Is it possible for you to go visit his residence or ask mutual acquaintances about him rather than repeating horary charts?

Horary charts are generally not deemed the first mode of solving or understanding a problem. I am sorry you have not been able to contact your friend but how many charts now have you asked about him? There are at least 3 in this forum.

Saturn rejoices in the 12th. To me it could indicate wishing to be left alone, although I suppose hospitalization is possible. The 12th is a place of seclusion and Saturn in a melancholic sign suggests depression more so than anything physiological. Again, Venus is opposite Mars on the 1st/7th axis so I think this is a relationship misunderstanding/disagreement. This is the 3rd chart with an opposition emphasizing a problem. The Moon is VOC, although with a wide orb out of sign towards Saturn. The 6th ruler is a weak inferior, so I hardly see it as particularly forceful at causing physical illness against the most superior of planets.

Tanit3333 wrote:Is it possible for you to go visit his residence or ask mutual acquaintances about him rather than repeating horary charts?

Horary charts are generally not deemed the first mode of solving or understanding a problem. I am sorry you have not been able to contact your friend but how many charts now have you asked about him? There are at least 3 in this forum.

Saturn rejoices in the 12th. To me it could indicate wishing to be left alone, although I suppose hospitalization is possible. The 12th is a place of seclusion and Saturn in a melancholic sign suggests depression more so than anything physiological. Again, Venus is opposite Mars on the 1st/7th axis so I think this is a relationship misunderstanding/disagreement. This is the 3rd chart with an opposition emphasizing a problem. The Moon is VOC, although with a wide orb out of sign towards Saturn. The 6th ruler is a weak inferior, so I hardly see it as particularly forceful at causing physical illness against the most superior of planets.

Hello Tanit,
Unfortunately it is not possible since he is from another country.

I post my charts here with a littelt interpretation to get an answer if someone likes to reply and to learn from my mistakes If something wrong. It is easy to learn horary with my personal charts.

The 3 charts are showing conflicts between us, but not the reason.
I would like to know why there is a conflict? The reason still unknown.
:???:

Thank you so much Tanit for helping me. you have a kind heart to reply while you are annoyed with my questions.

I will stop posting charts here.

God bless you

There is nothing wrong with wanting second opinions but it seems like you are not understanding the symbolism, so more charts will not help with that. It keeps repeating the same information, so it seems like the charts are "trying" to help you understand but you are unlikely to be satisfied with what they are saying until you have concrete answers from your friend, and he isn't providing any. I am sorry you have no one else you can contact about him. Is he not on any social networks where you can send a message to a friend of his? The out of sign aspects we keep seeing towards his significator might suggest getting an answer by trying a different method, such as either another way to directly contact him or maybe through a third party. Please keep us updated if you get a result.