A bit of comet relief

I just found this while reading the news on the web. Unbelievable!! What can I say?

A RUSSIAN astrologer who says NASA has altered her horoscope by crashing a spacecraft into a comet is suing the US space agency for damages of $US300 million ($401 million), local media reported today.

NASA deliberately crashed its probe, named Deep Impact, into the Tempel 1 comet to unleash a spray of material formed billions of years ago which scientists hope will shed new light on the composition of the solar system.
"It is obvious that elements of the comet's orbit, and correspondingly the ephemeris, will change after the explosion, which interferes with my astrology work and distorts my horoscope," Izvestia newspaper quoted astrologist Marina Bai as saying in legal documents submitted before today's collision.

A spokeswoman for a Moscow district court said initial preparations for the case were under way but could not say when the hearing would begin. NASA representatives in Moscow were unavailable for comment.