Well I managed to hold my Nerve till after the r.Venus conjunction and then closed my Short positions around 15:50 hrs UKT.

Took a speculative Call on the Daily SP 500. I have seen things reverse quickly after these type of conjunctions.

The problem is that it is Friday and I'm NOT sure how many will want to be sitting on Long positions going into the Weekend.

As to next Week. I'd imagine we'll Bounce back a bit by the Close in the USA at 22pm UKT today.

We've got the Mercury Jupiter conjunction around 12pm Monday.

After that I may nibble at some Short positions but without the Nodes applying to r.Uranus till Friday 2nd Nov 08.45 UKT.

I think you'll find that the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction finds its feet and we Rally a bit.

Then we'll be set up for another Sell Off into the morning of the 7th Nov early doors.

You might get some Selling from around 16:00 hrs on the Tuesday 30th Oct, into the morning of the 31st Oct with r.Venus getting a further kicking.

But watch that Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction as it is a real Cwazy "Nothing Can Go Wrong" energy that feeds off the slightest Over Confidence.

Such that I haven't heard People screaming their heads off about this Selling. And the SP is down about 300 points now or around 15%. It's like "Heh No WORRIES" ... "We got Rich EASY".

NB the Tuesday 30th Oct 16:00hrs UKT Short is definitely a Punt. Maybe around 13:00hrs UKT would be the time to go Short. Closing out 09:00 am Wednesday 31st Oct UKT.

H

Er ? Um ?

Sorry if this is a mess. Some connectivity problems during the editing.

I'm just wondering of "We" might get a little more than a Nibble at more Shorts after Mercury pass Jupiter on Monday 29th Oct thru till 09:00 Wednesday 31st Oct.

Facelessbook report on the Tuesday evening. Last "Big Tech" Hurrah.

You might get some Selling from around 15:00 hrs on the Monday 29th Oct, into the morning of the 31st Oct with r.Venus getting a further kicking.

Jupiter 2°45' from r.Uranus. r.Venus 0°37' from The Nodes, and 0°54' from r.Uranus. Mercury 0°10' separating from Jupiter.

Er ? Um ?

Right I seem to have crashed the Website and the key points got lost.

Here it is again quickly.

So next week without the workings.

Punts

1/ The best opportunity looks to be going Long around 10 am UKT on Wednesday 31st Oct will carry us thru well to the end of play on the Friday the 2nd Nov. Selling at leisure on the Friday, as people begin to eye the final week.

This is due to Jupiter's speedy application to r.Uranus in inconjunction that ends 01°22' separate, closing from 02°02'.

2/ Less good due to the Upward force from the above inconjunction, would be going Short around 15:00hrs UKT on the Monday 29th Oct UKT thru to about 10 am on the Wednesday 31st Oct.

During this time Jupiter closes on r.Uranus from 02°45' to 02°02'. That's a strong force Greedy energy, and without the -VE of the Node square to r.Uranus to combat it, which stalls from the Monday am to the Friday am.

I think waiting for a Uptrend from the Wednesday morning might be the clearest thing.

Maybe a bit of VIX for the Downtrend.

See where we are after the Asian Session on Monday am. But we got the Bounce from about 16:00hrs UKT and I've cashed in some of the Long Options I took then.

A 200% return. And the remainder looking good for Monday.

That's it for now.

H

Loads of people are scrapping around trying to determine whether we are into a Trend Change. I’m scrapping around try to decide whether we’ll go Lower before Dawn on the 8th Nov Eastern Time.

The New Moon Lunation for the 7th Nov and my Top Down Rolling Analysis suggest we’ll Rally from a Low Point 7th – 8th Nov UKT. I’ll be Closing Out any Shorts early on the 7th Nov I’d imagine.

My method doesn’t provide much Quantitative info on Resistance and Support Levels though you do get a feel for them. The Chart Guys and Other Technical Analysts such a Fib-bers and Ganners do come up with figures and I ALWAYs try to refer to them once I’ve made my Judgements.

It seems then that a Key Support Level is around 2,620-2,625 for the SP 500. If this was broken then we’d need to prick up our Ears.

[So I checked this with the Trend Line starting back around early Feb 2016. Amazes me that this gave a Support EXACTLY at 2,620-2,625 for Friday. We bounced off 2,623.]

So that is the Key Support and Trend Change Level. 2,623.

Will that happen before the 7th-8th Nov UKT Dawning of a New Day ? I don’t think so. We are back up to about 2,670 now having bounced off around 2,625 about 15hrs yesterday. 17 minutes before the Technical Low energy.

But it was a Combustion wasn’t it and I forgot about the Cazami Phase hadn’t I. So the low might come just before the exact point. Chert !

The fact we bounced back quickly suggest there is a strongish +VE running. Jupiter in action somehow.

Unyway.

My feelings are that we’ll start reasonably +VEly next week helped by Mercury conjunct Jupiter. Up to 2,700 again ?

Or maybe NOT ? Second thoughts.

