Who got his cell phone?

Hi Horary Forum,

One Saturday, last month, my partner went to a library, taking public transportation both ways. Sometime after he came home, he discovered that his cell phone was gone. Since he never used his phone during the trip, the phone must have fallen out of his pants pocket while he was sitting in a bus ( . . . oh boy, how many hours ago, what a mess?!).

“You want me to contact MUNI???? (that stands for our public transportation run by the city.)

“nah .???

“I guess somebody got it and that’s that. Too bad, you just upgraded the phone.???

“You want me to ask horary????

“. . . nah???.

Well, I did it anyway.
Here’s the chart: (I'm posting duplicate charts one with and one without outer planets)

Sat., 16 June 2018 at 2:32pm
San Francisco, CA (US)

https://i.postimg.cc/8P97bpP3/90-who-go ... -46862.png
I was quite puzzled with the chart. I asked the horary (on my own accord) who got his phone? (not where is his phone?).

The phone is the Moon and Venus. They are both in 10th of public place. Leo could mean high location, also hard to reach location. He confirmed that he was sitting on the upper level of the bus (one of the new models).
The Moon’s recent separation from Mars shows the incident. The Moon is approaching to Libra Asc. (so a female got it) and approaching to Jupiter in 2nd and to POF. But there’s also Mercury and what does that mean? But then later it kind of made sense . . . anybody like to take on reading? There’s no urgency in this situation at all, because it is already resolved.
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am not great at missing charts.

The Moon's last aspect is an opposition from Mars, showing he did likely drop it. Oppositions in my missing charts pretty much always show this anyway. The Moon next applies to Jupiter retrograde and in the radical 2nd. Normally this is positive, but it is in the sign of the Moon's detriment and the aspect is via square, which Bonnati would say is not enough for perfection (you need mutual reception, and dignity helps). Jupiter is collecting light of several things here, including the Moon, Mars and Mercury, which I think better represents a phone than Venus. I would guess you would have to purchase a new phone. Mercury is separating from an opp to Saturn in the radical 3rd, indicating loss and possibly theft and Saturn would likely describe the person who has the phone and they make no helpful indications of returning it (Saturn is not a helpful planet).

I hope I am wrong though! I usually am with missing charts. If it is Venus that could be more positive, since it could be in the turned 4th. I am skeptical that is what it is saying, though.

I had my phone taken from my pocket on MUNI before and the person immediately called a South American country. I was able to talk my way out of very expensive long distance charges with the phone company, after much difficulty. I never kept any valuables in my pockets after that. I was a poor student and had to go without eating so that someone could steal my phone! Lovely people in SF.

I drifted away from my own thread . . .

Hi Tanit,

After talking to the customer rep. my partner purchased another phone – he was quite satisfied with his new phone because it has much better sound (it’s not an Apple phone). It’s a much smaller phone and stayed well in his pants pocket (evidently the other one had fallen from his pocket). Our phone provider said we have to pay a fee for the lost phone and the fee for the new phone . . . oh well, so days went by. In the meantime, a few of my acquaintances all shared the same opinion that contacting MUNI about a lost iphone is just a waste of time and will bring nothing but frustration.

But here is the surprising outcome. On June 19th (3 days later) at 1:19 pm, a lady from MUNI called me and said that she has his phone! We had a few chats (she was very nice) and she gave me the address where to pick it up and after we hung up, I called my partner and told him that the pickup location is walking distance from where he works. So he got there right away but came back empty handed because the item was not shipped from the warehouse yet and they told him to wait a few days.

Eventually, I went there but by the time I got the phone, it was already past the 15 days trial period for the new phone and we were not able to return it (not new anymore). He now has two phones. I suppose a good backup just in case.

By the way, both ladies, the one who called me and a lady who handed over the phone were quite surprised that someone actually turned it in. . . good to know there are still honest people around us. :D

I wounder who returned the phone - perhaps an elderly person? Since it is dignified, I can understand a little more positive outcome, and Saturn could suggest it takes too long to be helpful. Some MUNI people can be honest but it is a rarity.

Re: Who got his cell phone?

I wondered about that too at the time so I asked “who got his cell phone???? rather than “where is????

The lord of 4th (the end of the matter) is Saturn. As you said that could be very possibly a senior citizen. I thought of a tourist first because of active 9th. Both the Moon and Venus are disposed by the Sun (placed in 9th) and also it happened on 38R Geary line. She/he could be both old and a tourist (could even be a foreign tourist).

Quote:
"The phone is the Moon and Venus. They are both in 10th of public place. Leo could mean high location, also hard to reach location. He confirmed that he was sitting on the upper level of the bus (one of the new models).
The Moon’s recent separation from Mars shows the incident."

Mars in Aquarius also indicates the phone fell on uneven ground (raised steps to the seat) on a new or a modern location (the bus was a new model) and near open windows (it was a warm day).

Quote:
“The Moon is approaching to Libra Asc. (so a female got it) and approaching to Jupiter in 2nd and to POF. But there’s also Mercury and what does that mean? But then later it kind of made sense . . . “

When I got the call from MUNI it was on June 19th (3 days later). That seems to describe Mercury’s role and the communication between 3rd and 9th houses. Mercury (lord of 9th ) perfected trine with Jupiter Rx (lord of 3rd) on that day. At the time, the chart shows Jupiter Rx place in 2nd house - has separated trine from MC but that too solved by Mercury on 19th when the planet perfected conjunction to Cancer MC. Also interestingly one of the significators, Venus, reached to NN in 3 units (both are placed in 10th) and again that was on June 19th.