alex62 wrote:Generally from December 2017 to mid-2019 is more difficult period.
It is also a time of taking responsibility for itself.

From your answer I see that you really do. There is no reason for failure, if you continue like this.

Relief from November

do you think its because of my satrn return or pre saturn return period?

i just hope i will graduate with good marks in september and then in october this event- its big international/national architecture event that me and my 7 friends organise.... its like having a small company like second job after hours... i am really tired and exhausted because all of this but really hoping to get profits and gain benefits after this.
contacts, maybe some job opportunities. i hope it will be ok. but now i am a bit stressed.

generally i am not focused on my personal romantic life. i just work. and i work a lot. and maybe because of me being focused on my work i am contacting with good different people who will open some new doors for me. and actually i am surrounded by other people who are goal oriented aambitious and hard working. so i am totally in a different mindset that i have been before even before 2017 before my last foreign exchange.

everything depends on people and persons that you surround yourself with. i think i was surrounded by 'wrong people'. and i stopped being too nice. i am more assertive and stubborn in a way that i fight for myself. and i see i attract more stable and stronger units. noone can go over me now.