Black Moon Lilith, Moon's Apogee, in financial astrology?

Has anybody noticed the Black Moon Lilith, the Moon's Apogee, having an effect in financial astrology?

This is the Lilith that is used as standard in Astrodienst ephemerides.

I looked at the diagram showing exactly what this point is, and surely it being so connected to the Moon, like the Moon's Nodes, it would be extremely significant for financial markets?

From my experiences of using the Moons Nodes, I would be inclined to use the Mean position of BML rather than its "True" position. Apparently the difference can be as much as 30 degrees. I have just been using the one in the standard Astrodienst ephemeris.

Very confusing is that when you add h21, the natural apogee, to an Astrodienst birth chart, it seems to take the position for the first of the month from the ephemeris. If you add h13, the "true". Lilith, then it is wildly different from anything in the Astrodienst ephemeris. Again, all my experience of observing it says that the position given in the ephemeris for the Mean or natural apogee is the one to use...

I have Solar Fire, so if you want to feed me some dates I can give you the BML positions.
Just for fun I put it in the last 3 charts for the Dow's recent drop, 2 NM's and 1 FM, using the Modified McWhirter Method I'm working on. Nothing conclusive. It was near other factors that are doing the heavy lifting. Very powerful charts.
I am finding that the Vertex, Chiron, Eris, and Sedna are valid points. Vesta, I'm not so sure.

Bulletbobb

In the Astrodienst ephemeris, for today, Thursday 25th October 2018, Black Moon Lilith is 8 degrees Aquarius 50 minutes.

What does it show as in Solar Fire?

(Yet if you draw up an Astrodienst chart for today, the natural apogee of the Black Moon Lilith is 7 degrees Aquarius 22 minutes. The other two options are wildly different).

I sent a query form to Astrodienst. They got back to me immediately and said that they use the Mean BML in both their ephemerides and their charts, and they referred me to these two of their webpages. I still don't understand why there is a difference of about two degrees between what their ephemerides say and what I take to be the Mean BML on the charts. Until I understand why, I will just keep on using the position of BML in their ephemerides, because this works. The second link below especially is a very good description of what BML does; I had been searching for understanding of its meaning, and this article is the best thing I have read. It does note that to fully understand the Moon you need to use BML, the Moon's Apogee, which to me seems highly relevant to financial astrology.

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swisseph. ... c502931301

and

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_lilith_e.htm

Interesting.
I've just read something in either Merriman or Skinner's book about the SuperMoon being important. I think that would relate to apogee somehow. I could figure it out, but the best way is to put it in the charts I'm working on.
If it has some significance in the market corrections I'm looking at it will show up very quickly.
I'll keep you posted.

CRW

I noticed that in Astro data bank charts that have already been drawn up by Astridienst, BML is in the correct place and agrees with the ephemeris.

To get a feel of BML, it is very strong in Leonard Cohen's chart. It makes things very easy to research it as Astro data bank charts already have BML on them.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cohen,_Leonard

Maybe I am looking in the wrong section of the charting page of Astrodienst, as the ready drawn Astro data bank charts have the correct position that agrees with the ephemeris.

I put BML into a few more charts, and I find nothing significant. A few random aspects, but that could just be chance.
What I do is to look at charts for significant market drops. If BML is valid it would show up in charts like that, but I don't find it. It may be valid for psychological purposes, but for something as nuts and bolts as the stock market it doesn't seem to have a place.
What exactly are you working on?

CRW