Mystery Chart (1) August 2018

FEMALE
Birthdate:
4th of July 1920 @ 6am
Marbletown New York

Tell us what house system you are using and if you are using tropical or sidereal.

I'll be posting EC (from Asc) and Placidius in tropical.
I'll be incorporating chaldean decans and ptolemy terms

PLACIDIUS

EQUAL

I'm going to post my analysis with everyone else the day of post so I can practice along and get involved in the conversation.

Hint: July 24th
Revealing: August 1st (delayed)
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

I think I recognize this chart so I won't comment but it is interesting how similar it is to the last chart (especially career), except inverted ascendant and Mars is ill dignified in the 4th rather than dignified -a prime example of what I described before regarding the bad behavior of essentially poor but accidentally strong malefics - a day chart too, so worse for Mars. The first impressions I had of the last chart are fairly relevant here.

Mars is also feral.

I share quite a few things with this person - Cancer rising with similar degree angles, Jupiter in Leo in the 2nd and Saturn in Virgo in the 3rd. Hahaa!

Moons Nodes sesquiquadrate Midheaven, and Jupiter's antiscion is conjunct the Moon's South Node.

I interpret that is that they are famous, and part of their fame is the extroverted Jupiter in Leo. Jupiter in Leo also describes their friends and people they mix with.

Thanks for posting the chart @EleanorLouise.

Mars and Venus stand out immediately. Venus in Cancer is cazimi, in partile aspect to the nodal axis and is disposing Mars in Libra, unaspected but exactly inconjunct the MC/IC. This person’s career track began early and was lucrative. She may have been wealthy to begin with from family money. Jupiter in 2 is another signification for wealth because it rules the MC.

The Sun disposes the planets in 2 and is a show business signifier. Mercury in 2 is in partile aspect with Pluto in 12 (conjunct Sun/Venus) and Saturn in 3. This person was capable of transforming herself repeatedly (pop-star Madonna has Sun conjunct Pluto in 12) especially where communication was concerned so acting, advertising, promotion, propaganda, etc. would come to mind. I think she would have a good sense of what people wanted to hear and Venus and Mars suggest a great deal of natural charm. The Neptune and Uranus placements also suggest film and later TV as a career. Astrology too.

There is an emphasis on home/family/country (Cancer, 4th house Mars) and she would have been the right age to be an entertainer (or perhaps a spy?) in WWII. There is a humanitarian streak (Moon in Aquarius, SN in 11) but I wonder how much expression this was given because of the strong emphasis on career via Venus, Mars. Fundamentally a loyal person (Cancer, Saturn in Virgo, SN in Taurus) but again tremendous career drive might have overshadowed personal relationships.

I had written this far and was looking something up in one of my astrology books and I realized the book was referencing this person so I stopped there.

Interesting chart - thanks again for posting EleanorLouise. I certainly underestimated the grumpy nature of that Mars!

A useful comparison chart might be Oprah Winfrey whose Venus is also cazimi but Mars is
in domicile and aspected.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

I don't think I would call her Moon humane, but it would add some social graces maybe, or ability to use communication skills to achieve her end goals of gain through others. I know the sign itself can be but It is in the 8th opposite Mercury, Neptune and Jupiter in the 2nd. That was the first thing I noticed before Mars. This opposition to me seems rather emotionally needy, yet in a sign of Saturn and not able to express or understand its needs well, and prone to excess, and also would seem to have a lying nature. Probably she felt the need to fill emptiness with 2nd house energies. I had forgot about this post and just looked at the chart and thought it looked kind of normal at first, as if it was an emotionally needy female who maybe had some drama queen potential and maybe an eating disorder, etc. until I also saw Mars, and Sun/Pluto in the 12th and remembered this lady (I remember watching a TV special about her before and looking at her chart and laughing that I also had Cancer rising with Jupiter in Leo in the 2nd and Saturn in Virgo). I am glad I have Mars in Aries with some benefics instead (and trine Neptune)!

Someone with a bad, angular Mars and Sun in hard aspect with Pluto should probably not be in a role of leadership, at least not without great introspection, efforts on learning compromise, and control of their emotions. Sun conjunct Pluto in the 12th would also add to potential for corruption, scheming, lying, if not used in more positive ways (Trump is a Pluto 12th also).

Before I recognized the chart I was certain this person had been in prison or was taking care of someone either impaired or in jail. In my experience anyone with a stellium in the 12th has spent some time restrained in some involuntary way. Because the planets are in cancer and one is venus, it was probably not too severe an episode. The moon in the eighth increases the likelihood of this.

I'll have more to say once it's revealed.

i am not sure the poster who started this thread is ever coming back.. hopefully!

i see the sun/venus as functioning more like first house planets myself, so i am curious for more into on this person... however the moon is clearly 8th house and rules all those cancer planets in the first.. maybe pluto is far enough away to be considered in the 12th... houses are tricky..

Donna Chang wrote:Before I recognized the chart I was certain this person had been in prison or was taking care of someone either impaired or in jail. In my experience anyone with a stellium in the 12th has spent some time restrained in some involuntary way. Because the planets are in cancer and one is venus, it was probably not too severe an episode. The moon in the eighth increases the likelihood of this.

I'll have more to say once it's revealed.
After reading your comment I looked at the chart again and realised who it is. I looked her up on Google and am right. I won't say anything either until either the OP comes back to tell us or people here want to know.

James - you and I always disagree on orbs. I give shorter orbs for the houses than you and you give shorter orbs to the planets than I do. :lol: I give house cusps 5 degrees, so I don't see any planets in the 1st. If Venus were in the 1st it might have helped alleviate the power of her coarse Mars, I wonder. Her appearance is even that way, in my opinion. She has a rudeness about her just by looking at her. I find her very irritating in more ways than one, but her Mars is opposite mine so that is probably why.

tanit - as you know, there are a lot of house systems and lots of thoughts on what is doing what, where!! so, it is okay to be not sure as i see it.. i don't think one can say though that mars is angular and venus isn't angular, but maybe that is just me!

the person might have had a good degree of brutality about her given mercury is at the midpoint of pluto-saturn exact... she might have even had some mental health issues for that and the mercury opp to moon... also, pluto rising before the sun suggests a more ruthless and cunning person, which is backed up by the moon in the 8th...

i do find integrating house ideas challenging.. i am kind of a whole sign type guy, but do find planets in close proximity to the 4 angles worth a different type of consideration.. i would think this persons sun/venus at 6 degrees above the ascendant - unless the time of 6am is indeed rounded off - as worthy of greater attention... and of course i am always skeptical of births on the hour...

tell me.. if EleanorLouise never comes back - i sent her a pm after moonbright retriggered this thread - does anyone tell us who the person is?? doesn't look like eleanor is coming back any time soon!

ps tanit - it does sound like the time is more 605 or 610am, then 555 or even 6am based on how strong you feel about the mars effect on this person.. do you factor in pluto rising before the sun? i realize pluto is not the same as mars, but am curious..

Fleur wrote:
After reading your comment I looked at the chart again and realised who it is.
Tanit wrote:
I think I recognize this chart so I won't comment
James_M wrote:
if EleanorLouise never comes back - i sent her a pm after moonbright retriggered this thread - does anyone tell us who the person is?? doesn't look like eleanor is coming back any time soon!
Several people seem to know who this is already. It seems unfair to keep the identity of this person unrevealed for this long. Time to put this mystery to bed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Helmsley

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Helmsley,_Leona

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly