Today's Attacks

I believe we have several people who live in or near London who participate in the forum, and I'm hoping that all are well and safe. I don't think Deb ilves all that close to London, but I'd like to hear that anyone potentially affected by today's horror will let us know that they are fine.

Thanks,

Tom

I would like to join with Tom in expressing concern for our British members - indeed anyone of us who has friends, family or loved ones in London - be sure you are all in our thoughts and prayers at this time. Do let us know you are safe.

Quick note of good news. I heard from Deb. She spent a frantic day as her son travelling through the Kings Crossing underground at the time of the explosions. SInce cell phone traffic was non existant she spent many anxious hours, but eventually received the news that he was fine. She'll be away for a day or so.

Tom

I was one of what I imagine must have been hundreds of thousands of people, anxious to hear from a loved one they knew to be using the transport systems at that time, and going through the emotional fear and shock that comes with clinging on for news. With the relief comes the tremendously sad realisation that other families won?t be so lucky and won?t get that reassuring call. My heart goes out to them, and to all the people who have been affected by this senseless event and others like it.

Deb

Hi Deb

We are all relieved I'm sure, to hear your son is safe and that your fears were unfounded, but sorry none-the-less, that you had to go through such a worrying time.
With the relief comes the tremendously sad realisation that other families won?t be so lucky and won?t get that reassuring call. My heart goes out to them, and to all the people who have been affected by this senseless event and others like it.

So very true . . .

Hi Kim
I'm fine :D . . . so simply stayed home.
Thanks Kim! At least one of our "chicks" is accounted for! (No pun intended) :D

Yuzuru has said on another thread that John Frawley has sent out an email that he and his family are safe. While JF doesn't take part in our forum, he is so often under discussion, it is also good to hear that news. Hopefully the rest of the astrological community is similarly unaffected, for instance, all those who have contributed such knowledgeable articles to this site.