Should I undertake this certification?

Hi

This is the question which arose in my mind, would it be beneficial career wise if I take this course conducted by IATA the professional body administrating tourism and aviation industry. Iam looking for a middle age career change to tourism.

It's a online self study course , registration ends Sep 2018 for December 2018 online exams.

Bit low in finances, (it cost 650 USD).

I can se that the modern ruler of Pisces Neptune in own house trine to Jupiter.
I guess that's positive. However the moon is opposite ascendant and not in aspect to Neptune.

Secondly I am confused which house to look into? I mean graduation is not a criteria for admittance? Does that rule out 9 house? It's open to anyone wanting to make career in this industry or who are in already. So is it 5 Th hous?
The querent that s me is a graduate. If 9 house then ruler in 8 trine to sac Neptune. So confusing to decide
Last edited by dheerpat on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

1st and 9th are both ruled by jupiter.
Use your co-ruler moon, Jupiter will still be 9th.
I wouldn't use neptune as a ruler.

I think 9th is still something to use...it's a house of knowledge. It is where we learn from people who have more experience or knowledge.

Look to see what is up with jupiter...it's dignity, house placement.

The asc is above 27. The dwad (from how I was taught to calculate it) is in the 12th house at 1 degree aquarius.

Personally I would say re-ask the question. I think you should either directly ask about this course or ask something like Will I get a job in tourism by March 2019?
The question you asked has more of a what if/should feel to it.

I have more of a feeling base on the dwad above that you aren't confident enough yet to go through with taking the course. Something is holding you back from doing that. Your planet (moon trines this dwad)

So if you truly want to explore a career in tourism and feel you can afford the cost of this certification. Then just go through with it. Sign up for the course...pay for it and then ask the stars about your career in tourism.

If you still have strong doubts...then I wouldn't do it yet.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

EleanorLouise wrote:1st and 9th are both ruled by jupiter.

I think 9th is still something to use...it's a house of knowledge. It is where we learn from people who have more experience or knowledge.

The asc is above 27. The dwad (from how I was taught to calculate it) is in the 12th house at 1 degree aquarius.

Personally I would say re-ask the question. I think you should either directly ask about this course or ask something like Will I get a job in tourism by March 2019?

I have more of a feeling base on the dwad above that you aren't confident enough yet to go through with taking the course. Something is holding you back from doing that. Your planet (moon trines this dwad)

So if you truly want to explore a career in tourism and feel you can afford the cost of this certification. Then just go through with it. Sign up for the course...pay for it and then ask the stars about your career in tourism.

Thanks the true meaning of my query is that only if I take a financial risk and do the course will it pay off in the sense that.i get a job basis that notwithstanding my different background and experience not in travel industry. Guess my words were wrong.

I absolutely have no doubt regards usefulness of this course or its benefits.

Ihave taken admission in other certificate course in tourism and travel run by college which begins next month.its basics and cheap.
Just like intro to this field.

(Details here in this post

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10128
Last edited by dheerpat on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

dheerpat wrote:
EleanorLouise wrote:1st and 9th are both ruled by jupiter.

Thanks the true meaning of my query is that only if I take a financial risk and do the course will it pay off in the sense that.i get a job basis that notwithstanding my different background and experience not in travel industry. Guess my words were wrong.

I absolutely have no doubt regards usefulness of this course or its benefits.

Ihave taken admission in other certificate course in tourism and travel run by college which begins next month.its basics and cheap.
Just like intro to this field.

(Details here in this post

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10128

Does the same horary valid for question if not here's the fresh one
I can see same Jupiter ruled ascendant here too late degrees rising
Same 9lord in 8th house . repeated patterns.education leading to a job I am not aware how to see.

To me this new chart is not valid because of the asc is at 29 degrees
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

When an astrologer is not able to read a chart, creating one is unlikely to lead to a radical and rooted chart. Hence the many considerations we keep seeing. The more a question is repeated, the more the answer becomes watered down as well. You might want to base this decision without divination?

There is a major problem here. The charts shown are in the future -July. The Sun is late Cancer, Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Leo and Jupiter is direct, none of which occurs until mid July, so you put July in the system instead of June.

You should always show the chart information so that we can verify the information is correct. I am not sure why people keep posting incorrect chart times in here.

Tanit3333 wrote:There is a major problem here. The charts shown are in the future -July. The Sun is late Cancer, Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Leo and Jupiter is direct, none of which occurs until mid July, so you put July in the system instead of June.

You should always show the chart information so that we can verify the information is correct. I am not sure why people keep posting incorrect chart times in here.
:-cry you r correct ???? I selected wrong month????
Sorry everyone.this question has been eating my head since long.anxiety.

Actually I have to crop the image before uploading as size exceeds hence the missing details.
Anyways . I don't remember the time also now.
My bad.sorry again guys.????