saudi arabia and relations with the US

I want to know about the possibility of this assumed murder in Turkey of the Saudi journalist has the potential for up-ending things in the middle east--especially with relations with the US.

The internet saids the Kingdom was established on September 23, 1932 but I know that James has a different date. Even with the 1932 date, saturn is squaring their natal sun and uranus is aspecting natal saturn. Transiting saturn will conjunct natal saturn in the 2 years and in about 2-3 years, transiting pluto will conjunct natal saturn. This is a very negative transit.
I don't know if anyone is familiar with george friedman, who does work on geo-political events and trends, but he has said that in the future-how distance is the question, the United States will grow closer to Iran. I can see that happening if there is a political/regime change in Iran, which is possible given how hard things are there economically. Thoughts? AMY

hi Amy. I am traveling in italy right now and writing on an ipud which I hate...
I made a post on kashoggi on the general nativities the arc on oct 9th, the day I left.. you could read it.. however your question is a good one!

I have been commenting on ksa for a number of years and continue to believe 2020 is a major turning point for ksa. this kashoggi story supports my Astro position on the near term fate of ksa which I think is ominous..

one must ask why the USA and Israel support and condone the head hopping state of Saudi barbaria? if one does a little history one notes the timing of the us dropping the peg to the US dollar to gold and the agreement between USA and ksa to exchange oil in US dollars, or more specifically, oil for arms. if you prefer, you could call it a type of mafia bribery going on of protection for oil....and the US dollar is protected so long as ksa remains a sick death cult headed by some royal despot.. one can then see why the enemy is Iran as opposed to ksa!

up is down in the land brought to you by Hollywood!

now, I am going to review my comments here at skyscript with regard to ksa, but not TIL I get back from this holiday!

in the meantime, I do believe the clown prince is on a limited time frame and wish I had a more accurate chart for him!

I like the earlier chart for ksa, but the 1932; or what you mention could work too.. will comment more 2nd week of November...

a more interesting possibility is the idea of ksa siding up to Russia, China and Iran here... forget about this 60 year regime change game the USA has had going.. USA is on a downward trajectory and is fated to live in a multi polar world while maintains a unipolar illusion...

for the record.... amy i did talk about mbs chart on the saudi arabia thread in the past couple of years... i will look at it again. next week when i am back home.. see that thread for some info and predictions on mbs...