1/ I've come up 1% short of where I wanted to be. And now taking a break for a while so won't be in touch.

2/ If I was you I'd be upping my "Bear" Signal Analysis. As you know, certainly tomorrow at Dawn in the UKT ends what Trump has surfed since Nov 2016.

There are a few temporary other +VE kicking around for a few days more so "We" may NOT see any Bear Signs on the Trail just yet.

3/ There are potentially +VE Unknowns. Uranus in r.Aries and Jupiter in Sagittarius. But I'd say by early next Week you'll be getting a feel for what they'll deliver.

4/ The 16th Nov delivers the first of the next Wave of -VEs, again NOT totally clear.

But I'm out of things now for a few months.

H

So I genuinely feel I'm wrapping up here. There is Natural timing to this. A clear transition is happening Upstairs.

I already feel the Giddy Euphoric Greed of the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction is beginning to fade.

Although an energised Sagittarius will be telling anybody willing to listen how fine everything is.

Those thinking of building up Short Selling positions need to be aware that Mars completes a trine to r.Venus (Bonds/ Banks) tomorrow, and a sextile to r.Uranus (China/ Tech/ Speculation) next Wednesday.

So even if things seem to be slipping away those aspects will provide a Rear Guard action.

I've also noticed that Mars will drop out of Aquarius next Friday 16th Nov, add to Mercury's retro action and Venus's second dance with the Nodes and r.Uranus.

Mercury and Mars in Aquarius seem to support Trading.

So I feel "We'll" be stepping down from these giddy Heights.

I can't be bothered to go into it in detail again, but yes Jupiter very soon to be in Sagittarius must give optimism, over confidence really, but Jupiter has used up so so so many of its allocation of +VE aspects.

I can't really see how it can deliver too much more buoyancy. For Jupiter read Trump.

He'd do well to take a holiday for the next two years.

There is talk of the Democrats getting after him. Checks and Balances ? It'd be interested to see if Jupiter comes in for Restrictions from other planets or NOT in the coming months.

?

I looked over the Charts thru to Xmas.

1/ I feel the absolute Buoyancy is now weakening.
2/ There are some +VEs still to play out till next Wednesday 14th Nov.
3/ Then "We" are pretty well left ONLY with Jupiter in Sagittarius as a +VE.
4/ On the 16th Nov plenty of technical -VEs begin to kick in. Lasting till very late Nov. Definitely more Selling with Venus in trouble again.
5/ As December progresses things seem to stabilise with some technical +VEs replacing those -VEs. And things look pretty Calm and Mild, but definitely NO strong Upside.

So I think "We'll" be in for another sort of Correction starting late next Week, then Calm, and then Uranus turning direct very early in the New Year.

Loads of big planets clash with the Nodes, and Uranus returns to Taurus, late Winter 2019. And then "We" really are into a New World Order.

Now let's see what Nip has been getting up to.

H

So a pretty exciting Week with perhaps the Selling due to the strong Jupiter r.Uranus +VE unwinding.

I noticed the DAX and the EU 50 resilient today perhaps due to the Mars r.Venus trine, and that could bring some Translation by Mars to r.Uranus next Week.

Certainly The Telegraph had a big piece, lacking Dates, about the EU Commission Italian Government Budget Deficient Show Down.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... sis-warns/

I'll be taking early next Week as the Benchmark for the New Dawn. To much changing this Week to be able to make sense of it.

"We've" got that possible translation by Mars to r.Uranus till 10hrs Wednesday 14th Nov UKT. Mars inconjunctions The Node earlier that day.

And that seems to be the end of any mini fight back "We" might get next Week. And till the very end of Nov !!

"We" could be in for some more Heavy Selling, plenty depending on how the 26th-27th Nov plays out with the Mix Up of Sun, Jupiter and r.Mercury.

The combustion is usually worth a -2% Sell Off. Will Jupiter add to that ? Lessen it ?

Don't know. Could it make it a lot worse. There is talk of a clear Show Down about the Italian debt coming, and now no back avenues to utilise.

I think once that is sorted out and the Head of the Kite made by The Nodes, square r.Venus and r.Uranus, and they then in opposition.

Mars, by then in weaker than Aquarius Pisces, squares that Mix Up especially r.Mercury. That may well be the telling factor to tip it -VE.

Worth doing the Lunations for the 23rd Full Moon and hopefully finding a good Chart for the EU Zone Stock Markets.

Once December arrives then I think Calm enters Our World thru till Xmas.

Mars though weakened by Neptune for a few Weeks.

That's roughly how I see it.

H

Well I think you've got this Message but Heh let's repeat ....

1/ Astrologically last Week, and the end of the last Week involved major changes, that can take several days or more to settle.

I'd hope as Monday's Trading develops "We'll" be stabilised.

2/ That'd mean that the temporary moderate +VE of r.Mars translating to r.Uranus should allow China, Tech, General Speculation to mount a small Rally. Till early on Wednesday.

Whatever happens that +VE energy does increase till the Wednesday and then ends.

3/ Thereafter a string of -VEs begin to kick in, and I think it looks pretty -VE till the very end of November.

NOT completely clear as the Mix Up of the Sun, Jupiter and Mercury, (with Mars a bit involved) is NOT possible to Judge.

We know that the EU Commission is in confrontation with Italy over Italy's plans and as Venus is involved from the 16th Nov till late Nov, that would point at Bond and Bank Type issues.

Therefore in SUMMARY I expect a bit of a Rally till this Wednesday then a Sell Off. Should we NOT rally then the Sell Off will be all the greater.

H

So the Day in Europe started well enough as I'd expected but then turned -VE.

WARNING !! - It can take several days for any big change from Jupiter to play out, so I think "We" don't really know where "We" are just yet.

