So twiddling my thumbs a bit here. Little to add accept to think a bit more about Uranus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD9hFp6qf0E

For me Uranus is The Markets. It is Speculation. It is "Advanced" Technology, and of course rules the every popular Aquarian Social Medias.

We know the FAANGs dangerously dominate the US Markets. They take a hit and we all feel it.

"July 30 (Reuters) – A broad sell-off of technology stocks pushed the three major U.S. stock indexes lower on Monday, with the Nasdaq Composite posting its third consecutive loss of more than 1 percent for the first time in three years just days after hitting a record high.

The technology index tumbled 1.8 percent as investors looked to other sectors or book profits ahead of the volatile midterm election season."

And Uranus is understrain just now. Four points to note ....

1/ Uranus is slowing and in a Grounding Earth trine with sobering Capricorn r.Saturn. It took me a long time to work it out but this is a consolidating energy. Where the Big Tech firms got ahead of themselves they are being "sobered up."

2/ Uranus is slowing into SR. NOT great. On its own a loss of Umph. A retreat ?

3/ Uranus is quietly moving into a deadly square with The Nodes, as noted by Louise McWhitter, one of the bad factors the Nodes can deliver.

In Fact Saturn and Mars are also "at it" with The Nodes.

4/ Finally, closer to Home r.Mars squares Uranus this Thursday very early UKT. Very hard to call as there are so many factors woven into it. Mars retro and slow. Uranus slowing soon to be retro. r.Mars in Uranus's Sign and Decan (technically a +VE).

Apple really has been The Apple of the Investors Eyes (see what I did there ?) but wasn't there concern last Earnings about the new I-Phone ?

I think of all the above I'd be most concerned by Uranus SR as it comes on the 8th Aug, around my Bottoming Out date of the 9th-10th Aug.

NOT good timing. Hard to get the moment going after that.

But when The Nodes and Uranus finally square something will "break". When Pluto squared The Nodes the Swiss Central Bank learned of its own Mortality and had to drop the Euro peg.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10133

A 20% CHF currency rise followed in minutes. Could something similar happen to Big Tech, and therefore to the Main US Markets too ?

It could be a Run on them or it could be an Earthquake.

Here is the climax data. Uranus square True Node; 17:58hrs 06th/Nov/18; square Mean Node 00:03hrs 03rd/Dec/18;

Well the 6th Nov is the Mid Term Election. Ooooooowch. The Node also leaves Leo I think immediately.

Jupiter is 150° to Uranus peaking on the 8th Nov.

That's a Big Old Karmic Mess.

H

So what will Apple deliver ?

Well I must admit I need to do more to get good Charts for all of the FAANGs.

And that isn't an easy thing. However, for Apple it might be and that is because when I was researching the effect Eclipses have I noticed that Apple launched one of their iPhones on an Eclipse with a strong Jupiter influence, and sure enough 6 months later (?) when the Sun reactivated that Eclipse Point their sales of that phone smashed expectations and the Stock rose dramatically.

The key points are that the "to be very successful" i.Device was released on the day of the Eclipse. I think the Eclipse looked reasonably +VE possibly with Jupiter involved. Then the second key info is that 6 months later, or ?, when the Eclipse Point was reactivated I think by the Sun, but could have been Jupiter, the Sales Figures blow everybody's socks off. I'd say that'd have been in a May.

I seem to remember that this i.Device was pushing the boundaries back, and I think it proved to be the most successful of apple's launches. I half kept and ear on this.

If that doesn't give us the info we need to nail down a Chart then nothing will.

I happened to be on a flight to France. Now I'm looking at wikipedia. And charts of Apple's share price back to 2007. You'd feel the information we need lies in here

"After years of speculation and multiple rumored "leaks", Apple unveiled a large screen, tablet-like media device known as the iPad on January 27, 2010. The iPad ran the same touch-based operating system as the iPhone, and many iPhone apps were compatible with the iPad. This gave the iPad a large app catalog on launch, despite very little development time before the release. Later that year on April 3, 2010, the iPad was launched in the US. It sold more than 300,000 units on its first day, and 500,000 by the end of the first week.[116][better source needed] In May of the same year, Apple's market cap exceeded that of competitor Microsoft for the first time since 1989.[117]

In June 2010, Apple released the iPhone 4,[118][better source needed] which introduced video calling, multitasking, and a new uninsulated stainless steel design that acted as the phone's antenna. Later that year, Apple again refreshed its iPod line of MP3 players by introducing a multi-touch iPod Nano, an iPod Touch with FaceTime, and an iPod Shuffle that brought back the buttons of earlier generations.[119][120][121] Additionally, on October 20, Apple updated the MacBook Air laptop, iLife suite of applications, and unveiled Mac OS X Lion, the last version with the name Mac OS X.[122][123]

In October 2010, Apple shares hit an all-time high, eclipsing $300"

OK it is very quick work but I think we may be talking May 2012 when the Share price reacted to the good sales figures.