[EDIT Just happened to pull up a Chart for Monday 8am UKT. Jumping out at me is how close r.Venus is to the Nodes and Uranus, and how close the two latter are to each other.

The Nodes r.Uranus square then stalls, but that leaves r.Venus 01°00' to r.Uranus. And still applying to the Nodes. 0°45'.

REMEMBER all that Tension has come on over the Weekend. Brewing and brewing before the Traders start again around 01:00hrs Monday 29th Oct.

So we could easily have a rerun of Friday early next week thru till Wednesday 8am UKT.

I'll leave like that as I'm NOT sure. Can't nail it just yet. Mercury Jupiter is in the way to start with.

That may cause confusion should the Selling start from the kick off in Asia, giving a little Bounce as Europe opens].

Then things STALL a bit Tuesday pm into Wednesday am UKT. Down below 2,650? As r.Venus gets her kicking. I’d then imagine Jupiter will force a decent Rally.

(“We??? make contact with Air Traffic Control). Up we go well over 2,700 after Friday Lunch Time 2nd Nov.

And then “We??? request Permission to Land and before we know it “We??? are on our Final Approaches. Landing around 2,650-2,675 late on Tuesday 6th – early 7th Nov UKT. Or even testing the 2,625 Low again.

So much of the above depends on what r.Venus does Tuesday 30th Oct pm into Wednesday 31st early am. That could bring a -50 point drop from wherever we are last thing on Monday 29th Nov UKT.

Right I was getting my Knickers in a twist about next week.

1/ I think there may be a bit of a Selling opportunity from the get go on Monday early thru till Wednesday 09:00 hrs UKT.

The problem is that the probably +VE of Mercury Jupiter gets in the way, but if you wait till 12:00hrs on the Monday UKT you may well miss the boat.

Miss the boat because I think the Tension generated over the Weekend by r.Venus, r.Uranus and the Node moving closer should overwhelm any +VE energy.

We may well get a bit of a rerun of the Selling phases of last week.

If Mercury conjoining Jupiter is +VE the end result may still ONLY be Neutral.

I'm still NOT clear what I'll do as I feel you'd need to jump on early on the Monday, rather than wait till after 12:00hrs UKT.

This suggests that Faceache don't get well received Earnings on the 30th Oct.

2/ I think from after 09:00hrs UKT on the Wednesday 31st Oct things will move up "Nicely" till the afternoon of the Friday, when any Sane person will be Selling.

So Apple have a stormer on the 1st Nov.

3/ I'd think we'll crash or dump severely from late on the Friday 2nd Nov to early on the 7th Nov UK.

4/ Then as the dust settles and the US Mid Term Results become clear we'll get Buying again.

And to a greater extent the Excitement will be over.

I can't really see this 2,620 Key Support Level being broken but may get tests next week in the early part, and if it is to be broken then it'll be on the 6th Nov when the r.Uranus Node square completes.

That's my Best Shot

Umph ........

H

PS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbB2h6Tu9ZQ
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The above Post is My Best Shot at what I think will happen next week.

But I heard that in Germany there are Elections that genuinely may signal the end of Merkel.

Oooh ?

Merkel the She Warrior ?

r.Venus is coming out of the Combustion so is weak, and falls straight into opposition with r.Uranus and square to the Nodes.

Merkel was in Turkey on Friday trying to arrange for some of the Syrian Refugees to find a way Home.

And that Tension has ramped up over the Weekend.

You'd feel that if Venus really is about feeling Secure and Safe then "We" are a few days from achieving that.

That won't start till after 09:00hrs on Wednesday 31st Oct.

Also you could argue that Faceache Inc is a sort of Feel Good, Feel Secure type environment.

Just a few thoughts.

H

So no real action for the US or European Markets overnight even though China was well down.

"SYDNEY, Oct 29 (Reuters) – Worries about China's slowing economy spread across Asian markets on Monday with U.S. stock futures turning down and Chinese shares in the red as concerns about U.S. corporate earnings and global growth continued to hit sentiment."

?

This week is still confusing me.

1/ Without the drag of the Nodes against r.Uranus from 11 am UKT today till 9am UKT Friday I think the Bears loose the bite mostly.

I think Panic has been absent. But later on Tuesday into Wednesday will be the peak -VE.

2/ I'd imagine the Jupiter inconjunction will lift things from 9am Wednesday UKT. "It's the Who Cares?" energy.

Probably best to avoid this Week mostly.

Perhaps a little Short on the Tuesday afternoon, and a some Longs on Wednesday morning thru to the UK close on Friday.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Must admit that really in the end I couldn't make a Decision about how the early part of the Week would play out.

Unknowable.

We've had a nice little rally with Mercury and Jupiter +VE, and I assume The Nodes r.Uranus easing a bit.

Mercury Jupiter continues till 12:00hrs UKT. That's a happy Traders's energy.

After that I feel "We" are again into No Man's Land. We are also nearing SP 500 Resistance Levels.

