Flat Earth or Dome Earth = Geocentric Earth?

Just wondering what the traditional texts postulated about either a flat Earth, or dome Earth.

Most people laugh at this, but I think it is central.

Obviously the vast majority of our literature and technique is in fact "Geocentric" which low and behold signifies: Earth at the center of the system, or even universe.

I was watching a video about Biblical cosmology, with mention about the 3 heavens, the dome and with some bias towards a "flat Earth" theory. Though obviously the biblical texts do not specify either a flat or a globe Earth.

I'm putting this question out there, without pre-drawn conclusions. I've seen the evidence for flat earth and for a round earth. When I got into astrology I kept the belief system I was taught at school that the Sun is at the center despite using geocentric astrology and that everything was basically a bunch of marbles somehow being swung round each other, with the yellow one in the middle. The fact is very few people have been in Space.

It would be interesting to know what the sources say about it and from which periods. If we've got direct quotations from texts that's what I'm interested in. :-T

The ancient Greeks under Plato initially believed in a spherical earth as the ideal shape, but Eratosthenes (3rd century BCE) essentially demonstrated that the earth was spherical. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earthl His evidence was primarily astronomical, but other lines of evidence included seeing the masts of departing sailing ships recede below the horizon, and that sailors never fell off of or reported seeing a flat earth edge.

The Babylonians believed in a flat earth, but horoscopic astrology emerged around the time of, or just after, the astronomy and mathematics of a spherical earth were developed.

Astronomically, ancient travelers noted seeing differently-situated constellations as they travelled north or south, and different times for rising signs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_astronomy

Today, of course, there are all kinds of satellites whizzing around the earth, taking photos and recording data. International airline routes are based on the concept of the "great circle" as the shortest distance between two cities. You've heard of geodetic surveys.

The flat earth crowd are missing a few marbles, speaking of which.