conor mcgregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov - today las vegas 3pm

this much hyped fight is for 3pm las vegas time...

mcgregors birth date is july 14 1988 - dublin.. i have no specific birth time..

nurmagomedovs birth date is sept 20 1988 - dagestan area, and again no specific birth time.

it is hard to pick a winner without knowing the ascendant and etc...

3pm las vegas has 3 aquarius rising... 22 scorpio midheaven with jupiter on the midheaven...

the moon is in virgo - kahbib n.'s sun sign..

they both have similar charts as they are born 2 months apart from one another.. both have mars in aries..

kahbib has jupiter and neptune station direct in his chart.. his north node is 13 pisces - the transiting moon is at 13 virgo - on his south node for this event... and of course neptune is transiting 14 pisces at present...

mcgregor has venus at 15 gemini - so, t moon applying to venus by square and also involves the outer neptune influence...

i don't know who is going to win, but overall i am leaning toward kahbib taking it...

Re: conor mcgregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov - today las vegas

james_m wrote:this much hyped fight is for 3pm las vegas time...

mcgregors birth date is july 14 1988 - dublin.. i have no specific birth time..

nurmagomedovs birth date is sept 20 1988 - dagestan area, and again no specific birth time.

mcgregor has venus at 15 gemini - so, t moon applying to venus by square and also involves the outer neptune influence...

i don't know who is going to win, but overall i am leaning toward kahbib taking it...
What an accurate prediction you did about one of the most anticipated fights of UFC. Khabib definitely won it by submission. :'