Germany at war? 2019

hi
I looked at the coming cap and aries ingresses in shock as I realised Mars will be in 7th cusp in both over Berlin.Normally this kind of repetition brings war to a country just like in 1939. In the CAP ingress mars rules 3rd of neighbours and the 8th and is in Pisces.
Experienced members may want to look at this and eclipses around those dates,like the one on 6th january.
Germany has an obsolete army,so I wonder what this could mean on the world stage.

rgds

Winter Solstice 2018, Berlin

Some more information - see the structures provided by half sums.
AC at 22 degrees Virgo. At 22 Virgo: Mars 1st August 1914 / Neptune 1st September 1939.
That degree definitely has a strong Uranian impact.
Looks very critical indeed. But: at war ? Where and with whom? And with an army that would presently hardly be able to cope with an enemy country the size of - say - Austria ?
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Great Call TT !!

I'm certainly have to "Meditate" on this one for several weeks.

I'm mainly interested in Capitalism and the Stock Markets. And we are now into the last hours of a very long Party.

An incredible run of +VE energies is running out and there may ONLY be Jupiter in Sagittarius left come the 9th Nov this year.

I understand that is more about "Greed" than anything "Holy".

Also from Spring next year Uranus fully ingresses into Taurus. And that seems to have a Nationalist tint to it.

I wonder how many people in the EU really resent Germany's role in the Leadership of the EU Project ?

Certainly there are Double Standards when it is convenient for the German Leadership.

Of course modern Astrology allows for interpretations of words like "War". So things might NOT involve Armies of Soldiers.

Just a few thoughts.

H

Re: Winter Solstice 2018, Berlin

Lunlumo wrote:
Some more information - see the structures provided by half sums.
AC at 22 degrees Virgo. At 22 Virgo: Mars 1st August 1914 / Neptune 1st September 1939.
That degree definitely has a strong Uranian impact.
Looks very critical indeed. But: at war ? Where and with whom? And with an army that would presently hardly be able to cope with an enemy country the size of - say - Austria ?
LL
thats what i said,their army is obsolete,maybe just some conflicts with allies or terrorism

meanwhile israel continues to make war on syria and helps to take out a russian survelliance plane with 15 russians on board... a french frigate also threw a few missiles from the Mediterranean in the vicinity of syria..

no matter how it gets sliced, the concern for international law when it comes to israel, or the usa poodles - which would include germany, uk, france, canada and etc etc - is basically devoid of meaning at this moment in time, in spite of all the pretensions made otherwise..

yes - i think war is on tap as we approach 2020 and i have talked about it here at skyscript for the past 6 or 7 years... just where and when seems fairly obvious to me... who the poodles or players are doesn't seem to matter as they are all tied into the same financial and military complex that is determined to make war on the planet for profit, people, innocent, or otherwise be dammed..

james_m wrote:meanwhile israel continues to make war on syria and helps to take out a russian survelliance plane with 15 russians on board... a french frigate also threw a few missiles from the Mediterranean in the vicinity of syria..

no matter how it gets sliced, the concern for international law when it comes to israel, or the usa poodles - which would include germany, uk, france, canada and etc etc - is basically devoid of meaning at this moment in time, in spite of all the pretensions made otherwise..

yes - i think war is on tap as we approach 2020 and i have talked about it here at skyscript for the past 6 or 7 years... just where and when seems fairly obvious to me... who the poodles or players are doesn't seem to matter as they are all tied into the same financial and military complex that is determined to make war on the planet for profit, people, innocent, or otherwise be dammed..
i will look at the ingresses for Syria and israel