But equally one doesn't like to miss the boat and I'm less than happy that I closed Short positions early this morning.

"We" have -VEs kicking in on the 16th Nov, but those are slow burning. "We" have Mars sextile r.Uranus till this Wednesday early am.

If this Downdraft is genuine and Mars r.Uranus just gets walked all over then "We" could be heading for the Black Runs thru till the very end of Nov.

Astrologically the Weekend was pretty Karmic so again I wouldn't be jumping to too many conclusions just yet.

H

I think "We'd" all do well just to sit and find some calm now.

Very big energies ended last Week, and We need to start all over again to begin to build up scenarios as to where the Main Markets are heading.

Don't expect big Bounces back now, as that Bungee is gone. Mars still has to play out with r.Uranus and the Node this Week.

The Sun too with r.Uranus, but I think "We'll" trip up and stumble on and on till the end of the month.

It'd be good to know what Jupiter in Sagittarius is bringing to the Party ? A strong Dollar ?

H

I think the Astro Metre is slowly resetting itself after the monumental alignments of last week.

The SP 500 bouncing around today and some "+VE" News about BREXIT.

I'm waiting for the Mars r.Uranus sextile to play out early this Thursday and then I'll consider some more SHORTs.

After 10:00hrs UKT this Thursday.

I'd say "We've" slightly less than a "Reasonable Chance" of Selling resuming as "We" move into next Week. The Week after looks the most -VE as long as Jupiter doesn't spoil the Party.

I see Mercury SRs under the square of r.Neptune. So that's a -VE to add in.

Certainly from then all the way till the very end of Nov looks a bit afflicted.

I've also noticed that Mars gets in on the Mix Up act on Monday the 26th Nov, so that might throw Jupiter off then.

But this opportunity certainly isn't a Slam Doughnut as you say in The US of A.

Something like that anyway, it ain't.

H

So lower "We" go again today. Though I am watchful of the Mrs r.Uranus sextile now around 1° applying. As Uranus is involved that could bite suddenly sending all the Main Markets higher.

But "We've" got to ask what is allowing the Markets to bleed lower ? I'd have expected Jupiter in Sagittarius to add some buoyancy, but I think that is more a Smug Over-Confidence.

And therefore I'd say it is the unwinding of the very very very buoyant +VE energy that Jupiter built up over a year or more as he wound his back and forth across Neptune, Pluto and Uranus. Mars also got involved.

You know if you want big +VE Astro Actions then you need Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter involved.

Further, just now the key underlying energy of Neptune sextile Pluto is weakening thereby leaving the doors to the abyss open till late January.

If my turn to the worse begins to kick in over the Weekend "We" could be heading an awful lot lower.

[Once those thoughts begin to enter it is usually the signal for a Rally. Like the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man in Ghost Busters].

H

PS So thinking a bit more about next Week thru till the very end of Nov. As is often the case the fly in the ointment is r.Mercury applying to Jupiter. On its own that'd make the Markets happy, so it will have some such effect. And I'd say it will be a stabilising one.

1/ Mars r.Uranus ends by 10 am tomorrow.

2/ Venus engages with r.Uranus by 11am Friday

3/ Mercury turns retro over the Weekend.

It is 2/ that will deliver the Selling. The Nodes get involved and the climaxes are Wednesday 28th Nov, and very late Friday 30th Nov.

SO THAT IS TWO WEEKS of very painful Zipper action. "We've" got the EU v Italy clash, and the G20 where Trump meets Xi. 30th Nov - 1st Dec.

No dates for the Italy Game though ?

4/ Mars is out of Aquarius too this Friday and under Neptune too.

I'd say "We'll" be moving lower but the Week of the 19th Nov might be a bit of a Dud for the SHORT Seller, but the Week after a lot better.

Have "We" stabilised ? Has the Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Uranus trade wound down ?

5/ +VEs from Jupiter r.Mercury, and the Sun r.Uranus, and the Node.

6/ Mars delivering a square to Jupiter and the Sun. And r.Mercury.

H

PS 7/ I see that "We've" got a filling Moon now and that fullsome Beauty crosses the active Venus, Nodes, r.Uranus Kite's Head next Monday 20th Nov, evening and all of the Tuesday especially the evening, 21st Nov.

In fact the Moon could play an important roll in negating the Sun's energy on r.Uranus

Certain the Tension will help fray some Nerves. And the Full Moon isn't till the Friday. Oh Yes !!

OK so here "We" are on the Thursday at 10 am UKT. Mars has completed the sextile to r.Uranus and then soon moves into Pisces.

Mercury and Mars in Aquarius seem to be strong for the Markets.

All the planets on their day can move the Markets and "We" now have Venus and then Mercury to think about.

Venus is SD-ing just now but has to form a -VE alignment with The Nodes and r.Uranus till very end of this month.

Mercury goes retro, but then into Jupiter's hands. What does that mean ? Mars gets in the way of that so it ain't so clear cut.

They say that Mercury relates to the Market Makers. Are they in the mood for business ?

A lot happening. Israel ? BREXIT ? EU v Italy ? UFOs sighted over Ireland ?

[ADD - Actually r.Uranus engaged with Venus this afternoon, and the Nodes do the same overnight].

So the -VE phase is already afoot. An interesting 11 Trading Days ahead.

H

So quite a lot of Unexplained Activity going on in the Main Markets.

Perhaps some sort of Pump going later today in the USA but also the Moon possibly activating Venus, The Sun, Jupiter, Mars and r.Uranus.

Mars probably being the key one. That should have all played out within the first few hours of Trading in the Europe tomorrow.

PUT Option prices NOT looking so clever now.

I feel the -VE phase thru till should kick in early next Week if it doesn't tomorrow.

H