Thanks Tanit. I am actually very relieved. Enjoying some time off. It was the worst year career wise of my life!

What I am hoping is that we can learn something from the horary, with all the errors and all. It was truly a from the heart question and I am sure the answer was in the chart somewhere

I think several of us stated the difficulty with Mars and that is probably the primary thing to look at. Mars often rules separations, as mentioned. The problem with this is that the chart had the incorrect date, which makes the time suspect too and it sounds like you might have repeated the question. Next time I would pay extra attention to the date and time. This is by no means an easy chart so the outcome is not exactly surprising to anyone, I am guessing, if we assume the chart is readable. I am guessing suggestions for improvement in the chart are emphasizing change in the current status quo, meaning leaving the job. That is probably why Mercury is at a critical degree conjunct Algol and approaching combustion (such as in another thread recently where I mentioned that combustion can show endings and a purification process). The applying waxing to full Moon does not really suggest an ending so much as a crisis point in the end probably though and I sometimes forget to look at that. It isn't a complete full Moon yet in the chart but it is pretty close. Full Moons are a build up of energy when applying, for good or bad. Considering how unhappy you were with the job and how unsteady it already was, again, such an outcome is hardly surprising even without horary. Ultimately, as astrologer, it is your chart to make sense of though. We can only say what we see.