Again thanks to wikipedia

"From 2011 to 2012, Apple released the iPhone 4S[140][141] and iPhone 5,[142][143] which featured improved cameras, an intelligent software assistant named Siri, and cloud-sourced data with iCloud; the third and fourth generation iPads, which featured Retina displays;[144][145][146] and the iPad Mini, which featured a 7.9-inch screen in contrast to the iPad's 9.7-inch screen.[147] These launches were successful, with the iPhone 5 (released September 21, 2012) becoming Apple's biggest iPhone launch with over two million pre-orders[148] and sales of three million iPads in three days following the launch of the iPad Mini and fourth generation iPad (released November 3, 2012).[149] Apple also released a third-generation 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina display and new iMac and Mac Mini computers.[146][147][150] "

A bit late in the day to be trying to do this sort of iterative work.

H

My form of Analysis isn't able to predict temporary bounces and hence the Chart Guys are a useful Support Act, and they foresaw this "recovery".

Jupiter r.Neptune/ r.Pluto certainly is the bungee rope.

Having looked again till the 10th Aug, there is plenty of -VE around, but also some Receptions between Venus and Uranus. r.Mars and Uranus too.

They turn -VEs into +VEs. However, I expect the decline to continue especially round the 8th-10th Aug. And tomorrow in the USA.

H

OK so Apple haven't disappointed. Although Astro is all about seeing things others CANNOT see was there much doubt ?

"By Stephen Nellis. July 31 (Reuters) – Apple Inc on Tuesday posted quarterly results that topped Wall Street targets and forecast revenue in the current quarter above expectations, driven by sales of higher-priced iPhones and revenue from services like the App Store, Apple Music and iCloud."

It is a case of what comes now ? The bounce was around 2.5% on the after hours Earnings. 4% was to be the uber !

We've got r.Mars closing to Uranus on the square till early on the 2nd Aug.

I'd still say we have a Down Draft till the close on 10th Aug. And I'll bet that way.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_OzX7vrH80

So taking another look at the Charts for this and next week.

Set against the pretty strong and stabilising +VE of Jupiter applying to r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto, which runs in one form or another till the 12th Sept.

1/ Tonight we have a slow moving r.Mars squaring a slow moving Uranus. Using Traditional Decans Reception can be seen so the Jury is Out on this one.

r.Mercury is dancing with r.Pluto and also that is hard to read.

2/ Next week is full of excitement. A better chance of a Sell Off ? r.Mercury escapes r.Pluto and then combusts at the Yod Point.

Venus crosses r.Mars, SR Uranus, and r.Saturn. Also some Receptions thrown in there and the SR Uranus is an inconjunction which can be +VE.

Let's see what happens over night.

I think it is beginning to look like going short on the 7th Aug as Jupiter is offering too much buoyancy.

I'm NOT changing my Tune just there are many many factors at play and we need them to be at the most -VE to get the Sell Off.

And whatever happens Jupiter is acting like one of those Lifeboats that rights itself. And I wonder if Investors are getting more and more confident in the strength of the Economic Data.

That just leaves Trumpy to open his mouth and upset things. But true big -VEs are building - r. Uranus square The Nodes, The Node leaving Leo. Jupiter leaving r.Neptune r.Pluto on the 12th Sept.

H

Well a bit of Selling today across the Main Markets. r.Mars crosses Uranus early tomorrow and then r.Mars has a run at Trump's Asc / Eclipse Point / n.Mars. And sits around in and about there till early Sept. That is going to upset Trumpy.

r.Mercury and Venus are the main players now as we move towards my 8th - 10th Aug low point. Also the Moon is weakening and that means if we drop then we drop with a Thud.

Or will it all play out as a Dub, stymied by Jupiter's buoyancy ? I think we'll go lower towards 2,750.

H

So r.Mars square Uranus delivered a 2.5% drop in the Chinese Market. NOT BAD.

"By Hideyuki Sano - TOKYO, Aug 2 (Reuters) – Asian stocks dropped on Thursday as the latest escalation in the Sino-U.S. trade war hit Chinese shares, while global bond markets were rattled by increased borrowing by Washington and Japan's new tolerance for higher yields.

The CSI 300 index of China's A-shares dropped 1.4 percent to three-week lows, extending falls from a July 24 high to 5.5 percent.

The U.S. administration on Wednesday increased pressure on China for trade concessions by proposing a higher 25 percent tariff on $200 billion worth of Chinese imports."

But it doesn't seem to have troubled the Western Main Markets so far.

Of course it is easy after the event but for me Uranus is China. Pluto is USA, Germany and maybe Japan. Neptune is the EU.

I think for the rest of this week there will be little -VE action to talk about, but I'll stack up on the VIX last thing on Friday.

Weekends like this are helpful. Just now r.Mercury isn't close enough to the Sun, but over the weekend that changes, and I hope we come in with some panic on Monday.

The same may be true of Venus as it closes in on r.Mars +VEly, Uranus ??ly and r.Saturn -VEly.

Though I wouldn't think Venus and Uranus ever get along too well.

A "bit of" a Meltdown is set up for next week especially on the 8th-10th Aug with r.Mercury and Venus both temporarily badly afflicted.

H

PS OK so around Noon in the West we're getting some decent Selling. Which I'd have expected if China dropped 2.5% on Trade War worries.

But will the slide continue till the Weekend. It could if Venus is getting troubled by r.Mars, Uranus and Saturn. That's a lot of Trouble on the Horizon even if some theoretically should be +VE or Neutral.

3 of the 4 Riders of the Apocalypse coming for Tea ?

Heh !!

So the Second Domino fell over night. I've just closed my SHORT positions on the EU Stokks 50, FTSE 100 and SP VIX.

Adding 8% to my SIPP in doing so. The smaller Spread Bets I'm allowing to run as the Option prices aren't so juicy once the Tide has turned. But I took an SP 500 Put at about 2,850 last Friday, and EU Stokks 50 Put around 3,525. I've closed those at over 100% profit.

I can see the Main Markets easily rebounding towards the Weekend.

Astrologically we've really ONLY got Venus threatened by those three Nasties.

I plan to go SHORT again on the above last thing this Friday. Or try to hold my nerve till the Weekly Options are available on Monday.

Naturally I've left some smaller SHORT positions running.

H

The Unknown this week, and I forgot about it when I closed out my SHORTs today, is r.Mercury r.Pluto in inconjunction. It could well be breaking r.Mercury or giving it power.

Luckily the exact aspect is over this Weekend coming.

I feel we'll bounce back now as last night was this week's Domino.

Germany then the FTSE taking the kicking today.

Mercury is sort of the Market Makers mental "ability". Do they have the mind set to want to facilitate Trading or would they rather ditch their holdings.

H

So at a simple level two things happened overnight.

1/ USA threatened Trade Wars with China

2/ China's Stock Market fell heavily, then Germany and the FTSE followed. But China was the really heavy mover down.

Now what does it mean? In my book it further links China to Uranus. Uranus got a kick where it hurts from r.Mars, and down dropped the Chinese Markets.

So I think we can be sure as Uranus gets the trine from Earthy r.Saturn till late Aug this Trade War talk will continue. And may make progress.

3/ But what I'm horrified at the thought of now is what happens when little old Uranus starts its next forward journey in early 2019 ?

There's NOT going to be sensible old r.Saturn to hold its hand.

Uranus ploughing into earthy Taurus? China badly hitting the Buffers?

Big Tech too.

Speculation in general.

4/ Even earlier what happens when the square between the Nodes and Uranus hits on the 6th Nov? It is already closing.

You can see what is coming. Trump is going to pick a fight with China all the way till the Md Term elections.

H

So we are standing on the 13th at Carnoustie. We need Five Under to win the Open.

1/ The rest of this week I think the US Markets will lead us up over 2,850, as r.Mercury gets "The Force" from r.Pluto. Looks like the way it playing out this week.

2/ That gives us an easy two birdies on the 13th and 14th.

But then we have to play the game of our lives. There is pretty well one question, or one and two half questions.

a/ What happens to the Sun as it crosses into the Yod Point of r.Neptune and r.Pluto ? It will be afflicted but does than mean it'll have a more -VE affect on r.Mercury during the Combustion ?

No idea, accept recently the Sun was afflicted by r.Mars and things got hairy in California. But r.Mars was all Yang Yang Yang.

I doubt a r.Neptune r.Pluto midpoint will be that. I'm getting the feel that the Sun will be weak and therefore the Combustion won't be so dramatic on r.Mercury.

b/ However, r.Mercury will also be afflicted by the Yod. So maybe it is neutral overall.

I'd say that sounds reasonable as things stand.

c/ We've then got Venus crossing into Libra and trine r.Mars, inconjunct SR Uranus, and square r.Saturn.

I think having worked thru all that next week still looks plenty -VE. Helped by r.Mercury r.Pluto dying out on Sunday too.

We could easily make Seven Under on the last 6 holes.

H

So here we are at Dawn in the UK. Interesting day here in that I expect little to happen except the Main Markets to drift higher.

Just checked in on the chart Guys to see if they've got anything Mechanical to add. And they do.

Which then really leaves next week ? What will happen ?

Once the SP 500 had bounced back towards 2,830 I grabbed a cheap PUT for mid Aug round 2,750.

Last thing today I might drip feed the VIX LONG into my SIPP and a little DAX and FTSE SHORT too.

But as to Spread Bets I'll try to pick up Weekly PUT contracts first thing next week.

It can make such a difference if the Contract periods link well with the Astro.

I do feel next week has the potential to be a Beauty with the both Mercury and Venus afflicted.

But it it is NO WAY certain we'll get a further Sell Off. However, I think we will and then we'll get a Buying Back In opportunity late on the 10th Aug.

But cracks have appeared in my Last 13th Aug - 12th Sept Hurrah Rally. Uranus turning retro and Neptune and Pluto separating.

Last Hurrahs tend to go that way don't they.

H