Often Algol is described as making the planet lose its head, which can be interpreted in different ways. That is a very true possibility of an interpretation for Mercury conjunct Algol. I think it depends on the planet involved, such as Mars conjunct Algol could show someone reacting violently or overly aggressive to a situation and Venus conjunct Algol could show someone who uses sexual manipulation. Mercury conjunct Algol could be verbally abusive, misuse information, but it could also misinterpret information or even over-react.

Thanks everyone for the further elaboration. I could totally see me overreacting given the high visibility, stressful position I am in. As time goes on and I get better at my job, the situation will improve, but in the current environment, I am overly sensitive to all criticism, constructive or otherwise.

Ironically, I received an invitation to interview with local national leader in the paper industry for management position. It would be a career change away from corporate finance.

Rookie wrote:Ironically, I received an invitation to interview with local national leader in the paper industry for management position. It would be a career change away from corporate finance.

Very interesting. Your 2nd chart (the correct timing) said "When will I find a job?" Rookie, let us know further developments.

Best wishes! :D

I did not mean to title it "When will I find a job" but I now understand why Tanitt was confused. The real question was always how long will I work here. I must have pulled up an old chart in error.

Of course I will keep details updated

Rookie wrote:The real question was always how long will I work here. I must have pulled up an old chart in error.

The funny thing is, Rookie, look up the date and time of the second chart – it doesn’t seems to be an old chart. (I’m not trying to embarrass you, I’m pointing out it is funny the way things are developing to your advantage.)

Your not embarrassing me. I had previously asked the When will I get a job back in Feb and I think when I pulled the chart to fix the date and time it must have pre-populated with the old question.

I would be happy with either the job getting better OR a new career

So the invite I received for an interview fell through, they never contacted me again, however, a position that I was interviewing for last summer before the person that left returned is now open again. I was well on my way for it and I would expect that the process will begin where it left off.

Someone said a few months, could it be?

If it were me, I would ask about the other job and see if it will make you happier. I am not asking you to do that or to share it here but it is just something that you might consider (although make extra sure that the time and date are correct). You don't want to go from one bad situation to another. If Mars here is representing this new opportunity, it may not be the best job to take and you might want to think about other options. The fact that you applied there before might explain the separating antiscia aspect.

So Tanit was spot on once again. I phone interviewed with the company yesterday and indeed the company is in distress. They are looking for a leader to help in turn around efforts. I have done turnaround work before and knowing up front the situation makes the situation not so scary. At least there will be no surprises.

I am going to ask about the new job in another thread

Tanit3333 wrote:Wrong date aside, the Moon is at 9 degrees, so why would it be changing signs? Mars is at 4 degrees, so it was already aspected. This is a moot point considering the date is incorrect, but just something to watch out for - I think a lot of people struggle at reading degrees and aspects.

I was reading Rookie's old post and realized that what I said at the time was not clear at all. I wrote: "I think Moon is not VOC because once Moon changes sign, it will aspect to Mars". Then today I looked at the above chart that Rookie posted, and my immediate reaction was "what!? How could I make such a mistake" . . . well, it took me a while to recall that he had posted the wrong chart, and according to the correct chart, the position of the Moon was at the time 27*05 in Scorpio (not 9*27 Sagittarius) and it would aspect Mars upon the entry to Sagittarius. So what happened back then was that as soon as I noticed the wrong date, I went ahead and made the correct chart and that was what I was referring to back then. Folks, sorry about the confusion! :oops:

I know this is an old post but now reading it again and realizing my clumsy reply, it bothered me to leave it as it was. So I went back and edited my original post. (I wonder if this is a Mercury Rx sort of thing?)

By the way, Rookie, what is the latest at your work situation . . . would you like to share with us?

Sure I can update. I am still employed with the company although it is tough to come to work every day. I feel like I am on trial every day, not that I am under performing personally, but rather the company is loosing money monthly and is under a microscope.

I continue to look but what I am looking for is highly specialized so opportunities are few.

If this is appropriate, I would like to pose a query to those willing to consider it. "Is there a new employment opportunity in the near future for me?" Query posed 9:09 est, Dillon, SC USA