Tanit3333 wrote:I haven't heard of him but I don't keep up with celebrities. It looks like he is a vegetarian and is non religious. In the scientist's chart in the other post I had thought of vegetarianism but didn't mention it. Is he an atheist or agnostic? I would assume atheist with his Saturn.

I am not surprised he dates models. Notice him mentioning the importance of shoes? That seems very Saturn in Capricorn to me. There is some emphasis on material wealth/ possessions to that placement, in my opinion.
From that link it states he is a shoe fetishist. His dating history I am aware of only 2 of them were models I believe. He's very private it seems which i respect since people can get a bit weird with public figures.

didn't know saturn in capri could be that. He seems still like a junk food eater though. But, maybe he is just an obsessive eater (gets fixated on one food item for a period of time.)

His religious views. He switches up on that...sometimes in his history he would say he is atheist and other times he says he's agnostic. He could still be atheist, but not fixed that if proof was brought he would be a believer. So he might be the type that has to see it to believe it.

I'm horrible with pop culture...so i'm guilty lol
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

I agree there are limitations with these exercises, Therese. I also prefer to look at the planetary speeds of all of the planets and an ephemeris to see if aspects perfect or not, which I think can be descriptive of events in a person's life (it certainly does in my own chart).

I also find studying charts of celebrities limiting and would rather have a more diverse pool of charts to look at, such as someone with a less exciting public life (farmers, secretaries, etc. or even those who don't make it to a mature age). Astro.com has all sorts of charts of non famous people to select from but you would have to ask a specific known factor about them, since we wouldn't know their life.