OK so the US Markets powering up towards the climax of the Jupiter r.Neptune trine.

That'll drop away next week, but I hope the mood will be sustained by Mercury turning direct over the weekend.

I'd imagine we'll just about hold the levels we close on this week, next week.

However, I noticed that last year's August Eclipse Point gets reactivated late on Tuesday UKT. By the Sun in inconjunction with r.Mars, and that has to involve Trump.

It also is towards the end of the second day the Chinese Trade Delegation are in Washington.

I'm now hoping that we'll hold this Rally till into the week of the 3rd Sept.

Mercury direct is a Buying signal but plenty is now turning against this Rally.

H

I suppose you have to be a bit of Perfectionist to squeeze the most out of this type of Analysis.

Trying to catch the exact moment this Old Bull (Rally) dies. SP 500 sitting around 2,850 on Friday at the Close.

But the Emerging Market index has already fallen away for weeks. EU Stokks 50 also bleeding.

One has to be concerned by the Chinese Delegation's visit this Tuesday and Wednesday, as it coincides with the 21st Aug Eclipse Reactivation by the Sun but afflicted by an incoujunction from r.Mars.

Gott knows what that'll bring. But can we really see Trump sitting quietly as the Delegation heads Home early on the 23rd Aug.

|I heard that November is the close date for these Negotiations, but before then we have a Mars square to r.Uranus, and The Nodes squaring too. Remember Uranus plays a big roll in Markets.]

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-china- ... dule=nwsrl

Note this article gives the Delegation's visit to be on the Wednesday and Thursday, 22nd and 23rd. The 23rd is the deadline, but means the Eclipse Reactivation falls right at the beginning of the Visit. Ooooooooooooops ?

Possible better than after. But something -VE is going to go down from the Reactivation. A sacking a least.

Then that leads us towards next week and the beginning of the separation of r.Uranus and r.Saturn, and add r.Mars turning direct and the square to r.Uranus tightening all to welcome in that week of the 27th Aug.

Jupiter applying to r.Pluto wasn't so powerful last time until the last Degrees I seem to remember. But it'll resist Selling for a while.

Probably I'll be able to orderly close Long positions and pile on the SHORTs.

But another week of sweating thru lays ahead but can we really see the Chinese Visit ending in all Love and Hugs for China. Especially lower level Delegates.

I DON'T THINK SO.

H

Reassuring watching the Chart Guys review last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDiZ-01h_0

I think the week ahead is in fact now Unknowable.

Sure there are factors to like and dislike, but the Reactivation of the Eclipse Point just before the Chinese Delegation arrive is problematic.

Well problematic at anytime in fact. Probably better that Trump gets what is on his chest out before the Negotiations start.

Astrologically with Mercury now direct, and Jupiter r.Neptune ONLY just fading, I'd err to the Upside or Neutral.

But with r.Uranus gaining speed in reverse.

It'd be good to have a +VE week this week, rather than to continue to bleed away in the EM and EU Indices.

H

Well a pleasant +VE start for the Main Markets as the feel good from the Jupiter r.Neptune trine helps ease in Mercury's direct motion.

It'll be very interesting to see what that direct motion thru the Market Sign of Leo can deliver this week.

But I also calculated that in the week of the 10th Sept NOT ONLY will Venus drop into fearful Scorpio, but Mercury will close to around 10° applying to the Sun and the start of the Combust energy that week too.

Much of this week is about how Trump reacts to the Reactivation of the Eclipse Point late this Tuesday UKT.

Has to be -VE.

H

So the Main Markets ticked up a bit today. I'd put that down a lot to the left overs from Jupiter r.Neptune and bit to do with Mercury direct. Also r.Uranus r.Saturn closing to the the nearest they'll get.

We've got the Full Moon to excite us, but I think trouble lays ahead certainly next week once r.Uranus r.Saturn begin to separate and r.Mars bites into r.Uranus in square.

I think we'll begin to fall back heavily as next week progresses, leaving Jupiter sextile r.Pluto to give some sort of last minute Bounce say 6th Sept till the 12th Sept.

I am assuming that Mercury direct in Leo won't be too +VE, nor Jupiter translating light from r.Neptune to r.Pluto significant.

