car insurance, which house?

I have someone who wants to ask about their car insurance, back story. They bought car insurance but needed to send in proof of garage location (so this person sent the cable bill and scan of their driver's license.)

This person is wondering if they will keep her on the policy or remove her because they don't like her form of garage identity.

How should I approach this question? Which houses?
Should I use 7th since this is a contract issue?
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Insurance seems like an 8th house issue to me but the question itself seems premature and unnecessary. Why would it matter to know if this would prohibit their insurance since they have no choice but to send this letter and have no say in whether or not the insurance approves?

This is one of those questions Deb would say shows impatience by the querent and they could receive the answer by simply waiting, such as asking if they will get a job after they already went through an interview. I used to receive a lot of questions like this from my best friend and she eventually learned to quit asking me questions unless it was something astrology could help her with.

I don't think every question asked is worthy of a horary. Perhaps I misunderstand the question and how the chart can help, though.

In any horary, the condition of the querent and the Moon will give keys to the answer of the question. Significators are helpful but not even always necessary to answer the question, since the planets that will be aspecting the querent/Moon will show these influences anyway and describe the situation. Contracts do involve other people and the 7th can be involved.