How did We get here & What comes next ?

So what's in the Name of a Thread ?

But clearly many have been talking about the Death of this Massive Bull Tally. In 2018 or even in 2019 ?

A GREAT TURNING POINT ?

I've make my Judgements about what I think the Markets will be doing in the coming months into 2019, and fancy a break.

But I think it may be worth while thinking back about the journey since around 2010 to the ridiculous heights we are at now.

So as to understand what happens when all those +VEs disappear. That's the idea anyway so please chip in with any ideas that you feel are relevant to us getting so high.

This was stimulated by me noticing that Jupiter and Pluto made a conjunction in Sagittarius in Helio and then very very soon after in Geo late 2007.

That was a very high diving board to be playing around on.

Before both then entered the very deep and cold waters of Capricorn.

I want to be sure that Jupiter's entry to Sagittarius won't be anyway so +VE as it was in 2007.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

1/ So in very late 2007 Jupiter and Pluto crossed together in Sagittarius. And then dropped into Capricorn. NO SURPRISE that the World fell very heavily.

2/ I'd say that it was ONLY because Neptune and Pluto quietly move closer and closer in sextile that things weren't even worse.

3/ Then Uranus entered Aries around 2010 and that'd have been one of the most powerful Uplifters going. As it was back in 1929, but also was in the 1930s too.

4/ We've also had the Uranus Pluto square which is a strong -VE.

5/ Probably the strongest +VE along with Uranus in Aries is the Node moving up towards the peak in Leo. Back in the 1920s the Node was moving quietly away from the Leo peak.

6/ I think if we were to dig out a Chart we'd see that the Markets have powered on since they dropped early 2016. Truly there has been a host of +VE coming together since then.

7/ Things like the end of that Uranus Pluto square series. Jupiter in Libra and Scorpio nullifing the necessary Autumn Paranoia. And then Jupiter, and Mars running back and forth across Neptune, Pluto and Uranus.

8/ Then Saturn extraordinary trine to Uranus when both were in the Fire Signs.

Looking back at 1929, easy with hindsight, plenty popping up. The Node dropping away from Leo. Saturn moving towards Capricorn. Neptune in Virgo. Jupiter NOT in Libra, or Scorpio.

H

And then coming at it from the other way. What really clear events do we have in the next 6 to 9 months.

1/ I like the idea of Saturn and Pluto getting pretty close to a conjunction. Around 1°30' in early May before both turn retro. Then they cross in early 2020.

I'm never too sure about conjunctions but you've got Capricorn's Ruler reigning Pluto. Got to wonder who comes off worst.

From what I remember Trump is set up to suffer badly from Pluto's and Saturn's forward journey.

2/ Next big event or events have to be the conjunctions of the South Node with Saturn and Pluto. Seems to run for most of the Spring and Summer next year 2019.

Again a very big -VE Event.

I'd assume that means the Nodal Axis crossing many of Trumpy's natal planets. And then that continues on and on as the Node sweeps retrowise across Cancer.

3/ Then we've got Uranus moving forward from the get go in 2019 towards Taurus and without Saturn to harmonious it. Enters Taurus for go in March.

MASSIVE -VE.

4/ Then we've got the square of Uranus to the Nodes around the 6th Nov 2018, and then the Node dropping into Cancer on the 8th Nov.

That's just in the run up to the Mid Term Elections so on its own points to a sharp Sell Off in the Markets. Something gives completely I'd imagine, but it isn't on its own we have Jupiter right in there.

Now reading that sort of "Mess" is for those who make good money at this. Jupiter increases and expands. Does it expand the -VE reaction of Uranus squaring the Node ?

5/ There is a question as to what Uranus's return into Aries will do for 4 months ? Above 27° ? Again who knows ? Agitated or happy ? But sitting around near the 21st Aug Eclipse Point and rattling old Trumpy on and on and on.

6/ And then the issue of Jupiter's inconjunction with Uranus Geo to a peak on the 8th Nov, and then Jupiter's ingress into Sagittarius that day too.

