So using My Method I'd say it is NOT at all clear Trumpy looses in Nov but Economic Decline definitely is coming from the 15th Sept onwards
My statement wasn't astrologically based. If our country is stupid enough to re-elect him in 2020, we deserve whatever wakeup call Pluto brings, I guess. His profections are much more difficult that year in aspects (2020) and he won't be enjoying a Jupiter return. He was also in a 10th house profection during his election but next time his ugly Saturn in Cancer will be in the profected 10th house and transit Mars will be squaring it with Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto opposite it (T square). A cardinal cross focusing on someone's most difficult influence is not a slam dunk sort of signification. Saturn in Cancer in the 10th is often associated with a downfall traditionally. With the transits around that time, it seems like whoever wins has their work cut out for them, though, and it may be a memorable and heated election. I am not a political astrologer though.

Regarding the November seat primaries, a Jupiter cusp change might show a shift in seats? I won't get any hopes up though.

I think the Jupiter ingress into Sag is a much needed positive and uplifting influence in general. I am tired of Saturn being the strongest planet in every chart of late.

tanit,

i was thinking about the idea of that pluto in the 2nd opposite mercury in the 8th.. this is the sag rising chart!

one of the things that has bothered me about the world today is how the us currency is like the de facto world currenncy.. i think this came about gradually over the course of a transition from uk empire, to usa empire... bretton woods agreement with the establishment of the imf, bank of international settlements, oil denominated in us$ along with most all commodities, basically gave the us$ a position that has benefited the usa... in particular the usa banking system and all other banks that work in alignment with this same system - regulated in good measure by the imf, bank of international settlements and etc. etc... with the us$ being removed from the gold peg - during nixons term aug 15 1971 all went into creating a system that gives the us$ world supremacy..

i have been thinking for some time that the real shock to the usa system will be a financial one.. this is in keeping with the 2nd/8th houses - which one gets regardless of the gemini or sag rising charts... obviously it would work out differently depending on which chart one goes with... my feeling is that all the western countries - europe, canada, australia and etc. etc - act like poodles to the usa as they are at the mercy of the usa and the financial system in place... this would fit with the mercury position in the 8th in usa sag chart... i think it would also fit with saturn going into the conjunction with pluto in cap in the sag 2nd house chart..

i think at some point the resources that the usa has relied upon - primarily financial ones as i see it - are due for a big change.. i don't know how this is going to work out, but i do believe it is in the cards...

the idea of imposing financial sanctions - something the usa does regularly on others - is coming to an end.. the rest of the world won't allow it to continue as i see it... it is also my cause for concern about a wider war where it will be the basis for... money - who gets to control it and have power over others with it - is at the root of most all wars... lets see if we can avoid this and see a graceful transition to something better for all the planet.. usa is going to go thru some sort of transformation with this upcoming pluto return as i see it and i think it is going to be big as i believe it involves the financial system where the usa has had an undue lead role in since ww2..

Yes, I mentioned it would probably a financial/resources issue but I won't try to guess how it will manifest exactly. It could even be an infectious disease outbreak that we are unprepared for, for all I know.

tanit - i do think finances are a big deal for the usa in it's role as world currency here and i can't see it lasting..

on a related note, i have mentioned the jupiter/saturn 20 year cycle and how 2020 marks the beginning of a new cycle.. it also coincides with the saturn/pluto conjunction... i think this might connect directly to a change in the financial world order and will have great bearing on the usa...

this morning i read alastair crookes article where he is quoting henry kissinger.. it is a good article, but what struck me is how kissinger is basically saying what i have been thinking of trump at this point in time - end of an era essentially... this fits with the ending and new beginning of these cycles that i refer to..

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... inger.html

"Kissinger was talking with Edward Luce of the Financial Times about the current US President: “I think Trump may be one of those figures in history who appears from time to time, to mark the end of an era, and to force it to give up its old pretences???. Later in the conversation, he qualifies this assessment by adding, however: “It doesn’t necessarily mean that he knows this, or that he is considering any great alternative. It could just be an accident.???

that is exactly as i see it..

Robert Mueller is having a lunar return today ... i suggest as a point of rectification, the time of djt's first tweet 'ordering' sessions to dissolve the committee would be the hypothetical exactitude of the Mueller lunar return which would mean that trump is now marching to mueller's music. august 25 looks like the day the stuff hits the fan ... djt the solar return to his progressed sun and half hour later USA lunar return (18AQ10)

ps -- i see trump as a kinder and gentler beast of the apocalypse

pps -- looks like his birthtime was 3 PM EWT ... the tweet today at 8:24 am EDT yielding a 0 AR 46 08 moon ... which yields a birthdate/time of August 7, 1944 EWT, Manhattan; 3:00 pm with an intercepted 9th house sun and 0 SG rising his 16VI Mars at the MC.