I could easily be wrong with this two, but I think once r.Uranus begins to separate from r.Saturn, and r.Mars, then d.Mars bites into r.Uranus I think Speculation will stall very quickly.

The Jupiter r.Pluto sextile is all about Back room deals, so Trump might out of desperation try to talk up the falling Markets around the 6th to 12th Sept.

I'm already buying up Main Market PUT Options with mid Oct strike dates now. The prices NOT as juicy as I'd have hoped, but they may have improved by early next week, when I'll double up.

H

I think this week's main event comes tonight as the Sun forms and inconjunction with r.Mars right on 21st Aug 2018 Eclipse Point. This also agitates Trump.

" "Comments made by President Trump dampened some enthusiasm generated by the impending start of low-level trade negotiations between the U.S. and China," Fiona Cincotta, senior market analyst at City Index, said."

I think we need to see where we are tomorrow morning. But most probably this week will be a +VE as apart from Uranus retro, Mercury direct seems to be offering power to the Upside.

I don't see that continuing next week though.

H

PS Well worth getting hold of this Sunday's Telegraph, that'd be the 19th Aug, and also today's 21st Aug, as there are four pieces in total worth reading related to the Dollar Debt issues and the threat of US Interest Rate rises to the World's Financial Markets.

Explains it all in nearly comprehensible language.

So,

Good pieces in the Telegraph this Sunday by Liam ???, and today by Ambrose. And of course Wally.

Explaining how the Dollar Debt is threatening the Emerging Markets, and how the Fed has ONLY the option to raise rates. How they are backed into a Corner.

And that's NOT till the 25th-26th Sept; unless an emergency.

Now I'm sure you'll know that we'll already have fallen very heavily by then.

I can't really be bothered to lay it all out but we have to pay attention to r.Mars biting into r.Uranus this Saturday in square; r.Uranus r.Saturn peaking and then ebbing on Monday; then Mars going direct Tuesday. Strong -VEs.

We've got Mercury direct now till the 21st Sept, and Jupiter r.Pluto to peak on the 12th Sept to counter the above -VEs.

I'm really really looking forward to Venus dropping into Scorpio on the 10th Sept. That's so bad bad bad, and it just gets worse and worse for little Old Venus, often associated with Bond type investments.

The Work now has to go to finding the most vulnerable Sectors that I am able to take SHORT positions in.

I'm glad the Chinese are scheduled to complete their visit this Thursday 23rd, thereby leaving time this week of Trumpy to say loads of provocative things before the Weekend.

I've just read he is already playing expectations down.

As things stand even if the Delegation is a success it all has to turn -VE over the weekend anyway. The Chinese thing has to crescendo within a few weeks, heading rapidly South till the week of the 17th Sept which looks awful.

Interesting that SP 500 PUT Options for 21st Sept, mid Oct aren't looking as cheap as I'd have expected them.

H

So the last piece of my JigSaw has fallen into place.

1/ Trump doesn't think much will come from the meeting with the Chinese Delegation tomorrow and Thursday. So he'll be slagging them off Friday night after the Markets have closed I'd imagine.

2/ Eyes are now on the Federal Reserve. See that piece in the Telegraph today explaining that they have little option but to raise Interest Rates, and their next meeting is 25th-26th Sept.

Baring in mind that the Sentiment will turn -VE when slow r.Mars bites into slow r.Uranus this Sunday 26th Aug at 1pm UKT.

The Fed Chariman is speaking around 1pm UKT this Friday the 24th Aug .... Warm words are expected about his concern for the Emerging Markets threatened by Dollar Debt ..... But NO ACTION.

"It is late August again. The World’s Central Bankers are going to be in Jackson Hole, Wyoming speaking to Jerome Powell and the rest of the Fed contingent. Mr. Powell himself will speak Friday morning."

"Summer break for central bankers ends this week when their leaders gather Friday 24th Aug and Saturday 25th Aug for the Federal Reserve’s annual policy symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

With Fed Chairman Jerome Powell set to deliver a Friday morning speech, investors will be looking for clarity on several issues, from the likely path of interest rates and balance sheet policy to Powell’s take on emerging-market turmoil."

So we know all we need to know. These Central Bankers meet into the Weekend and on the Sunday 26th Aug r.Mars bites into r.Uranus and a strong -VE begins.