Hard to know as we may easily fall back this afternoon. Back to the sort of 2,650 levels.

H

Ok so I just got tipped off that r.Chiron is playing out a Grande Trine with Jupiter and The Node.

Again a massive hard Call.

Even Jupiter trine the Node is hard to know. Chiron trine the Node hard to Call. Chiron Jupiter perhaps easier.

Chiron, for me, is hard one Knowledge and Confidence. A Wise Old Head who knows the Score.

Learnt the Hard Way, and has the Scars to show it. NOT that they'd be going around wishing to prove anything.

So as to the Markets ? Is this Grande Trine a +VE for them ?

With the added arrival of the Chiron Grande Trine things are even more conflicted this Week.

1/ I've nibbled at some Short positions on the Main Stock Indices expecting r.Venus's kicking till 9am Wednesday 31st Oct UKT to drag us down a bit.

2/ I'd then think about heavier Long positions thru to the end on Friday, but Jumping Off before it closes.

3/ Into the completion of the Nodes r.Uranus square at 6pm Tuesday 6th Nov UKT. Moderately Heavy Short positions.

Closing half before the UK Bell and the other half early on the 7th Nov.

I expect the completion of the above square to be something very significant. Crack. Eye wateringly -VE.

But it is playing out against Jupiter who is also making significant +VE energies. So things may Bounce back quickly.

The Node is also at the mid point of Pluto and Mars, so more Cracks !!

So the Bounce might be more like a Hop to start with.

4/ Then going moderately Heavy Long.

But this is "All" fairly complicated till I'd say the 8th-9th Nov UKT.

Best to be Cool and Gentle.

H

PS I may just go quiet now too. What I know I've written.

A New Day arrives at 8am on the 8th Nov EST.

That'll be Time to do all the Analysis again.

So some REALLY SEVERE Selling in the US tonight led by the Tech Sector I think.

SP dropped to near 2,600.

Hard to know what comes next now.

Astrowise I think it gets more -VE before it gets +VE.

But I think we'll power Up to the finish this Friday.

Next Week ?

ONLY Trump could have this sort of Astro for his Mid Term Elections.

1/ r.Uranus drops back into Aries.
2/ The Node drops into Cancer.
3/ They form a square right on the 0°00 points.
4/ The Node oppose the mid point of Pluto and Mars.

And that's just the +VEs ...

ONLY JOKING.

5/ r.Uranus forms an inconjunction with r.Uranus
6/ Jupiter forms a trine with The Node.
7/ Chiron forms a trine with The Node.
8/ They All form a Grande Trine.

9/ Jupiter ends up all on his Own in Sagittarius.

Much of this happens 6th-8th Nov.

10/ r.Venus trines Mars.

11/ Mars drops into Pisces, after waking Mr Trump up with nice little 150° across his n.Mars/ Eclipse Point/ Asc combo.
12/ r.Uranus does the same in trine on and on and on and on till late Feb 2019.

That's next week, and we still have the r.Venus Nodes square tomorrow, and the r.Venus r.Uranus opposition early on Wednesday.

Then the Nodes move on this Friday. Loads of Tension comes on.

Just waiting to see how the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction plays out ? Right across the 0°00' degree points of Sagittarius and Taurus.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Interesting 24 hrs ahead.

Till around 09:00hrs tomorrow Wednesday little Old r.Venus gets "Rite Good" kicking.

But the Downdraft of the square between the Nodes and r.Uranus is suspended. The Nodes may even be direct.

We ended last night in the US with Big Volume in the Tech Sector.

Several Technical Analysts warn that Bull Signals are appearing.

This Week's Selling could be over before I've even blinked.

Unknowable.

H

So little -VE reactions so far to Facebook's poor Report and the SP around 2,680.

Apart from a sharp dump around 19:30hrs UKT in the USA yesterday this Week is stabilising to the +VE.

I think this fits with my Theory that we need the Nodes to be moving and applying to r.Uranus for more Selling to happen.

Otherwise the inconjunction of Jupiter to r.Uranus lifts us.

We've also got the Unknown but probably stabilising force of the Jupiter, Node, Chiron Grande Trine. I think this is Neutral.

I think it is taking the Panic out of the situations. Certainly the Stock Market severe drops aren't making the everyday News. Even if nearly all are into Correction Territory.

So far r.Venus -VE with the Nodes and r.Uranus till tomorrow 9am UKT doesn't seem to be biting.

Apple report around 9pm UKT 1st Nov and The Nodes bite into r.Uranus around 9am on the Friday 2nd UKT.

I don't think it is totally outrageous to suggest we'll drift higher from where we are after 9am tomorrow and then people will begin to Jump Off before the close on Friday 2nd.

You'd expect sensible people to be parking their money before the Mid Terms.

And then buying back in across the 7th Nov into the 8th Nov as clarity returns.

Certainly a New Dawn arrives on the 8th Nov, and the Lunations of the 7th Nov and 23rd Nov look +VE.

The period 9th Nov till 16th Nov does so too.

H