I feel that'll be an anti climax. I'd go as far as say that the inconjunction is a really Trumpy type energy. It peaks on the 8th Nov UKT which makes you wonder as it is a day or so after the Mid Terms.

That's suggest that sort of energy hits a peak right over the Mid Terms. But is then followed by the lower energy of the ingress.

But Jupiter in Sagittarius and the Sign on the Cusp of the USA's First House does point to plenty of Smug Fat Americans.

Those are the main events I'm looking forward to. I'm sure there are some more -VEs and there will be some +VEs too.

Fascinating.

H

OK I've just been going thru the Geo and Helio Charts till next Spring.

Some useful things popped up though I wasn't too Objective in my Search.

From the 8th Nov basically on the +VE side we are left with Jupiter in Sagittarius, and even that is questionable.

Doubts remain over what Uranus in Aries will bring, AND I happened to notice a few seconds ago even though the Node is square to r.Uranus on the 8th Nov exact, that they remain reasonably close till December. Both of course are moving retro.

Jupiter is in trine at the exact moment on the 8th Nov but moves away quickly.

And then I think I can add without looking that they must be getting pretty close now too.

Further, the Node, Uranus and Pluto form a wide T-square after the Node and Uranus begin to say goodbye to each other.

Clearly Heap Big Things are going down with the Outer Planets dancing with the Nodes. China, Trump's Mid Terms, BREXIT, Merkel etc etc.

Uranus to enter Taurus in March. EMs watch out. Italian Banks watch out.

Remembering we are due to have a climax to the BREXIT situation in late March and sure enough April looks really horrible.

And in the middle of it Jupiter turns retro, which never fails to take the wind out of any Rally's sails.

Early Jan looks horrible with the journey of the Sun, the Moon across Saturn and Pluto. VERY LOW ENERGY.

I could see the UK Government fall in early Jan.

That's about it, but the key News is that r.Uranus and the Node remain close, once Jupiter begins to move away after the 8th Nov.

This suggests r.Uranus won't be having too much of a Last Ariean Hurrah over the Winter.

We are pretty well just left with Jupiter in Sagittarius.

The Ultimate Fat Cat energy, if it wasn't for the fact they'll be going Cold Turkey a bit after the Uranus Jupiter Helio and Geo inconjunctions.

H

Yeh Hi Craig,

I wonder what sort of swings or actions you need using the Lunations to be profitable, or efficient with your time ?

I'm looking for the Big Big Big Wins. Using Options I feel if you caught a huge correction you'd make serious money.

So I feel I've just got to keep refining my methods. Need to weave in Eclipses agzin and I think that can be done with the Astrodiest pre-natal Eclipse options. You ONLY need to track Eclipses for about a year.

By then you've got to know if they are significant.

"As the Q3 corporate reporting season approaches, the number of U.S. companies issuing negative EPS guidance has swelled.

Mirabaud Securities Global Thematic & Strategy Group is highlighting this sudden shift in a research note.

Currently, more than 70 percent of the companies that have issued guidance have put forth a negative outlook. That's the largest percentage since Q1 2016.

[And we Sold Off big time in Q1 2016 remember]

Mirabaud outpoints that compared to recent trends, there are fewer companies giving positive outlooks with the pace running about 23 percent below the 5-year average. "

Now I did try the NM and FM methods and posted my workings? What jumped out at me was the trine between NYSE n.Mars and SD-ing t.Pluto.

For me if n.Mars is important then SD-ing t.Pluto would suggest the NYSE wasn't going anywhere down for a few weeks. And that'd fit with my Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction revelation.

I know somebody who has computerised a Trading Method based on Stoccastic data. He sits and prints money from it it seems.

I'm thinking of working harder at the Candlestick Methods.

You seem to back in "Luv" with Louise ?

H

I think now this is my live thread for the Market for the rest of this year, 2018.

