How long will I be employed here

OK, worried here. New in my current employment and the business is in distress, loosing money badly. The pressure to turn it around is intense. On top of that, the business is adding new systems which on top of learning a new job is making me make mistakes.

So I have asked after a weekend of stress, how long will I be with this company.

My significator is the moon because our main significators are a shared Mercury. One thing that worries me, and I am a complete amateur and there might be other things in the chart that should worry me, is that our significators recently came together by opposition according to John Frawley.

Another is that the moon is about to change signs.

I can't tell if the moon is void, but if it is, that would change my entire out look on this chart.

Edit: After looking a bit deeper, I think the moon is Void of course. nothing is going happen to my job

I am exhaulted by the job which shows me liking the job. (The money is good)

Hello Rookie,

I think Moon is not VOC because once Moon changes sign, it will aspect to Mars (You posted wrong chart). I do see the approaching aspect from Moon at 27*05 (Scorpio - correct position of Moon) to Mercury 27*19 . Moon is exalted (in Taurus) but at same time, she's detriment in Scorpio.

Mercury will be entering to its own sign soon; therefore the company will be much stronger, but how long is the question -- because it will combust the sun in the near future. Unfortunately, Mercury is detriment in Sagittarius Moon (and Sun rules your 12th house).

At the time you erected the chart, there's Algol conjunct Mercury, and I hope we are just overreacting to the situation. You might like to re-post the chart again because the existing chart has a wrong date.

Addendum: You are asking the timing (if my pessimistic reading is correct). Unfortunately two planets are in cadent houses with fixed signs. It's hard for me to figure out the timing. I also noticed between Mercury and Mars, there's opposition to antiscion. Mars might bring an unfortunate outcome to Mercury, and Mars rules your company's 12th house.
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dang it, what a bone head. Similar chart, except Moon is in opposition with Mercury. This has me even more worried.

Part of Fortune, Your read please? I am worried that my position is in jeopardy because my inability (Senior leaders expectations) to learn as quickly as they want.

Rookie,

Addendum: You are asking the timing (if my pessimistic reading is correct). Unfortunately two planets are in cadent houses with fixed signs. It's hard for me to figure out the timing. I also noticed between Mercury and Mars, there's opposition to antiscion. Mars might bring an unfortunate outcome to Mercury, and Mars rules your company's 12th house.

Hope someone else can give you much better outcome, as I am just as much a beginner as you are.

Best Wishes.

Re: How long will I be employed here

I noticed that the time of your post was... "Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:23 pm" and the chart was cast for Tuesday, 29 May 2018 at 12:51 pm.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me your first horary chart was cast for the wrong date.
Currently, the Moon has just entered Sagittarius.
Rookie wrote:

OK, worried here. New in my current employment and the business is in distress, loosing money badly. The pressure to turn it around is intense. On top of that, the business is adding new systems which on top of learning a new job is making me make mistakes.

So I have asked after a weekend of stress, how long will I be with this company.

My significator is the moon because our main significators are a shared Mercury. One thing that worries me, and I am a complete amateur and there might be other things in the chart that should worry me, is that our significators recently came together by opposition according to John Frawley.

Another is that the moon is about to change signs.

I can't tell if the moon is void, but if it is, that would change my entire out look on this chart.

Edit: After looking a bit deeper, I think the moon is Void of course. nothing is going happen to my job

I am exhaulted by the job which shows me liking the job. (The money is good)
Last edited by Arvind on Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Part of Fortune wrote:Rookie,

Hope someone else can give you much better outcome, as I am just as much a beginner as you are.

Best Wishes.

Sorry they are in Angular houses (conjunct MC, IC) . . . months, may be longer.

Wrong date aside, the Moon is at 9 degrees, so why would it be changing signs? Mars is at 4 degrees, so it was already aspected. This is a moot point considering the date is incorrect, but just something to watch out for - I think a lot of people struggle at reading degrees and aspects.

Moon in Sag still functions, whether VOC or not, according to Lilly. All strong signs of Jupiter and the Moon do - Cancer, Taurus, Pisces and Sag. In those cases, a result can still happen but you have to look at other testimony.

Assuming the date is the only error, to me, Mercury at a critical degree about to change to its dignity suggests perhaps a change soon. Mutable angles would maybe point to months.

Maybe repost the chart with the correct date (the time is likely correct).

Part of Fortune wrote: I think Moon is not VOC because once Moon changes sign, it will aspect to Mars. I do see the approaching aspect from Moon at 27*05 to Mercury 27*19. Moon is exalted but at same time, she's detriment in Scorpio.

Mercury will be entering to its own sign soon; therefore the company will be much stronger, but how long is the question -- because it will combust the sun in the near future. Unfortunately, Mercury is detriment in Sagittarius Moon (and Sun rules your 12th house).
About timing, I said "Months . . . maybe longer" but now I thought it over, it might be soon. John Frawley said volition can make Angular fast and Cadent slow. I'm sorry for the gloomy prediction.

I would not expect changes in my employment status to come quickly. I just started in my current role 2-1/2 months ago, the company paid a head hunter a lot of money to secure me and my position is a key role that they had a hard time finding a person for this role.

Thank you Part of Fortune. We are working really hard to turn this Business around so I can see that prediction coming true. I just don't understand why readings are suggesting a change in my employment.

Thanks again