Deborah Houlding setup the forum login process to notify people beforehand not to post personal questions for at least one month after signing up, so I am not sure why so many people disregard this rule. In the past, she would have removed such posts but she is not currently active online. The rule is to facilitate astrological discussion rather than seeking the forum for personal readings. She doesn't want the forums to be like other astrological forums where the posts are primarily people seeking readings.

Apologies for that, I didn't know there's such rule. I wasn't notify about this nor did I see any notice regarding not posting personal questions for the first one month when I signed up this forum. :) I'm pretty sure most new members didn't know about it too and not because they want to disregard this rule. Perhaps the administrator could do something about it like making this forum more organised instead?

I must have missed out that part then. I mean like who will actually waste their time reading such lengthy paragraphs, thinking it’s important? I can see why many people happen to ‘disregard’ the ‘rule’, can’t you?

Please cancel my account. I don’t need to be in this selfish forum :D

I am sorry that the forums aren't a good fit for you but there are a lot of more appropriate sites on the internet and this site is free (all of the forums use up loads of data that I am guessing Deb must pay for) and the creator has a right to make her own rules. I have been in this forum off and on for about 10 years and have noticed a pattern where certain people post very personal charts to be read (ones an astrologer would be better to discuss with them) and they never contribute to other posts at all and sometimes don't even follow up with feedback after they receive an outcome, so I understand Deb's rules completely. There is nothing wrong with posting charts, she just would rather they facilitate astrological discussion.