We had some Selling today due to the Italian Budget problems, and that they stuck two fingers up at Europe.

I think they'll keep doing that as that is what got them elected.

However, in the USA the Markets treaded water.

Until we pass the 12th Oct Jupiter Uranus inconjunction point I doubt the vast amount of -VEs will win.

H

PS Sometimes Craig posts do get lost but are you sure you did it yesterday as I posted mine around 6pm UKT.

But Heh I'm in chilled out mode just now.

Now I'm going to look at what Nipoleon is up to.

I'm sticking these thoughts in here, related to what comes from the period 6th Nov - 8th Nov UKT.

Things do change once you get nearer.

I do think we'll hit a bit of a crisis with the Node squaring Uranus on the 6th Nov.

This is where the NW and FM techniques raised by BulletBobb come in handy.

It is possible that a lot of the -VE is pretty well played out in the shorter term energies.

And then we sort of start all over again on the 7th-8th Nov once the lay out of the Congress is know.

Makes sense.

H

I think I missed the Node passing thru Leo, and the fact that the strongest +VE probably comes in the 2nd and 3rd thirds of that in the Traditional Decans of Jupiter and the Sun.

Also Uranus in Aries had to put the Markets on After Burner too.

I think the actions of the Nodes against Uranus, Pluto and Saturn x3 has to be heap Big Medicine. Mars also has a bit of a pop, and Saturn is too but in inconjunction.

Jupiter also around the Mid Terms.

H

Just having a look at a Chart for Dawn on the 8th Nov in New York. Well 07:45 am Eastern.

Let's say the start of the New Day. And I think we can say it is a New Dawn.

So so so much of what Trump has surfed since he got elected is over. He's left with Jupiter just entered into Sagittarius, and r.Uranus in Aries again for a few months, but without Saturn to stabilise it.

t.Mars is about to deliver a sharp blow to Trump's n.Mars on the Friday 9th Nov with a sharp inconjunction. Then the Eclipse, then his Ascendant. So he is certainly going to be shook up for a week.

The Node is now in Cancer. The Economic Boom is now ebbing. Shorter term I'd imagine things will stabilise for a few weeks, until r.Venus SDs and moves back across r.Uranus.

Further, the Node having experienced some sort of Shock. Or having delivered some sort of Shock on the 6th Nov, still can't completely shake off Uranus.

For me the journey of Venus from now till the very end of November is a whole story in its own.

You could sort argue, just, that The Donald gets bit of a kicking at the Mid Terms. However, things stabilise for a week of so as r.Venus moves away from the action.

However, come around the 17th Nov it all begins to look shaky again. Venus has to cross r.Uranus and The Nodes again, Mercury will turn retro on the 17th Nov too.

Jupiter is involved but r.Mercury and the combustion usually aren't pretty. Certainly if you are trying to keep your Hat On !!

Mercury direct again on the 7th Dec.

I'd say that'll be a fairly Hair 'Um scare 'Um few week, and then r.Uranus arrives to stimulate Trump's Asc/ Eclipse Point/ Mars combo.

No Saturn to keep him grounded.

Ooh Err ?

H

OK an attempt at the Bigger Picture.

Are "We" into a Trend Change ?

Loads of people are scrapping around trying to determine whether we are into a Trend Change. I’m scrapping around try to decide whether we’ll go Lower before Dawn on the 8th Nov Eastern Time.

The New Moon Lunation for the 7th Nov and my Top Down Rolling Analysis suggest we’ll Rally from a Low Point 7th – 8th Nov UKT. I’ll be Closing Out any Shorts early on the 7th Nov I’d imagine.

My method doesn’t provide much Quantitative info on Resistance and Support Levels though you do get a feel for them. The Chart Guys and Other Technical Analysts such a Fib-bers and Ganners do come up with figures and I ALWAYs try to refer to them once I’ve made my Judgements.

It seems then that a Key Support Level is around 2,620-2,625 for the SP 500. If this was broken then we’d need to prick up our Ears.

