May Mystery Topic locked, Why? & Who's chart?

Tom or the Moderator concerned: Was checking on some old topics and saw the May Mystery topic was locked. Curious to why it was locked, but especially, who was the mystery person?

Maybe I missed the post of the reveal of who it was before it got deleted or whatever, but I think the people who contributed at least should be told who it was with a short bio. If its sensitive info, a PM would do.

Cheers.

I asked about this in another post, and I guess it is because Mark has been too busy to moderate the discussion, so he decided to lock it. Normally the discussions don't get locked unless there is a bad exchange going on.

Personally, I would like to see something different next time, such as an exercise on predicting when (or maybe just if) something important in a person's life occurred. Anyone can look at a natal chart and make certain connections that make sense but predicting when or if something happened is more challenging.

Tanit3333 wrote:I asked about this in another post, and I guess it is because Mark has been too busy to moderate the discussion, so he decided to lock it. Normally the discussions don't get locked unless there is a bad exchange going on.

Personally, I would like to see something different next time, such as an exercise on predicting when (or maybe just if) something important in a person's life occurred. Anyone can look at a natal chart and make certain connections that make sense but predicting when or if something happened is more challenging.
I've got to admit I only read the topics that interest me and am a rather random visitor at times.
Thanks for the explanation, I thought it may have got shut down due to some bad exchange. Hopefully Mark will get some time soon to complete the thread.

I agree that it would be nice to see a more prediction based exercise next time.
Cheers.