Mars goes direct on Tuesday the 28th Aug and eventually crashes into r.Uranus on the 19th Sept.

Astrologically so so much goes wrong before the next Fed Meeting on the 25th Sept - 26th Sept.

We know what we need to know now.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -gathering

Note that the filling Moon is near its most Tension this Friday. All set for Volatility Take Off. Also the Sun crosses into detail and Accounting orientated Virgo on Thursday 23rd, leaving the Sign of Leo behind.

H

Incredible destabilising News out of the USA last night at the moment the Sun r.Uranus inconjunction was exact over the 21st Aug 2017 Eclipse Point.

Trump's troubles with Mueller certainly didn't get less, and Mars is sticking on that point pretty well till into early Sept. And then Uranus gives it the full works during the Winter too.

H

Drumming my fingers here waiting for next week, but hoping the filling Moon will add some Tension. Of course it'll be in boring Capricorn till late tomorrow so don't expect too much Pash ................ on.

You need to read Ambrose's piece in the Telegraph yesterday where he explains the bind the US Federal Reserve is.

FOMC Minutes out to day saying things look rosy, expecting a slower Economy now, and concerned by Trade Disputes.

Powell speaks this Friday around 1pm UKT. Tomorrow's Jeudi and they can be more optimistic.

On the downside Jupiter isn't applying to r.Neptune. Worth looking at The Charts Guys video from yesterday.

A Double Top forming on the all important SPY Chart.

I'm certainly expecting Down Draft as r.Mars bites into r.Uranus this Sunday, and then r.Uranus separates from r.Saturn on Monday.

I'm listening to "Jaws" as Book at Bedtime on BBC R4.

I feel once r.Uranus is free from r.Saturn's Capricorn dampner we'll begin to see some action. And when he gets back into Aries on his own.

Some say that a planet over 27° in a Sign gets all agitated to be in the next Sign. We'll see, but Saturn won't be around to stabilise him.

Duh Du ... Duh Du ....

However, Mercury continues forward in Leo, and Jupiter applies to r.Pluto, possibly involving some Translation from Neptune.

THESE +VEs CAN'T BE IGNORED even if I think they'll just give us a Bounce say 6th Sept till the 12th Sept.

I think quickly next week we'll begin to see Red flashing on the Trading Screens.

Timings look good the Sept Put Options strike dates around the 21st Sept. Good timing like that which harmonises with the Astro makes profits a lot easier to get off lower Bet sizes.

I'm now waiting for some liquidity to arrive for early next week. Hoping the Selling hasn't started to hard by then.

But the SP 500 Options NOT looking too juicy. I'm now covering EU Stokks 50, SP 500 and FTSE 100. Gold also short.

Till then ? Sweating a bit.

I think we'll have to re-evaluate things in the week of the 24th Sept. Fed Meeting then may refloat the situation or crash it further.

Venus certainly well into Scorpio and Mercury combusting in Virgo. Sun will have entered indecisive Libra.

And those very strong energies of Uranus Saturn, Neptune Pluto, and Jupiter Pluto will be gone too.

H

This Old Bull ?

Well you can start writing the Obituaries.

We've had an incredible run of +VE Harmony from The Stars. Unheard of.

It started around 2010, but these last two years have had Special luck.

Two recent big bits of luck came in the form of

a/ Uranus trine Saturn - peak in a 25 year Cycle
b/ The Node in Leo - peak of a 19 year Cycle

In reality they both begin to end next week, as Uranus separates from Saturn it also begins to square the Nodes more powerfully, in case anybody is questioning my logic.

Mars helpfully has a go at The Nodes too till the 19th Sept.

QED. GAME OVER. MAN THE LIFE BOATS !!

Every man for Himself.

Where's the Money going to run to ?

We might get a Bounce 6th Sept ill the 12th Sept, but pretty well now it looks all Downhill till late Oct.

Things look truly #####d !!

Especially with no Fed Meet till after the first Shock Waves have struck.

Bar one +VE thing, Jupiter in Scorpio/ Sagittarius, and briefly 150° r.Uranus, it looks horrendous Astrologically from next week.

Of course Trump ain't going to give up. But it does look like his 21st Aug 2017 Eclipse Point Reactivation troubles just run and run and run. See what happened this Tuesday night UKT.

H