Re: Donald Trump's Birth Data

Bulletbobb wrote:Here is a link to an article on Alphee Lavoie's website on his rectification of Trump's chart.

http://www.alphee.com/wp-content/upload ... -chart.pdf

Lavoie is an expert on rectification and his chart should be given serious consideration.

Bulletbobb
Rectification expert aside... Can you really ignore the physical fact of a long form birth certificate that DT was born at 10:54 am. Trump released this back in 2011.

Even considering possible recording errors and clocks being off a wee bit, it's highly unlikely he was born at the rectified 10:11. I doubt the official record could be off no more than 15 minutes, not 43. We're talking about the 1940's, not 1840's. Radio was a constant reference for timekeeping then. I remember my Granddad still comparing his watch to the radio well into the late 1960's. A habit from earlier decades.

Besides, I find the 10:54 time works just fine for the Donald. I know a lot of other good astrologers that would agree with me.

Like all things in astrology there is a always a differing opinion. I guess if the 10:11 works for you, go for it.

The proof in a rectified chart is in successful prediction... so the ball is in Lavoie's court. Let's see him make some verifiable predictions off of that chart, then I'll "eat my hat" with a side of "crow."

His website seemed lacking any real mundane predictive effort other than market stuff, and didn't have any recent articles; less than a year or more that is. The rectification was more of an ad for his software IMO.

The original link I had to DT's birth certificate is no longer valid but I found this one.

DT's birth certificate: https://nobarack08.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... rtificate/
[/img]

Code: Select all

I 

I never checked Lavoie's data, and have no interest in the subject. I just saw it and passed in on.

All these guys are just interested in selling their software. I sent him a simple question about his rectification of the NYSE chart and got a link for a video describing some of his software!

Bob

Regarding the accuracy of birth certificates, I personally have an incorrect time on my own birth certificate because my mother gave birth to me in 20 mins on her own, and the doctor was not even around for quite a while because that was unexpected (I was a very easy birth and have always been impatient!). Trump is around the age of my parents (who had me at a late age) and that happened to me, in the US. That being said, you would think his own family would be aware of the error, since most people do notice the time. In other words, errors do happen even in modern times but if there is nothing to contradict the birth time, then we should probably assume it is correct.

For a long time people believed John Belushi to be born Jan 23, 1948 EXCEPT, the MD who delivered him and filled out BC came in for a night shift on the evening of the 23rd, by the time John was born, it was the 24th, and the doctor whenever he filled out the certificate didn't notice the passage of midnight and wrote the 23rd.

SGFoxe wrote:For a long time people believed John Belushi to be born Jan 23, 1948 EXCEPT, the MD who delivered him and filled out BC came in for a night shift on the evening of the 23rd, by the time John was born, it was the 24th, and the doctor whenever he filled out the certificate didn't notice the passage of midnight and wrote the 23rd.
No doubt there are exceptions and errors do occur.

I always take a BC, baby book entry or other record over a memory any day.
More than a few times I've had a client using Mom's recollection of the BT turn up later with their birth certificate and the time wasn't even close, but the chart from the recorded time fit them much better, especially for timing.

Moms and Dads are more than a little preoccupied to carefully note the time during delivery. I was at the delivery for my kids and I was very careful to time them, but then again I am an astrologer.

Timing of the birth is a whole other can of worms, did the Nurse note when the head showed? or when the cord was cut? first breath? First cry? What? Quite a bit of time can elapse between these.

Over the years I've known a couple of RN's that had worked in maternity wards. One is still a client of mine. As an astrologer, I of course brought up the whole BT accuracy issue. They do take the recording of the birth time very seriously, one said to the effect, "if I write 3:02 am, the birth took place at 3:02 am." the other basically said it depends on what's happening with and around Mom and the baby, but generally the time was within 5 or 10 minutes. Birth to them was loosely defined as when the baby was free of the mother. No specific noting of first breath, cry, cord cutting, they were just to busy to wait on and time such a specific few seconds.

MD's may be another matter about record keeping.

Gauquelin for his research in 1977 studied this very problem, How accurate were the birth times? After analyzing the data of thousands of births he found these results:
For births before 1920 75% were registered to better than +/- 20 minutes.
After 1920 this was better than 95%.
This is of course European data, but it is interesting the % is that high before 1920, as the advent of radio only really came in the 1920's. Before that clocks could only really be checked and corrected by visual comparison. Unless a town had a noon cannon fire or something like that. I suppose the telegraph could have served too, or the intermittent phone. In rural areas there was probably only the local train depot, church or store clock you might have gotten to once a week. The train station probably had the most accurate.

Contrast that with our time obsessed society.

Would love to see a current study on this issue.
Anybody know of one?