First post- event chart

Hi to all,

This is my first post here although I have been registered 10 years!

A dear friend has found out about a heavy lawsuit against her. We have the exact time it was initiated (it was electronic and easy to find out):

Moon is VOC and in Capricorn, detriment.

I'm not sure if she is the 7th house (since someone else started the lawsuit) or the 1st.

Mercury and Mars AND Saturn retrograde -bad for lawsuits), Jupiter is conjunct MC.

So I'm not sure. Seems like nothing will come of it.

Jupiter conjunct MC is scary but it is on Via Combusta.

Sun ( I believe she is the Sun, ruler of 7th, since she is the adversary here) conjunct NN good luck for her?

Saturn ruler of 1st in its sign and house (11th? Or should I just consider the 10tj house? It co-rules Aquarius after all) although retrograde. Or should I consider the perpetrator Uranus?

Please help with:
-who is she here and who is the initiator.
-this seems to be a bad chart for whomever started it, but is it?
-what will come of this, if anything?

Many thanks to all.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... png&res=63

http://tinypic.com/r/r90i6q/9

http://tinypic.com/r/r90i6q/9

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
:)

Hello - an event chart is not a horary, so you won't look at them the same way, although people try to a lot. They tend to represent the energy around a situation and it seems to represent the moment the lawsuit came into her life, perhaps (it is obviously a difficult chart, with a T cross). Event chart timing can have many variables. Lawsuit event charts could be the moment a lawsuit is filed by the other party or when the other party receives the notification. It could also be a trial or meeting to settle the situation. To me, all I can really say in looking at the chart is that it has the energy of a crisis situation with so many hard aspects on angles, but I can't really claim to know the end result or which planet represents a person. T crosses are very common during a crisis, or something reaching an important culmination, in event charts or transits, etc. I think a horary would be an easier way to try to see if the end result will be favorable or not. You can certainly try to read an event chart like a horary, but I am skeptical that this chart is meant to be read that way. Like I said, to me it just screams the energy of a panic situation upon opening the notification more so than the energy that follows.

If I were to try to read a given event chart for a court battle, I would more likely look at the time of a court meeting and give L1 to the defendent and L7 to the prosecution and L10 the ruling. An electronic notice that you are served, etc. to me is just a message that you are served and the chart shows the energy around the message (in my own experience in looking at event charts). If the time is when the other party initiated the battle, then perhaps it could have meaning, but are they sure this is the case? Sometimes court workers take days to process paperwork and submit it, etc.