The Pending Lunar Eclipse with Mars

I am just curious if anyone (or clients) has personal contact with this July 2018 Blood Moon with Mars aspect and how it is seeming to manifest for you (or how you think it might)? We hear a lot about mundane influences but I think this aspect can be personal.

My sister has it in her 2nd and it squares her Uranus and NN on the MC, and she just quit her job of 14 years. Her last day is the day before the eclipse. It was an abusive job, so I think for her it is more so a breaking away with the Mars/ Uranus influence but I think it will be difficult financially for her also. I wonder if others who have Uranus in early Scorpio (or other fixed signs) like my sister might also be cutting ties with oppressive situations. I do think lunar eclipses sometimes bring up matters that have been kept at bay or ignored to the surface so that you face them.

hi tanit,

i just got back from a walk with a friend... her chart has planets in early fixed - t square involving moon in leo, pluto in scorpio and mercury in aquarius.. the eclipse coming up this friday is hitting on all of this, and of course uranus is in the same area too.. she is going thru some very big changes as well... it is probably inappropriate for me to go into here, but just to say - indeed the transits and eclipse are also impacting peoples personal charts too in countless ways...

I suppose this sort of aspect is more personal in nature and can be hard to share. I didn't expect much from it but it aspects my Jupiter in Leo closely as well as my PoF opp in Aqu. Jupiter rules my 6th in the 2nd and I have had new health issues since Monday, my monthly lunar return, involving difficulty swallowing, which is rather 2nd house. It seems connected to other long term health issues (GI and/or my auto immune issues) that my doctors have been ignoring. I never thought much about it but the PoF does co-rule the body in traditional. I was expecting people to have a crisis around me but forgot that I have early degree fixed signs as well.

For me the eclipse effect if any is muddled due to mars transiting retrograde. I have mars retro in early degree of scorpio and my inner ears (vestibular) balance is waaaay off. The eclipse is in my 7th house but one degree away from 8th cusp. This disorder does feel very 8th house plus the ruler, saturn, is in the 4th. Worries about ageing are crowding in. Every time I have a symptom these days they end up being classified as due to ageing. :-sk

Re: The Pending Lunar Eclipse with Mars

Tanit3333 wrote:I am just curious if anyone (or clients) has personal contact with this July 2018 Blood Moon with Mars aspect and how it is seeming to manifest for you (or how you think it might)? We hear a lot about mundane influences but I think this aspect can be personal.
Ditto... My natal Mars is 3Aq14, and is being exactly hit by transiting Rx Mars and the eclipse tomorrow in my second house. Nothing extreme (yet anyway), but I picked up a summer cold on top of my regular summer allergies.

I've found anytime a eclipse or lunation happens on to fall on sensitive points in a natal chart it energizes them for good or bad depending on the configuration involved. They also can activate progressions too. One time, I believe a slightly later transit activated the house where a lunation occurred when it crossed that degree, though this needs more verification as this was a one off observation.
Oh yeah, I've not found eclipses to be more powerful than lunations on a personal level.
Cheers.

I have planets in fixed signs. But there will only be an aspect by sign not degree. I do notice i want to get out of a situation with a person. Break away from it. But, other than that...don't see anything yet. You see results of a eclipse 6 months after it occurs I heard from someone. Anyway I suppose i'll just wait and see what it may bring...i think nothing....my life is pretty boring anyway.

eclipse happening on my 1/7th, but whole sign wise it would be my 2nd/8th.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hi, I have this eclips in my 9th house conjunct natal Saturn and widely conjunct the South Node (8°21' Aquarius)

I am in a difficult relationship with a foreigner. Romantic relationship ended, but we are still in a business relationship which I try to get out of, break away from.

The business is in difficulty and I risk financial loss.

I have natal Uranus in my 4th house 1°40' Virgo. So both transiting Uranus and Saturn are trine. Uranus rules my 10th house.
I hope all will end up ok for me.

Pluto is now squaring my progressed IC/MC axis and the eclips of August 11th will fall exactly to the degree on my natal IC.

Holding my breath until this eclipse season is over and see how I will 'survive' the turmoil.

don't see anything yet. You see results of a eclipse 6 months after it occurs I heard from someone.
I always hated that saying. You can have a lot of aspects over 6 months that are significant so I don't know how someone would attribute it to the eclipse. Typically, people with points/planets being hit will notice something around the eclipse, within weeks of it, if not the day. A crisis that occurs could span 6 months, certainly. It isn't always a crisis but full moons in general often are a peak or culmination of a situation and this influence adds something more powerful to that.

I am sorry to everyone going through a rough time during this period and hope we all get something positive out of it. Thanks for sharing.

I did get a pay raise at work this week also, so the 2nd house influences weren't all bad.