

As Tanid said:
Just because you do not see a person's anger does not mean that it does not exist.
What if he is too upset? I believe he won't get in touch with you unless you apologize (sometimes people feel shame as time goes on!).
I would try to do this in order to get a refund.

Dear Miss Watson,
You are more than welcome to share your thought.
You are right. I have thought about creating another chart but still I am confused which question I have to ask
There is a bunch of questions in my mind about him :
1- will he contact me again?
2- why doesn’t he reply yet?
3-does he have a health issue?
4- will I get Refund?
Maybe the main question is :
5- will he keep his promise?

I have no idea where I should go with that situation

If I take the 5th question, will he keep his promise
Which house I should look at ?

Thank you for your insight
God protects you

[quote="Saraia"]Dear Miss Watson,
You are more than welcome to share your thought.
You are right. I have thought about creating another chart but still I am confused which question I have to ask
There is a bunch of questions in my mind about him :
1- will he contact me again?
2- why doesn’t he reply yet?
3-does he have a health issue?
4- will I get Refund?
Maybe the main question is :

I have no idea where I should go with that situation

If I take the 5th question, will he keep his promise
Which house I should look at ?

About the apologies, I would hope he breaks his silence and tells me what makes him upset. If he were right I will say sorry.

But right now..I really don’t know what to say :(

Thank you for your insight
God protects you

Hi Saraia,
I suggest you sit down and breathe. Think what's important for you, since if I'm afraid to say something that may affect your judgment about the situation.

You must decide what is your priority.
1- will he contact me again? - Do you really believe he will do this by his own will?
2- why doesn’t he reply yet? - Here I think we have emotional problems (although I think this is not what you want, since you said your friendship is over)
3-does he have a health issue? - Is not the case of him give the money back to you since he is temporarily unable to work?

- Do you still want the work for you have paid for. Do you really think he'll make a good job after this bad situation between you? Is not the case you look for someone's else?

4- will I get Refund?
Do you want the money back ir order to have this case closed once for all?

Take a look at all your questions and think on balance what you prefer: Emotional x Work done x Money

Hi Miss Watson,

You are so kind :)
Thank you so much for your advice, I will do that and see.

The thing I want is one conversation with him to discuss all that as an adult.
To see if he would refund or give me a date if he would keep his promise or what! If he does that, I could ask someone else. But he ignores me.
I have no other choice than waiting his response and feeling upset.