[So I checked this with the Trend Line starting back around early Feb 2016. Amazes me that this gave a Support EXACTLY at 2,620-2,625 for Friday. We bounced off 2,623.]

So that is the Key Support and Trend Change Level. 2,623.

Will that happen before the 7th-8th Nov UKT Dawning of a New Day ? I don’t think so. We are back up to about 2,670 now having bounced off around 2,625 about 15hrs yesterday. 17 minutes before the Technical Low energy.

But it was a Combustion wasn’t it and I forgot about the Cazami Phase hadn’t I. So the low might come just before the exact point. Chert !

The fact we bounced back quickly suggest there is a strongish +VE running. Jupiter in action somehow.

Unyway.

My feelings are that we’ll start reasonably +VEly next week helped by Mercury conjunct Jupiter. Up to 2,700 again ?

Or maybe NOT ? Second thoughts.

[EDIT Just happened to pull up a Chart for Monday 8am UKT. Jumping out at me is how close r.Venus is to the Nodes and Uranus, and how close the two latter are to each other.

The Nodes r.Uranus square then stalls, but that leaves r.Venus 01°00' to r.Uranus. And still applying to the Nodes. 0°45'.

REMEMBER all that Tension has come on over the Weekend. Brewing and brewing before the Traders start again around 01:00hrs Monday 29th Oct.

So we could easily have a rerun of Friday early next week thru till Wednesday 8am UKT.

I'll leave like that as I'm NOT sure. Can't nail it just yet. Mercury Jupiter is in the way to start with.

That may cause confusion should the Selling start from the kick off in Asia, giving a little Bounce as Europe opens].

Then things will STALL Tuesday pm into Wednesday am UKT. Down to below 2,650 again? As r.Venus gets her kicking. I’d then imagine Jupiter will force a decent Rally.

(“We??? make contact with Air Traffic Control). Up we go well over 2,700 after Friday Lunch Time 2nd Nov.

And then “We??? request Permission to Land and before we know it “We??? are on our Final Approaches. Landing around 2,650-2,675 late on Tuesday 6th – early 7th Nov UKT. Or even testing the 2,625 Low again.

So much of the above depends on what r.Venus does Tuesday 30th Oct pm into Wednesday 31st early am. That could bring a -50 point drop from wherever we are last thing on Monday 29th Nov UKT.

“We??? then disembark as quickly as we can and prepare for the next Take Off. Probably drip feeding Longs across the whole phase from the 08hrs Open on the 7th Nov UKT till Close on the 8th Nov UKT.

By then r.Venus will have Gallant Mars to hold her Hand and everybody will be feeling Smug due to Jupiter’s arrival in Sagittarius. 11am Thursday 8th UKT.

Mars, powering on, is also applying in sextile to r.Uranus. Helio wise after that Mars squares Saturn and Pluto. That’s plenty of aggression. Trumpy’s in there. Astrowise it does look like Trumpy comes out of the Mid Terms a bit Roughed Up.

From 8th Nov UKT otherwise the Storm will be well over now even if r.Uranus remains close to the Nodes till the end of Nov.

By the end of the week of the 12th Nov, around the 17th Nov things again turn for the worse a bit. Mercury is retro and Venus direct but straight into r.Uranus again and then the Node. Mercury has a combustion, but with Jupiter close and r.Uranus opposite.

As December unfolds again calmer. Jupiter Rising and I thinking the 23rd Nov Lunations for the NYSE and NASDAQ are strongly +VE. Especially the NASDAQ. r.Uranus is back in Aries. Mercury and Venus Rising. Venus free of Uranus. The Nodes free of r.Uranus.

Looks like the week of the 3rd Dec is a logical assess again Date as to where we are heading. Even if “We??? will definitely be well past “Time ! Ladies and Gentlemen??? by then.

And we should certainly be holding an “Oh God??? party in early January as Uranus SDs. That is The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. And the reverse gear is broken.

H