Will Shari redstone win this lawsuit?

21 July 2018
9:27am
Philadelphia, pa
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-e ... it-1116272

7th is Shair
1st is the opponent.
10th/the ruling-judgement 10th from 7th is 4th

What do you think? Will shari redstone win?

I do use terms for dignity, but sometimes I use terms to describe the person or situation since in natal terms (in some practices) are used to describe how the planet acts or what it fulfills.

I overall don't think how this case goes will be in Shari's favor. But with the separating aspect between verdict and shari winning. It makes me wonder if it will be settle out of court.

(posted why i think what i think below.)
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Pisces/Jupiter is Shari redstone
Virgo/mercury is the opponent
sagg/jupiter is verdict.

I will use moon for shari since this is the co-ruler of the question ("will shari win?") I don't think I should use moon for the verdict or should I?

Venus conjuncts the 7th ascendant/opponent. Venus is tied to money naturally. But venus is in fall. But venus is also in dignity & term. Venus is also in Jupiter's detriment. Jupiter represents the ruling/verdict in this case. Mercury's exaltation.

Venus also rules other person's money..the opponents money. venus as well is the opponents lawyer.

Venus in fall could make quite sense..the opponent's lawyer may bring up the argument that the opponent is not being heard, ignored, not respected.

Mercury/opponent, mercury is not yet stationary. Mercury is in Jupiter's Term. Saturn's detriment. In 6th house.
Mercury has weakness by not having dignity in of itseld and by being in a weak house.

Moon co-ruler of this question if sherry wins. Moon is in scorpio in 9th house.
Moon is in detriment by being in scorpio. in venus' term.
Moon does conjunct jupiter, but it's separating.
Separating usually show an judgement already made or shows a passing opportunity.

Jupiter has dignity by being in on term. In moons detriment.

Saturn retro sits in 10th. Saturn sits in term of venus and jupiter face.

Mercury has no aspect to Jupiter
Mercury has an aspect to Moon (square)
Venus has an aspect to Jupiter (sextile)
Jupiter and moon separating conjunction.

sextiles are maybe's
squares are yes with difficulty or delay

Separation has me worried that the case won't go fully to verdict and settlement will be reached.

With the aspect between Jupiter and moon. Moon being weak and Jupiter being in moons detriemnt. This conjunction is not favorable.

Whether i use moon as shari or jupiter as shari it still shows this verdict is not heading where she likes it.

I don't think the ruling will be in Shari's favor.

Saturn sits in 10th and retrograde which is a debility or it could show a return of money which is a lose for shari. Saturn rules 6th which is shari's 12th. Saturn sits in 10th house of verdict and under venus' term.
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

I don't know anything about the situation really and it is hard for me to agree that Jupiter is her because I don't know much about her, but in any case, the Moon's placement in the 3rd translating light between L1 and L7 suggests some sort of agreement between two parties. So, I am not sure either side truly wins but both agree to something. Venus in the ASC is applying to Jupiter via sextile (a friendly aspect from the benefics, although essentially weak), and Mercury and Jupiter are generally friendly towards one another as far as planets go, but Moon is applying via fall and towards a square to Mercury. Often a planet in fall can show disappointment, so I would guess both parties are not completely happy, since both are experiencing the influence of the Moon, especially Mercury, as an inferior. Both parties are cadent and don't seem to have a lot of power in the chart but Jupiter is able to behold its own ascendant and is a superior, so likely will have some upper hand, but neither party seems particularly forceful over the situation and the chart would more likely suggest some sort of settlement. Saturn in the 4th and retro suggests it could be a long process with many steps.
Jupiter is also out of sect by chart and sign. So makes jupiter more unfavorable.
It is a day chart, so Jupiter has sect but being under the earth and in a feminine sign makes it less "contented," as Deb Houlding describes diurnal planets below the earth in the day. Scorpio is a much more fruitful sign for money than Leo also, a barren sign. I regard a planet as in sect when it is diurnal and it is a day chart, regardless of where it is. Jupiter also has term. I would say Mercury has the most weakness. The 12th is fairly unfortunate and Mercury is more influenced by a planet in fall than Jupiter would be. Mercury takes on the light of Moon via square and without reception. Venus in fall in the ASC and the fallen Moon make me wonder about scandal for the party represented by Mercury and this working against them. They are also peregrine, so not exactly best equipped to support their side.