Will he keep his promise?

Hello,

Question: will my partner keep his promise to help me?

Situation: my partner promised me to help me with something but certainly he blocked me and I cannot reach him.
I want to know if he will keep his promise and help me even if he blocked me or not?
Maybe he is in a rough time now and wants a short break.

My interpretation: I am Venus in his 12th house, and he is Mars in his 3rd house. Venus in its fall but it will retograde and sequare Mars, maybe our business doesn’t finish yet. Mars is about to square Uranus, maybe he will change his mind and unblock me to help me, Moon, me and the lotd of my 3rd house of communication, locates in his house, that shows that i want to contact him so badly.

What do you think?

StellarTiggy wrote:Your significators are separating by square. The Moon applies only by square to Mercury. He will not help and you should also move on from him.
Thank you so much, I thought there is a hope since Venus will retograde.

Saraia wrote:Thank you so much, I thought there is a hope since Venus will retograde.
You are right because, when Venus is becoming retrograde, there will be a square between her and Mars.

At the moment there is a mutulal reception between both significators, but Mars is only in the face of Venus.

When Mars will finally - at the moment Mars is void of course! - arrive at the square of Venus, he will just have left even this smallest of her dignities so that the perfection of the square will be without mutual reception then.

So there is only a very weak and not lasting mutual reception and one of the sigificators (Mars) is peregrine and void of course while your Venus is in her dtriment and accidentally weak in the bad 6th house.

In all and in my opnion, this application of your Venus and his Mars by square won't be the fundament to ground your hopes upon.

johannes susato wrote:
Saraia wrote:Thank you so much, I thought there is a hope since Venus will retograde.
You are right because, when Venus is becoming retrograde, there will be a square between her and Mars.

At the moment there is a mutulal reception between both significators, but Mars is only in the face of Venus.

When Mars will finally - at the moment Mars is void of course! - arrive at the square of Venus, he will just have left even this smallest of her dignities so that the perfection of the square will be without mutual reception then.

So there is only a very weak and not lasting mutual reception and one of the sigificators (Mars) is peregrine and void of course while your Venus is in her dtriment and accidentally weak in the bad 6th house.

In all and in my opnion, this application of your Venus and his Mars by square won't be the fundament to ground your hopes upon.

Thank you so much for your interpretation, do you think at least he will contact me when Venus retograde?