leo friend- is it worth to reconcile?

Hello,
because you gave me a lot of good advices before i am asking you one more question.
I regained contact with my leo friend. I still like his charisma and look and everything.
Is it worth to stay close to him even if he is not sure?
Does he want free- spirit relation ships or what?
He seems to like me much but actually i dont know if he wants something with me?
Maybe he is diplomatic and actually he likes everyone as friends :)
I know he is a workaholic. And actually we have some uranus aspects but maybe it doesnt matter?

Thank you so much!!

Hi Mya,

A lot of astrologers have been very generous with their time in your other posts, but it seems like you might be abusing their kindness by using the forum as a free divination service, which it isn't. There are a lot of great resources on this site to help you understand astrology better, and there are a ton of online forums where people post their charts for readings, but this forum is different and is geared more towards the study of astrology - that is, asking astrological questions, not for personal advice. You can always try sending people private messages to see if they have interest in responding but I think posting requests for readings frequently is probably not appropriate. I am no longer a moderator but I know Deb would not approve of this. Good luck though.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hi Mya,

A lot of astrologers have been very generous with their time in your other posts, but it seems like you might be abusing their kindness by using the forum as a free divination service, which it isn't. There are a lot of great resources on this site to help you understand astrology better, and there are a ton of online forums where people post their charts for readings, but this forum is different and is geared more towards the study of astrology - that is, asking astrological questions, not for personal advice. You can always try sending people private messages to see if they have interest in responding but I think posting requests for readings frequently is probably not appropriate. I am no longer a moderator but I know Deb would not approve of this. Good luck though.
hello, i didnt mean to offend anyone. but thank you for your words.

I doubt anyone is offended, but the problems this has caused in the past is that a few people start doing this and then we get an influx of requests for readings and the quality of discussions suffer. Also, as someone who has studied astrology for many years, my best advice to you would be to step away from looking at everything all at once and look at one thing at a time, think about it, ask questions and learn from it. I have been in forums for many years and those who study astrology but never improve their technique are often those who post a discussion about their own charts and never interact and think about other charts and astrological questions. Often you can learn more about yourself in looking at other people's charts and see how you compare or differ.

Also, one thing that is likely to get a better discussion is to reformat your approach to ask about specific things you find confusing in your chart or in a synastry chart, rather than asking for an entire reading and advice. Since there are professional astrologers available who do this for a living, it makes more sense to ask them for a reading, but to compensate them for their time. I can read charts and still request readings that I pay for from time to time because there is always someone who might see something that I don't.

mya, I take all of Tanit's points. But just briefly, looking at your synastry, I don't see a lot of important contact points here that are desirable to hold a romantic relationship together. Sometimes a composite chart gives a more encouraging story, but good synastry alone doesn't guarantee that a relationship will happen.

There are other Internet astrology forums that do have boards for free chart readings, notably Astrodienst www.astro.com and Astrologer's Community https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php . Probably 75% of the synastry requests are for actual or hoped-for romantic relationships, and sometimes people who do read charts for free get a bit tired of them, but these other forums might be better sites for you to get a response to your request.

Hello everyone,
thank you for all the replies.

I didnt want my posts to look desperate or weird here in this forum.
Will check another astrology forum then or try to do synastry on my own.

I understand your point.
You gave me a long answer on my previous post about my Virgo friend in February this year. And it was really appreciated.

I think that maybe posting more posts about the same topics is a bit inappropriate. Of course i understand your point about the payement and treating it like a job.

Or maybe for me it'd be better to actually start living on my own and get out of my comfort zone than try different synastires in the internet. Its a bit of a problem for me now. But hope to cope with it soon.

It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

Usually, such a period is quite stressful on the emotional plan, and the purpose of this period is to completely change the emotional plan. So your emotions before and after this period will be completely different. I do not know if you're prone to isolation, but this period can lead to withdrawal in itself...

Aspect has just started, and eventually you could feel between March and May, but the main part will be felt next year from January to September. The peak is somewhere in Jun 2019

alex62 wrote:It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

Usually, such a period is quite stressful on the emotional plan, and the purpose of this period is to completely change the emotional plan. So your emotions before and after this period will be completely different. I do not know if you're prone to isolation, but this period can lead to withdrawal in itself...

Aspect has just started, and eventually you could feel between March and May, but the main part will be felt next year from January to September. The peak is somewhere in Jun 2019
are you talking about me or this leo man?

mya90 wrote:
alex62 wrote:It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

I talking about you

alex62 wrote:
mya90 wrote:

I talking about you
ehh i do not have a love life.
i had someone 3 yeas ago and 1 year ago , its so bad! especially when i am so young , i am so focused on work.
other man from 3 years ago was Virgo and we had both moon in capricorn in common but we also had power struggles.

i hoped that this leo man would want something or even try to i dont know make moves and etc. i am fed up with taking the initiative everytime...

i work a lot since last october, i do not think about other aspects and relations but im not sure if i can live like that any longer :/

mya90 wrote: ...

i work a lot since last october, i do not think about other aspects and relations but im not sure if i can live like that any longer :/
This will probably be the reason why you will change your emotional attitude in the coming period

But certainly it will not be easy period. Because it is most difficult when we need to change ourselves from the inside.