Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

May Mystery Topic locked, Why? & Who's chart?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arvind

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: May Mystery Topic locked, Why? & Who's chart? Reply with quote

Tom or the Moderator concerned: Was checking on some old topics and saw the May Mystery topic was locked. Curious to why it was locked, but especially, who was the mystery person?

Maybe I missed the post of the reveal of who it was before it got deleted or whatever, but I think the people who contributed at least should be told who it was with a short bio. If its sensitive info, a PM would do.

Cheers.
Tanit3333

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked about this in another post, and I guess it is because Mark has been too busy to moderate the discussion, so he decided to lock it. Normally the discussions don't get locked unless there is a bad exchange going on.

Personally, I would like to see something different next time, such as an exercise on predicting when (or maybe just if) something important in a person's life occurred. Anyone can look at a natal chart and make certain connections that make sense but predicting when or if something happened is more challenging.
Arvind

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
I asked about this in another post, and I guess it is because Mark has been too busy to moderate the discussion, so he decided to lock it. Normally the discussions don't get locked unless there is a bad exchange going on.

Personally, I would like to see something different next time, such as an exercise on predicting when (or maybe just if) something important in a person's life occurred. Anyone can look at a natal chart and make certain connections that make sense but predicting when or if something happened is more challenging.

I've got to admit I only read the topics that interest me and am a rather random visitor at times.
Thanks for the explanation, I thought it may have got shut down due to some bad exchange. Hopefully Mark will get some time soon to complete the thread.

I agree that it would be nice to see a more prediction based exercise next time.
Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: