Really need your knowledge!

Hi,

I cast an important chart for myself. I'm struggling with PTSD and I'm having some intensive psychotherapy. I asked whether I would get well, from it.

L7 and L10, are both angular and in my H1 and sign. I think this is a positive testimony that they are helping. But my question on this thread concerns the position in the chart of my significator, which is a domiciled Saturn, in H12.

Unfortunately, I don't have the chart here. I will add it later. But I wondered whether my Sig. in H12 means I will not recover, in the future, or is it more indicative of my state now?

Please share your opinion.

Best Wishes,

Jane

Hi Jane,

I think that L1 in H12 is normal in such question: I would not worry too much about it.

L10 (the medicine & therapy) and L7 (the doctor & therapist) in H1 (in the L1's sign) have a strong and positive effect over you. However, if the Mc is in Scorpio (isn't it?) I would consider Mars as L10 instead of Pluto. In that case there is a positive mixed reception between L1 and L10: the therapy is working pretty well!

Look at the next application of the moon!

Hi,
You had not posted the chart, but about your concern about Saturn, when the Moon contemplates a Planet of a contrary nature by aspect, especially if it is Benefic, in relation to an illness, it will gradually cease to threaten the patient, it means you will be fine. (for example, if Saturn that is Cold and Dry, and the Moon applies to Jupiter which is Hot and Humid, this way the Moon aspect meant healing caused by the Humores balance.)
:)