Hi Serene,

Your feedback has amazing details... thanks for the information!

My view on this chart is I feel we are dealing with things very much of a dual nature. The chart seems to show things are echoing such as:

1. The question was started with Mercury Rx in the chart. Two years later, we all agreed that the culprit is Mercury and once again, we are dealing with Mercury Rx in our daily life.

2. In the chart, Mercury is hidden behind the Sun. This is somewhat echoing that fact we are not directly dealing with the actual querent (OP’s friend) because she is in 12th house and hidden from the public.

3. The old servant is returned after 2 years of suspension.

4. This time the querent is testing the thief by leaving some money in the open to mimic the last incidents… however personally I think the servant is more respectable than the wife.

Judging by what you have described about the wife’s conduct of taking money from her husband’s pocket without his permission, to me, the wife is not honorable. I wonder is the husband very much aware of her conduct? If he is, then that brings us back to our earlier conversation that we wonder whether Mr. X is shielding the real culprit.

Also earlier you have mentioned that the husband assured the querent they (servants) would never steal. He even used to leave his wallet in the open and the cupboards unlocked and seemed pretty much confident about trusting them.

North Node (and not South Node) is in 6th house which is rather significant about the servants in this household. I believe the old servant (as well as the ex young servant) are represented by the cusp of 6th house. Although the Sun is peregrine, it seems better off than Mercury Rx and it is placed in the highest spot in the chart.

Part of Fortune wrote:North Node (and not South Node) is in 6th house which is rather significant about the servants in this household. I believe the old servant (as well as the ex young servant) are represented by the cusp of 6th house. Although the Sun is peregrine, it seems better off than Mercury Rx and it is placed in the highest spot in the chart.

I made a mistake assigning the Sun to servant(s). If the wife is radical 3rd, Mercury (7th from 9th) then the servant(s) should be Venus, radical 2nd (6th from 9th). They are Mr. X's servant and not the querent's.

I think the Sun is the querent's remedy and revelation. It is her 6th house of health. Therefore finding North Node there is a good omen.

Perhaps a new angle for you and your friend to consider.

Hi PoF thanks for all your insights. But I feel the radical 6th would not be incorrect either.

Thanks again for your much valued inputs.
Last edited by Serene on Mon May 27, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I'm not mistaken, Mr. X is the head of the household/his income pays the servants and other necessities. Are the querent or any other visitors required to pay the servants whenever they assist by their services? But then perhaps I’m wrong to think this is it because the servants here seem to be serving everybody so it could be placed in universal location of 6th house, regardless of who pays them… It is just that I was puzzled about the Sun conjunct MC and that’s when health & remedy came to my mind.

As to the Venus – what I understand from John Frawley is that the planets do play different roles at different times. Perhaps something in the nature of this chart indicates the querent’s property and the servants share something in common? The money’s gone and the servants are gone (the servants are the first to be suspected as thieves of the querent’s property and they got dismissed because of that).

Anyway, If you think servant is not Venus then I could go back to radical 6th rather than the turned chart. :D

Hi PoF actually you do have a point about seeing servants 6th from 9th but this possibility is making the chart harder for me to read and so just for keeping things easy I'm personally preferring your former delineation :D